Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohai said:
Quickly horde, get on hunters to win! Games will be more fun!

.... half of them are swapping toons, it happened 1 game. Bet that it'll be 1 if any by next game.

Ps -Thats what tends to occur when a person tells a person who tells a person about one side being heavy on hunts game after game. Need to get some alliance hunts swapping too.

allahkazam said:
but guys its just one person rolling one hunter.

I know i myself have decided to be that one person rolling a hunter as well.

Considering that game had 3 Alliance Hunters and 3 Horde Hunters.

Alliance just have people that are better at coordinating.

Kaorinite said:

this prty much

Kaorinite said:

quick you're losing switch to alliance!

hurry!

hurry!

hurry!

Horde still need to work on better coordinating themselves. You can't place blame on one or two individuals when you have people that can fill their slots any day.

Kaorinite said:
You can't place blame on one or two individuals when you have people that can fill their slots any day.

this.. so many times I heard in vent tonight "we're losing because we have 2-3 undergeared players"

bullcrap we are losing because veteran horde players NEVER get in vent, we can't coordinate, they take 10 mins to form an offense after finally dragging themselves out of mid it's gotten to the point where I contemplated just stopping joining the queue and I have never felt like that before tonight, not to mention 2 horde players that actually DO get in vent played alliance pretty much all night

horde needs to stop placing blame on crap like undergeared players and take a long look in the mirror

Kaorinite said:
He normally does this. You'll grow to ignore his tantrums and enjoy yourself.

ok mr "I sit out of games if things don't go my way" and faction swap to winning side, spend more time playing and less time crying in bg chat and maybe things would go better

youre the biggest cry baby this bracket has ever seen.. talk about tantrums lol

do you actually think people forget about all the shit you have done over the past 2+ months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread