US Hunnybuns vs. Ciren disc showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
im calm... im totally fine

e6b6c2993916958e11ccbf8c673176802dd4e3914a16f80e0f939e49f767737b.jpg

thats good leroy. can you do a new one for me? mines looking more and more pixelated as the years go by.

dr. muskie throwing out the diagnosis thank you dr. muskie

and i would never "sign off" on the players on the teams being equal in skill when the much more simple solution would be having him and i on the same team fighting for heals. that way we LITERALLY have the same damage to answer to, not just hypothetically.

you would just bubble everything and fuck others going for reactive bubbles, youd have higher healing and more people would die. why would you be on the same team, you are arguing your style vs his. nobody that plays premades thinks what you are doing is good, why do you think a shitty(easy) style in pugs is better than reactive bubbling vs players that will purge or target people that have weakened soul? you literally just make it easier for people who know whats going on.

you would just bubble everything and duck others going for reactive bubbles, youd have higher healing and more people would die. why would you be on the same team, you are arguing your style vs his. nobody that plays premades thinks what you are doing is good, why do you think a shitty(easy) style in pugs is better than reactive bubbling vs players that will purge or target people that have weakened soul? you literally just make it easier for people who know whats going on.

you have your opinion and i have mine. many people will disagree with both of us.

but the fact is numbers are numbers, they do not lie.

if i can answer to 2x more damage than the next priest with my play style i am doing that much more for my team

"re-active bubbling" is not an actual thing. in all circumstances a pre-emptive bubble is better, and i'm the best at managing it.

you have your opinion and i have mine. many people will disagree with both of us.

but the fact is numbers are numbers, they do not lie.

if i can answer to 2x more damage than the next priest with my play style i am doing that much more for my team

"re-active bubbling" is not an actual thing. in all circumstances a pre-emptive bubble is better, and i'm the best at managing it.

its worse because it can get purged? you just absorb damage that is not meaningful, a few dots here and there just rotting through the bubble not saving anyones life... you 'answer' 2x more damage but its damage that wouldnt have caused a problem. when you dont have the shield for the swap because your retarded ass wanted to bubble a moonfire - you are not doing more for your team

its worse because it can get purged? you just absorb damage that is not meaningful, a few dots here and there just rotting through the bubble not saving anyones life... you 'answer' 2x more damage but its damage that wouldnt have caused a problem. when you dont have the shield for the swap because your moronic ass wanted to bubble a moonfire - you are not doing more for your team

the answer to "they could just kill you when weakened soul is down" is playing more safe when you don't have an active bubble and forcing them to overextend when they try to take advantage of that.

this is basic stuff muskie

the answer to "they could just kill you when weakened soul is down" is playing more safe when you don't have an active bubble and forcing them to overextend when they try to take advantage of that.

this is basic stuff muskie

you dont seem to understand what purge is, i understand the issue now

a single priest is capable of putting out 2,000+ HPS by himself with a team of people that take turns taking the front line when their PW:S is down.

its really up to your team to take advantage of the bubbles though.

Last edited:
a single priest is capable of putting out 2,000+ HPS by himself with a team of people that take turns taking the front line when their PW:S is down.

its really up to your team to take advantage of the bubbles though.
and whenn a warrior sits in your fucking team rending everyone because your team cant push and their entire team just swarms into your asshole what will you do then

you dont seem to understand what purge is, i understand the issue now

purge is just a spell you have to ignore. its a shitty spell for priests to deal with, but whether or not you re-active or pre-emptive its going to happen to you at a priest.

if your healing core is strong though you can oom the shaman spam purging because that spell is very mana inefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread