hunters being sabotaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallyallah

Veteran
i've noticed recently people straight up fucking with people in hunter traps and outright refusing to heal hunters in this bracket leading to arguments in the chat whether or not the game is going to be a win, it doesn't seem to matter. it's similar to the early days of when store bought mogs were added to the game and people were being spammed with /spit or being kicked from groups when they found out

is THIS the way to fight back against the scourge of hunters in this bracket? should this be a bannable offense as a form of griefing since its your own ally you are refusing to participate with?

T1b1cN8.gif

I dont see how not healing someone would be a bannable offense. Nobody is entitled to another player's action or time.
Is it kinda bad behaviour? Yeah, kinda. Not worse than stomping randoms with a Bramble Staff.

People Fing up with traps is most likely due to the chaos of battle.

Last edited:
twink: to be bis at whatever level you want.

twink according to xpoff players: Only I am allowed to be OP everyone else who is op is dumb and im the best. How dare they get anything bis if I cant also get that item or an equivalent. omg I need to rage and play like a bitch. Cancel culture people who get BIS gear. also I have pre patch gear that cannot be patched easily. but don't talk to me about my broken obvious exploit gear because people are able to get bramble staff. I am the best and my legitly earn HK's are evidence. I do not min-max but I somehow got BIS. but of course i only use legit gear because im a fair player. if I don't easily win I must complain.

twink: to be bis at whatever level you want.

twink according to xpoff players: Only I am allowed to be OP everyone else who is op is dumb and im the best. How dare they get anything bis if I cant also get that item or an equivalent. omg I need to rage and play like a bitch. Cancel culture people who get BIS gear. also I have pre patch gear that cannot be patched easily. but don't talk to me about my broken obvious exploit gear because people are able to get bramble staff. I am the best and my legitly earn HK's are evidence. I do not min-max but I somehow got BIS. but of course i only use legit gear because im a fair player. if I don't easily win I must complain.

I have a hard time distinguishing satire but this is satire correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread