How to tell you are addicted to F2P (joke thread)

When you walk by a farm of cows and yell ''nubs'' cus non of em are geared.

When you try to stun people around you by stomping the ground.

When your surprised you cant walk through people.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're hit by a car while you're walking in the middle of the street. You were trying to avoid aggroing mobs. Pedestrians are scary.

Your stay in the hospital is prolonged because you frequently choke and almost asphyxiate yourself. The nurses worry because you seem to think you can eat and drink at the same time.

Finally recuperated you take your best clothes and 'enchant' them with glow-in-the-dark paint.

Finally you head to battle! Your boss is not amused. He seems not to like being called an orc and having his suit ruined with a freshly painted broom-stick. What a loser.

When you get shouted at you try to hearth. You take out a carved stone, stare at it and try to juggle leaves.

Later you rub a bigger stone in your garden to summon your friends to the pity party after losing your job. No one shows up. :(

Ridiculous people wanted to make you see a psychiatrist. You escape your hometown and join a circus. You try to teach a cow to ride a lizard and a goat to ride an elephant. The cow and the elephant squish you and the lizard and the goat eats the remains.

Fin.

You go to Vegas for vacation, see everyone wasting their money on silly games, and are like, " Pffft! What a bunch of suckers!"

Then you go and use it on something practical — like a stripper.

when jaja isnt a joke anymore

brs in 5 mans - YouTube

standard BR 5 man boss fight for me. the rogue had int gems in his cata gear and the boss was at 80% AFTER lust.

and speaking of jaja and huehue ..just got out of a bg ,(haven't afkd in a while mind you) we had 6 brs/portugese speakers. I knew we were going to lose right away when words like jaja started flying around, but I stuck for around 6 minutes anyway. Just to see what would happen. Lets just say it was a total disaster with alliance wrecking us in mid.

now every time jaja comes to mind, I think of 30+ Mordekaisers and blood elf paladins on an island spamming HUEHUWHURHUEAHUE and trying to kill each other in an endless battle

Last edited:
You know when you're addicted to F2P when you gotta get some new clothes and got just 2 random shops to choose from

Just because you are free to play, doesn't mean your twisted foreign minds will ever be able to comprehend the level of freedom we enjoy.

ihdSVbH.jpg

LOL. You honestly feel free in this country?

On topic, I do this often.

Talking about someone's age, and saying they're "level xx".

Also, sometimes dollars = gold in my world... Lol.

when you use chat jargon IRL.."noob, L2P, OP, zerg, afk...etc" (for example, my gf uses too much teeth for a BJ, i tell her "L2P, noob...FFS")
when you see something pirate themed or an eyepatch and you immediately want to hit something
when you hear a jamaican accent or listen to reggae music and think of trolls
when you've seriously considered learning how to shoot a bow and arrow
when you've looked at youtubes of Blizzcon costumes and became extremely jealous and motivated to make your own, only to delete the history so your GF doesnt think you have a weird anime/cosplay fetish (which you kinda really do)

Bump!

got some..

Throw a rock to some animals to see if they start running after you and then gets dissapointed because they themselves run away

Did once try to drink and eat at same time

You did once try to search a class name in the dictionary ( like druid ,warlock .etc)

when u see a seahorse...u will conclude it was caught in Vash'jr

When u continue spamming a spell u will hear "That spell is still reterded"

last 1

after quitting WOW then a wild thread appears " F2P can now transfer looms"........Screw the quitting story, im BACK

Bump!

got some..

Throw a rock to some animals to see if they start running after you and then gets dissapointed because they themselves run away

Did once try to drink and eat at same time

You did once try to search a class name in the dictionary ( like druid ,warlock .etc)

when u see a seahorse...u will conclude it was caught in Vash'jr

When u continue spamming a spell u will hear "That spell is still reterded"

last 1

after quitting WOW then a wild thread appears " F2P can now transfer looms"........Screw the quitting story, im BACK

F2p can transfer looms? is that upcoming or something? i didnt read patch notes yet.

You know you're addicted to wow when irl:

-You start plotting your escape route when you find a flag..

-You start yelling in public when you find an undefended flag.

-The boys in blue are called after its reported you are trying to steal a flag.

-You come across a bear while hiking and concur it must be from Quelthalas cuz it didn't respond to your pleas for a rejuv.
-You then realize it must be from the opposite faction cuz the bear is on its two feet growling at you...

-Next time you see a stag, lion/cougar or bear at a zoo or in the wild... you think about Bisonpower...:p

Users who are viewing this thread