hunters being sabotaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so damn hilarious. L-) All you ever did in this thread was stated that hunters are idiot proof, an obvious exaggeration, then kept stating that over and over ignoring replies to the contrary, and now you pretend that your point of view has actually been "proven" to the level where it is akin to stating that blue is blue and red is red. In reality, you just give up way too easily, had some losses in bgs, decided that you lost not because you didn't try but rather because hunters are too op, and then you just kept buying into your bs every day until it solidified in your head completely.
What class do you play?

I get Hunters are OP but the level of saltiness in some of these comments is just insane lol. Some people just need to take a chill pill and relax

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am sorry, the point was whether adding more CDs to everyone reduce the relative differences between unbalanced specs or not.

I said this: "The more things everyone has access to, the smaller the *relative* difference. The relative difference between 8 and 10 is bigger than the relative difference between 12 and 14. That's what I meant. It's relative differences that matter, not absolute ones, too."

And you replied with this, disagreeing: "although that is numerically correct, it doesn't really work like that."

Your examples did not show that new CDs are more beneficial to those who already have more of them. In fact, some of your examples showed exactly the reverse. Adding more CDs to everyone does reduce relative differences, like I said.

That adding a stun on top of an interrupt is beneficial is obvious and rather uninteresting.

I can only assume you are intentionally misunderstanding because I don't think you are stupid. Either way there really isn't much point to continue the conversation. I understand why you are being so defensive since most of This thread seems to be about trashing both you and hunters in general so it is what it is I guess.

surv v disc priest

slow, raptor, raptor, trink the fear, interrupt the shadow mend, kill command, fragbelt the pennance, raptor, dead.
no bungee cord needed. no real way around it.

I dont know people are arguing in this thread, but if I were to respond to the first post:

1. People are bad and break CC
2. Every class has an interrupt now, so don't expect heals

surv v disc priest

slow, raptor, raptor, trink the fear, interrupt the shadow mend, kill command, fragbelt the pennance, raptor, dead.
no bungee cord needed. no real way around it.

Bad hunters have issues with this... and its easier on any other healer without 2 schools. Good hunters don't flex because they know it's that easy.

"Stack talasites!" is always the nerd answer... well we know where that leads... shitty heals. "Shitty heals is better than no heals!" is always the nerd rebuttal to that... "fuck you" is my rebuttal to that nonsense.

Good hunters
and good priests will be like "fake cast" and it's like yeah, but meanwhile there goes another 700hp while attempting that and hoping it works... thank god for charged crystal focuses anyway. fair enough that 2 good jukes get ya outta trouble but they're hardly dependable.

3 raptors and kill command is ~2k damage, erring (a lot) on the high side. Not enough to kill a geared twink by far. You also forgot about shields, frag bomb from the priest, belt heal / incap from the priest, prayer. That's what happens when oversimplifying.

Feel free to pat each other on the back, nodding to nonsense takes that fail the moment they cite anything specific.

What happens in reality is that you are dying to a surv who is assisted by other dps, with you being outnumbered, or you are dying to a surv after being primed to half-health and few cds left. Pay attention. And yes, surv is tuned too high and hunters in general are tuned too high, but no, hunters are not idiot proof and you can eat idiot hunters for breakfast. If you keep losing to idiot hunters, that's on you. Complain less, stop being hell-bent on "surv is op", stop doing idiot moves yourself because "it doesn't matter anyway, they have too many hunters" and start playing.

Last edited:
"nonsense" heh. that wasn't theory, ask modzi-bh if literally exactly this didn't happen to him yesterday when he was caught alone running from bs to gm in arathi. yeah, perhaps oversimplifying: hunter n pet are meleeing, satyrs going off, belt does dmg, any crits, maybe it took an extra raptor, idk, but that's pretty much the gist.

It's not as simple as "overtuned"... its double damage coupled with arguably the best defensive suite in the bracket... and in some cases compared to the large majority of dps... 2.5x.

I'm ok with your nonsense/misinformation, as long as you don't distort the facts/numbers for new players to read.

3 raptors and kill command is ~2k damage,

Keep in mind surv is also getting melee hits in/enchant procs from neck and pet hits. surv is not like casters that only deal damage from abilities they also whack ppl and with bramble they whack hard.

Reading through this thread and ppl are talking about disc and I am just here thinking about the absolute terror I feel when a surv harpoons my resto druid......like I do not have the healing power to stand my ground against that. If I dont have the right trinkets equipped there is a good chance I will just get dumpsted before I can even attempt to flee ( cant shift out of harpoon snare lulz)

Keep in mind surv is also getting melee hits in/enchant procs form neck and pet hits. surv is not liek casters that only deal damage from abilities they also whack ppl and with bramble they whack hard.

Reading through this thread and ppl are talking about disc and I am just here thinking about the absolute terror I feel when a surv harpoons my resto druid......like I do not have the healing power to stand my ground against that. If I dont have the right trinkets equipped there is a good chance I will just get dumpsted before I can even attempt to flee ( cant shift out of harpoon snare lulz)
i mean survival is MASSIVELY overpowered and to be as delusional as the likes of accel should land you in a mental institution, but my grandma could kill a resto druid. they are incredibly poor right now due to lacklustre heals and the current meta not going well with shapeshifting

There are good Resto/Balance players... most of it is just moonfire dps in long games giving chart inflation and self heals, but there are a few. I mean its still 400-500 a pop on moonfire with elemental force damage if applied... that can easily get you 100k in a long game, just on ticks.

There are good Resto/Balance players... most of it is just moonfire dps in long games giving chart inflation and self heals, but there are a few. I mean its still 400-500 a pop on moonfire with elemental force damage if applied... that can easily get you 100k in a long game, just on ticks.
people are hitting 500 with moonfire? what the fuck

Think jade means starsurge for the 400-00 its and yeah I know resto is not very good which is why I compared it to surv. Its like the opposite side of the coin lol

I think the actual worse thing about hunters is that like 90% of them have 0 pet control, so I will be chased across the planet by hunter pets while the hunter is off wondering where his pets are lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread