How do you see it going down?

If warr/priest instagibs hunter shammy either you're awesome or they suck.. I'm leaning twords the latter.

Are people serious? In probably any other arena then blade's edge, the warr/priest combo would lose. With a sham/hunter setup, theres never a need to play defensively since its a burst setup, you put a slow on the warrior (who targets shaman after fakehealing the hunter who actually uses a cooldown), you purgespam the priest with smart tremoring away from the cc'ed warrior, and it's over.

As said before, warr/priest is no competition for sham/hunter, mistakes not included on either side. :p

I wasnt saying warr/priest should win in equal skill conditions, just how they should play to maximize the chances and maybe get some victorys with lucky in their favour.

Vehemity said:
Are people serious? In probably any other arena then blade's edge, the warr/priest combo would lose. With a sham/hunter setup, theres never a need to play defensively since its a burst setup, you put a slow on the warrior (who targets shaman after fakehealing the hunter who actually uses a cooldown), you purgespam the priest with smart tremoring away from the cc'ed warrior, and it's over.

As said before, warr/priest is no competition for sham/hunter, mistakes not included on either side. :p

^^ This sums up my views.

Priest/warr can drop a good hunter/shammy, but its hard.

To all the people saying they can't win, show me a 19 2's team that knows target switching and peeling and ill show you my collection of nekked ex-gf pix.

lindenkron said:
Read a lot of these replies, and it appears no one have come across what actually went down in 50% of our matches? (I might have missed it)

Game ended after 10 sec twice.

Hunter got killed by 2-h warrior + Haste SP priest in a fear burst with totem killed.

they had such a horrible shaman that you got a charge off and were out of combat? Meh not worth mentioning if they were that bad.

Grunge said:
Priest/warr can drop a good hunter/shammy, but its hard.

To all the people saying they can't win, show me a 19 2's team that knows target switching and peeling and ill show you my collection of nekked ex-gf pix.

Played with no mistakes on either side the Sham/Hunt will win.

Rolt- said:
Anyone saying war/pri would win must be sarcastic really.

Just did Human Warrior(R2 LB) / Draenei Priest(R1 LB, no AGM) VS. Belf Hunter(R2 LB) / Troll Shaman(R1 LB).

Believe we did 8 matches, lost 3.

What went down was:

Warrior 2-h, on shaman. Priest, on shaman. Nuke + dispel anything shaman have, killed rapidly. Shaman down, pop AGM and all defensive CDs vs hunter, and wait to get full hp, then kill hunter.

Seemed to work alright, considering I was in Shadowresistance gear for 6/8 of the matches haha (Didnt notice) :p.

no way the hunter should have allowed war to stay on sham. there should have been a bat stun/wingclip and a trinket from the sham

kablam said:
no way the hunter should have allowed war to stay on sham. there should have been a bat stun/wingclip and a trinket from the sham

Trinket bat stun, shaman down before it's up again.

And I'm pretty decent at staying on target, if I must say so myself.

I mean if that is happening constantly you'd think the sham/hunt would change up their strat abit to prevent you from getting on the sham.

kablam said:
I mean if that is happening constantly you'd think the sham/hunt would change up their strat abit to prevent you from getting on the sham.

They tried. Managed to once, by pressuring the priest so much he died (only lost because he didn't notice shamans AGM before he died, or I would've 1v1 hunter :) )

But remember; Skills / Gear / Racials is all factors in this. I can't say what would happen at full gear + right races.

Rolt- said:
How do war/priest not die the first minute?

When I say "kill shaman fast" I'm talking shaman down in 10-20 sec. Quick game, or it's a loss game for priest / warrior. Pop AGM and it's a 2v1 on the hunter, which is rather duable.

A trick i used to do on my sham to get warr into combat was to run in front of pillar at very start of match, drop a searing, run back behind. Either warr notices it and cant do shit or will end up in combat, or he doesnt get it and run in and gets into combat anyways :D ofc warr could always sit it out but still a good trick. O yah sham/hunt u fuckin kidding? would RAPE warr/priest, if the sham knows tremor, and doesnt let himself get bursted by warr. I see hunter kiting priest, and shaman leading warr behind pillars out of priests los and popping AGM to surviv initial burst.

Users who are viewing this thread