How to balance 19's (final)

Would you rather see ALL of these changes or none of them at all?

• I would rather see all these changes implemented

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather see none of these changes implemented

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Loving the warrior changes if they go through. FINALLY Berserker Stance. :D

Kore nametooshort said:
And here is my thread on the official wow forums. Extensive low level pvp feedback

If any US players wish to comment there I am very happy to act as a proxy, simply let me know what you want to say and i'll quote it there.

I really just hope they take it seriously, and it gets viewed by the right people.

Thanks for the representation. :)

PS : Has anyone thought about requesting a crit set for the timultous capes / vigorous belts. ( from random dungeon loot bag )

Kore nametooshort said:
And here is my thread on the official wow forums. Extensive low level pvp feedback

If any US players wish to comment there I am very happy to act as a proxy, simply let me know what you want to say and i'll quote it there.

US player here.

A little response to Worksforduff saying, "Also, fairly sure blizzard said they never support twinking as a company."

If this is true, Behsten & Slahtz would have never been added to the game, along with the elimination of experience gain all together.

Bizarre said:
US player here.

A little response to Worksforduff saying, "Also, fairly sure blizzard said they never support twinking as a company."

If this is true, Behsten & Slahtz would have never been added to the game, along with the elimination of experience gain all together.

Done .

Edit: In related news i have only just realised what Behstenslahtz sounds like when you say it all together ./facepalm :D

In even more related news, LF US player to link this on the US forums.

I would like a link to this thread posted in this US thread because it is blue tagged. Please explain that the OP of that thread was posting on my behalf and that this balancing project was a result of that blue post thus it is neither necessarily a necro nor a hijack. Feel free to then discuss it in there.

Edit: on second thoughts unless i can get the origianl poster to change the opening post It would be better to have a seperate thread. Hold your horses for now everyone from US ima on it.

Thank you, although the quote source you posted with my response was incorrect.

Also, it's spelled Bizarre, not Bizzare. :D

I still love you though. <3

Kore nametooshort said:
- Level requirement to Jeweled Fishing Poles and Bone Fishing Poles added

NO. Just ask for the dps reduction.

Users who are viewing this thread