How many of you will Boycott Blizz

Have you ever left your area code? You know 30 mile range? It's the Law. Break it and you will sit your ass in a cell. Kind of like how you run these forums. If you don't like what we say you ban. Same happens in real life. You say some shit to the wrong person youll likely get assaulted. I know the internet is a safe place - live how you want here.

You clearly don't have the money to move out of the U.S. - I've read multiple comments you've made regarding the U.S. I'm guessing you live in California - That's the only state left on the map that allows that type of behavior. If I had to guess College and extremely young.

Provide me a country - You believe to be better than the U.S.
swing and a miss

or as your school teacher'd told you, F-

The first paycheck ive ever gotten was almost 2 weeks late.
A cursory google search doesnt really give me too many drug stats on norway but who cares, i doubt its higher than the US anyway.
I dont know why you feel the need to talk down to people you perceive as poorer than you.
"In Norway, 98 percent of the electricity production come from renewable energy sources." I don't think they are too dependent on oil. When the oil reserves of the world dry up the US is fucked though.

I'm not talking down to you. I'm giving you facts. You told me where you live - I've been there - I've seen it. People struggle in your area. Most people in that area sign up to join the services. I'm guessing that's not your thing - (Paychecks/Free Education/Service to the country you were born in/ Honor/ Leadership skills/ Courage. Don't get offended I wasn't talking down to you.

I'm not talking down to you. I'm giving you facts. You told me where you live - I've been there - I've seen it. People struggle in your area. Most people in that area sign up to join the services. I'm guessing that's not your thing - (Paychecks/Free Education/Service to the country you were born in/ Honor/ Leadership skills/ Courage. Don't get offended I wasn't talking down to you.
You mean death, abandonment, US not giving you your promised healthcare, PTSD, homelessness, and working for a government who just sentenced our allies the Kurds to death and handed that militarial territory to Russia? Murdering 10x more citizens in this 20 year long war than the amount of citizens that died in 9/11? Where speaking up about war criminals can get you in trouble? Ah yes, i do love service.

You mean death, abandonment, US not giving you your promised healthcare, PTSD, homelessness, and working for a government who just sentenced our allies the Kurds to death and handed that militarial territory to Russia? Murdering 10x more citizens in this 20 year long war than the amount of citizens that died in 9/11? Where speaking up about war criminals can get you in trouble? Ah yes, i do love service.

Can you show me the sentencing to death of the KURDS? last time I was around them - we were breaking bread together. Sharing stories and hugging. They have honor and respect - and they are damn sure good enough to take care of themselves. They preferred us to head back home as well.

Were you in the service?

We don't own the territory there - so that's not our call to begin with.

Elaborate on "abandonment" - are you making this personal?

I'm beginning to think a lot of what you first said is having a huge effect on your outcome and ideology. If you think things are perfect (grass is greener) and haven't been outside the U.S. - I employ you to do so.

Some cases are unfix-able and sometimes people get left behind but that is a very small number. There are ways around that - if explored and effort is put in.

Talk to me about homelessness, PTSD and the likes - what do you know about it?

"In Norway, 98 percent of the electricity production come from renewable energy sources." I don't think they are too dependent on oil. When the oil reserves of the world dry up the US is fucked though.
He meant that Norway's economy will go to shit once the oil dries up, not that it disproportionately relies on fossil fuels. And yes, a cursory glance at Google reveals that oil and gas production account for 20% of its economy.

Can you show me the sentencing to death of the KURDS? last time I was around them - we were breaking bread together. Sharing stories and hugging. They have honor and respect - and they are damn sure good enough to take care of themselves. They preferred us to head back home as well.

Were you in the service?

We don't own the territory there - so that's not our call to begin with.

Elaborate on "abandonment" - are you making this personal?

I'm beginning to think a lot of what you first said is having a huge effect on your outcome and ideology. If you think things are perfect (grass is greener) and haven't been outside the U.S. - I employ you to do so.

Some cases are unfix-able and sometimes people get left behind but that is a very small number. There are ways around that - if explored and effort is put in.

Talk to me about homelessness, PTSD and the likes - what do you know about it?
Just referring to general abondonment of veterans
we dont own the territory but strategically we had troops there. The recent abrupt withdrawl of forces is definitely something the Kurds did not want and they were immediately open to invasion by turkey. In fact, turkey backed forces bombed a prison and hundreds of isis members escaped.
I don't think things are perfect outside the US. You just challenged someone to name a country that has it better and i named Norway. Obviously things arent absolutely perfect in Norway but they are in a much better societal position than the US for sure.
[doublepost=1571143046,1571142999][/doublepost]
He meant that Norway's economy will go to shit once the oil dries up, not that it disproportionately relies on fossil fuels. And yes, a cursory glance at Google reveals that oil and gas production account for 20% of its economy.
Ya its gonna suck when their GDP (PPP) falls as low as the US's is but im sure they have a plan, and the oil isnt going to dry up tomorrow.

Just referring to general abondonment of veterans
we dont own the territory but strategically we had troops there. The recent abrupt withdrawl of forces is definitely something the Kurds did not want and they were immediately open to invasion by turkey. In fact, turkey backed forces bombed a prison and hundreds of isis members escaped.
I don't think things are perfect outside the US. You just challenged someone to name a country that has it better and i named Norway. Obviously things arent absolutely perfect in Norway but they are in a much better societal position than the US for sure.
[doublepost=1571143046,1571142999][/doublepost]
Ya its gonna suck when their GDP (PPP) falls as low as the US's is but im sure they have a plan, and the oil isnt going to dry up tomorrow.
A 'plan' doesn't make up for resources. Right now, the profits from the oil industry go toward funding Norway's welfare system. Obviously they can adjust to some extent, but such a large chunk isn't made up for in a short amount of time.

working for a government who just sentenced our allies the Kurds to death and handed that militarial territory to Russia?
Well your half right. US pulls out and turkey goes in. Means kurds have 2 choices. Brave last stance or cut a deal with Assad and the russians. They chose the later. Nothing is gonna happen to the kurds thats worse than the last 8 years of operation freedom in Syria.
To be clear, Britain had a 99-year lease, signed in 1898, which expired in 1997. That's why they "signed away" the territory. They had to.

I saw I missed it and would just like to point out that only the New territories and other added territories were leased on the 99 years treaty. There was no years limit on Hong Kong Island itself.

And to all the people who "stand with Hong Kong"?

Do you support the kurds?
Do you support the Catalonians?
Do you support the Eastern ukrainians?
Do you support the yellow vests in France?

And to all the people who "stand with Hong Kong"?

Do you support the kurds?
Do you support the Catalonians?
Do you support the Eastern ukrainians?
Do you support the yellow vests in France?

The issue in Hong Kong is purely about people fighting against the LARGEST AUTHORITARIAN regime on earth for democracy. There is no point comparing HK with the other 4 as they are completely different politically.

The issue in Hong Kong is purely about people fighting against the LARGEST AUTHORITARIAN regime on earth for democracy. There is no point comparing HK with the other 4 as they are completely different politically.

Oh, you havent been told to care about them?

They were offered democracy in 2014 and they didnt want it.

Oh, you havent been told to care about them?

They were offered democracy in 2014 and they didnt want it.

haha, obviously you are now helping the communist dictators to spread lies and tell others not to care about them. They were offered sham democracy back in 2014. The few candidates of the whatever "election" you call it were to be hand picked by the dictators. The whole scheme was to cover up true dictatorship with a fake election. It was in the news and you are now trying to lie about people stupid enough to reject an "offered democracy"?

I have all the reasons to believe you are one of these things (and deny it in whatever way you want):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades

haha, obviously you are now helping the communist dictators to spread lies and tell others not to care about them. They were offered sham democracy back in 2014. The few candidates of the whatever "election" you call it were to be hand picked by the dictators. The whole scheme was to cover up true dictatorship with a fake election. It was in the news and you are now trying to lie about people stupid enough to reject an "offered democracy"?

I have all the reasons to believe you are one of these things (and deny it in whatever way you want):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades

They were offered to elect anyone they wanted but Beijing had to approve. Basically anybody that doesnt mention the word independance.

If you read more than the title youd know that shit is pretty exclusivly on chinese sites.

I mean for someone who claims to hate dictatorship you do seem to embrace their rhetoric in style.

Any opposition to "your thoughts" is paid for by the opposition and cant be real. Its literally what China is saying about HK right now; Its not real its made by the US.

for democracy

This is the key word for when huge international companies want to destroy a country which stands against them. Talking about nations, religions, democracy shit are all lies. They're killing people for benefits. They create dictators, wars and all this killing...
Example:
They used Saddam Hussein against Iran in 1980's. When he finished the job, they called Saddam Hussein as dictator. Over one million people died in Iraq. Do you care? Who cares f... Arabs who died in deserts? Bringing democracy...

After reading this 7 pages of debation, few thoughts comes to my mind:
Why is it so hard for human beings to stay in peace with eachother?
Would it be so hard to work towards a mutual goal?
Leaving all the power and money and greed, what are you left with?
You could work towards making yourself and everyone around you happy,
and not stepping on everyone others faces&heads trying to reach the
moneypipes to suck on like an abomination...
Just a thought

After reading this 7 pages of debation, few thoughts comes to my mind:
Why is it so hard for human beings to stay in peace with eachother?
Would it be so hard to work towards a mutual goal?
Leaving all the power and money and greed, what are you left with?
You could work towards making yourself and everyone around you happy,
and not stepping on everyone others faces&heads trying to reach the
moneypipes to suck on like an abomination...
Just a thought

1. Because Locke was wrong. shoutout to @Chops
2. See above
3. I dont know but it has no place in society.
4. Aslong as they belong to my group.

Last edited:
They were offered to elect anyone they wanted but Beijing had to approve. Basically anybody that doesnt mention the word independance.

If you read more than the title youd know that shit is pretty exclusivly on chinese sites.

I mean for someone who claims to hate dictatorship you do seem to embrace their rhetoric in style.

Is it plain ignorance or deliberate lying on your part? They could only elect candidates nominated by China, not 'anyone' as you claimed. And "independence" wasn't a thing. You keep making false claims here.

I guess from now on the whole world should start censoring any false pro-China statements since these lies "hurt the feeling of the whole civilized world". After all, this is what the Chinese government is doing. BTW, Chinese censorship is seriously a real concern to everyone outside China today.

if you are a pacifist and think you can live peacefully with these thugs, you are mistaken. If you support democracy, freedom, then you should not support those that actively destroying democracy and freedom.

1. Because Locke was wrong.
2. See above
3. I dont know but it has no place in society.
4. Aslong as they belong to my group.
Such selfishness,
thats why we cannot have nice things.

Blizzard is just another big mouth sucking on the end of a moneytube, doing everything
they can to keep the money flow coming in,
including kissing the communist chinas ass.
Afraid of them otherwise demonizing blizzard which could maybe mean even a total ban of blizzard games in china and that would mean huge decrease to money flow for blizzard ofcourse.

Last edited:
Is it plain ignorance or deliberate lying on your part? They could only elect candidates nominated by China, not 'anyone' as you claimed. And "independence" wasn't a thing. You keep making false claims here.

I guess from now on the whole world should start censoring any false pro-China statements since these lies "hurt the feeling of the whole civilized world". After all, this is what the Chinese government is doing. BTW, Chinese censorship is seriously a real concern to everyone outside China today.

if you are a pacifist and think you can live peacefully with these thugs, you are mistaken. If you support democracy, freedom, then you should not support those that actively destroying democracy and freedom.

Well anyone is the wrong way to put it since it wasnt anyone but it was not China that said these are the people running. Anybody could run and then China could say "yes" or "no" to some people. It was not a perfect system but its on its way and better than the shit they have now. The problem is dreamers in Hong Kong was like "all or nothing" and marched down Hong Kong and instead of getting some democracy they got jack shit.

The problem here is you're a liberal. You see the United States as a good state that can do nothing wrong and because China is the United States closest competitor you see China as bad and China can only do bad. Therefore you assume just like those idiots on the streets in Hong Kong that the reason China is offering you democracy is to kill your family or something. Instead of just letting you do your thing but limiting you from electing anybody that mentions the word independence.

Not really. Everybody can say fuck china, nothing will happen. Nobody cares, youre just being scaremongered by someone into the thinking that the chinese are everywhere, they arent.

Im not a pacifist, I have no illusions of a peaceful world since China wants to be a hegemon in Asia which is in direct confronation with the United states ambition to be a global hegemon.

Democracy or "polyarchy" is one of the better systems we have right now in terms of governance, but its not like its perfect. You want freedom is always limited, you just accept some limitations and refute others as unacceptable based on what youve seen or what you have been told.

If everybody gets stuck thinking democracy is the best system and nothing else should be tolerated nobody will never figure out anything better.
Such selfishness,
thats why we cannot have nice things

No, more in the middle between selfish and altruistic.

From looking at the new bellular news video.

Looks like the two referees get a 6 month ban and the guy was offered the prize money in a different game.

Edit: ... huh, I guess the link is broken. Worked a second ago.

Edit2: found a couple that talk about a similar manner from what I found earlier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread