How does this bracket work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u bad u mad f2p 20s are killing you get furious bro!!

sure play a 24 but i dont see why must you be such a douche to f2ps.................oh wait its a 24 sub culture

COME AT ME BRO u still so bad cause u get killed by f2p 20s who has less advantage bro

ahh so your a f2p. k i'll help ya out bro the doctor said i shouldnt lift any thing heavy so you come hold my d**k and i'll pay your wow subs, then you can delete that f2p hunter and unbind S, but both ways i'll own your ass
<

Haha.. I get it now... There's a huge population of F2P twinks now who thought they could go and get BiS gear and pwn, but are getting beat at there own game now because people are making 24 twinks and pwning them.

LOL.. such hypocrisy! I <3 it!

This dude Eliot and Barthis need to just stfu and get over it. You got beat at your own game!

I will still be midfield or in your GY hitting them multishot crits all day.

Maz where you gonna roll your 24? Should do it together to make the bracket that much easier

hahah Mazurati droodelf you butthurt much beacuse f2p 20s are farming you?

you mad bro come at me with better insults

also answer my question idiots why do you think being a 24 gives you the right to be a douche to f2p 20s or can you brain not process the question?

Are you serious?
it was droodelf that made a comment about f2ps being jobless(this got deleted but i still have the quote for it) i replied with a troll response . From then on this thread became flame war. its funny how 1 post can start so much shit yea? Atleast i troll 24s with a semi-legit reason based on they started it. But 24s trolls have no reason to troll at all and do it for fun.

Haha.. I get it now... There's a huge population of F2P twinks now who thought they could go and get BiS gear and pwn, but are getting beat at there own game now because people are making 24 twinks and pwning them.

LOL.. such hypocrisy! I &lt;3 it!

This dude Eliot and Barthis need to just stfu and get over it. You got beat at your own game!

You do realize that f2p's picked 20 so we could avoid shitting up the 19 bracket right? 20-24 was dead at the time so we chose that for a home out of consideration. If all I (and 99% of the community) wanted to do was faceroll then I woulda just made a 24 right off the bat.

hahah Mazurati droodelf you butthurt much beacuse f2p 20s are farming you?

you mad bro come at me with better insults

also answer my question idiots why do you think being a 24 gives you the right to be a douche to f2p 20s or can you brain not process the question?

I don't even have a 24. How would I be butthurt or mad?

apparently the only ones mad here are the F2P's.

I don't even have a 24. How would I be butthurt or mad?

apparently the only ones mad here are the F2P's.

dont generalize me with the rest of the f2ps. seems your so immature cause 1 f2p mad you mad doesnt mean all f2ps make you mad. Also most f2ps wouldnt want me to be generalized with them cause i troll 24s(out of retaliation)

it was droodelf that made a comment about f2ps being jobless(this got deleted but i still have the quote for it) i replied with a troll response . From then on this thread became flame war. its funny how 1 post can start so much shit yea? Atleast i troll 24s with a semi-legit reason based on they started it. But 24s trolls have no reason to troll at all and do it for fun.
i troll f2ps in this forum cause you have a f2p forum but you still come here to take the piss, and b4 its a public forum and i'll do what i like if it was a public toilet dont mean you should crap on the floor.

dont generalize me with the rest of the f2ps idiot. seems your so immature cause 1 f2p mad you mad doesnt mean all f2ps make you mad. Also most f2ps wouldnt want me to be generalized with them cause i troll 24s(out of retaliation)
didnt you just call all f2ps idoits?

my comments was ment has a joke, there isnt a singel troll post in the f2p forum posted by me, the only topic i have posted in the f2p forum is asking if there play f2p on a p2p account that i have some gear on a realm i dont play on they could have, i have no problem with f2ps but i have problems with anyone who trys to tell me how to play a game that I not YOU pay for

dont generalize me with the rest of the f2ps idiot. seems your so immature cause 1 f2p mad you mad doesnt mean all f2ps make you mad. Also most f2ps wouldnt want me to be generalized with them cause i troll 24s(out of retaliation)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbGDfNurfI[/media]

now, im going to try to be civil here and hopfully the 24s will too. 20s didn't roll up on the scene to get f2p bis and faceroll the legit f2ps. the last thing we want to see in a BG is a legit f2p and usually we give them gearing advice for next time around. sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt. i myself am p2p and have the luxury of rolling a 24 if i wish. but why would i do that? wheres the fun? i left the 19 bracket because of the garbage burst you have to deal with in it, and because of the limitations in gear/enchants this bracket had less burst, thus longer fights, and that made it fun. why anyone would ever enjoy playing anything similar to the current 19 bracket is just ludicrous.

and 24Twink, aka Drayner, whats with your huge attitude change all of a sudden? you pushed and pushed and pushed so hard for the 19 community to prosper during the Ruin migration and had front page posts daily about the 19s bracket and moving forward. what happened to that same ideology? your now seeking to destroy a community that does nothing but help eachother(for the most part) and helping a community of people who just want to get some lulz. and a good portion of that community your helping daily posts in the F2P section and start trouble, and some of the 24s go as far as consistently make toons on Aerie Peak, download our chat addons, and stir up the pot.

im just mind boggled to what the hell happened to you.

This video (Not safe for work) can explain it mostly:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8[/media]

PS. I don't condone the downloading of this addon to harass ya'll and other douchebaggery like that.

now, im going to try to be civil here and hopfully the 24s will too. 20s didn't roll up on the scene to get f2p bis and faceroll the legit f2ps. the last thing we want to see in a BG is a legit f2p and usually we give them gearing advice for next time around. sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt. i myself am p2p and have the luxury of rolling a 24 if i wish. but why would i do that? wheres the fun? i left the 19 bracket because of the garbage burst you have to deal with in it, and because of the limitations in gear/enchants this bracket had less burst, thus longer fights, and that made it fun. why anyone would ever enjoy playing anything similar to the current 19 bracket is just ludicrous.

and 24Twink, aka Drayner, whats with your huge attitude change all of a sudden? you pushed and pushed and pushed so hard for the 19 community to prosper during the Ruin migration and had front page posts daily about the 19s bracket and moving forward. what happened to that same ideology? your now seeking to destroy a community that does nothing but help eachother(for the most part) and helping a community of people who just want to get some lulz. and a good portion of that community your helping daily posts in the F2P section and start trouble, and some of the 24s go as far as consistently make toons on Aerie Peak, download our chat addons, and stir up the pot.

This video (Not safe for work) can explain it mostly:

http://youtu.be/6wS5xOZ7Rq8

so basically, you've stopped standing for everything you believed in because you dont give a fuck? what did the 20s do to you? we tried to stay away from the 19s to let them have their bracket, and now, because you dont give a fuck, leveled out your grandfathered BiS 19s and wanna rollface on us?

EDIT: like seriously though, you changed your "iconic" forum name to 24Twink. you seriously care THAT litte?

You can't bullshit a bullshitter.. stop QQ'ing already and quit like you said you were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread