US Hunnybuns vs. Ciren disc showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
purge is just a spell you have to ignore. its a shitty spell for priests to deal with, but whether or not you re-active or pre-emptive its going to happen to you at a priest.

if your healing core is strong though you can oom the shaman spam purging because that spell is very mana inefficient
kk makes sense why you think bubbling everything is smart then got ya (Y)

and whenn a warrior sits in your ducking team rending everyone because your team cant push and their entire team just swarms into your asshole what will you do then

in that case i do what i always do and cycle bubbles on my entire team like a boss and those rends arent doing shit

image.jpeg

its actually funny how stupid your posts are, do you actually Think ur good? cuz absolutely nobody else does. You are one of the worst priests ive ever seen play just stop.

you guys are arguing that if your priest is doing half the amount of healing at the next priest than hes the better priest

and im the moron lol jesus christ

Are you so fast to reply to every comment on this thread because you feel your last little bit of relevance fading away and this is your way of grasping at your long passed "prime"?

Are you so fast to reply to every comment on this thread because you feel your last little bit of relevance fading away and this is your way of grasping at your long passed "prime"?

you get all of that from my being attentive to my thread?

holy fck Ciren who let you out of the dumpster again? someone get the stepladder and lets help him back in where he belongs

empty insults

all talk, no action

its time for action

make 19's great again

ciren 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread