Horde ICC raid 3/1/2013 Sign Up!

Quintos

Legend
This the is the thread for the horde ICC re-raid seeing as the first one failed to finish.

So we will raid again at 9 pm eastern standard time on 3/1/2013 (unless the majority wants a change, but this has worked so far so i thiought i'd stick with it)

Heres a mostly copy of Lil's shpeel for the last ICC thread the same will be true for the horde raid

-Anyone is welcomed not just AP-

-Make sure if you bring a trial that they are in northrend 15 minutes BEFORE the scheduled start time to make starting it faster-

-Anyone who didn't participate in last weeks raid that signs up I need your toon name and realm-.

-Any dcs longer then 5 minutes and you have a high chance of getting left behind-

-Invincible is reserved for Level 80-90 -
-Any P2P bringing a trial can trade their P2P vote to their trial -
-Trials bringing no P2P won't be able to roll -
-It will be ML for the lk fight-

- My Precious is reserved for trials only. No P2P ninja it please due to this being a unique soon to be GF'd chance for trials-

-If this happens and we get enough for 25h or even 25 I will need someone to do the inviting CRZ. If you would like to sign up please just put somewhere in your post that you can be the inviter-

plz sign up and if you do be on your realm on your character at the elected time

Ok so far we have

P2p
Quintos/priest/Whissperwind/86
Hashbrøwns- on one of his pay to plays if we need him
Zebragirl/hunter/Durotan/85

F2p
Anemoi / Mok'nathal
Oldspike / Mok'nathal
Zaxxö / Aerie Peak
Hashbrøwns / BWL
Nightshadra / Durotan
ftwoplock / Thrall
and
Unity (perfers to stay anonymous untill a half hour before raid)

That will be all

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in, Zaxxö-Aerie Peak

would love to have any pay to play help possible but could you send me an armory of the pay to play you plan on brining please Hashbrowns

Haven't been on those in a year, armory's won't show, I'll give you a list of my 85's

Omnipotent-Feathermoon 85 Prot Pally (Firelandsish geared)
Bothotz-Blackrock 85 Disc Priest (pvp geared)
Illadvised-Blackrock 85 Lock (BiS pre 4.0 raids)

I know all the fights, most on herioc. Not that it probably matters anymore lol

k if theres no armories then theres no armories thank you for posting what they are geared like though and thank you for looking on BWL for more p2p players i'm slamed with school this week so i wont get as much time to talk to my guild to get 90's to go on the raid so any one you can bring is really helpfull.

ok guys were doing good so far we got 3 lv 85's
but we really need a 90 or 2 to make this possible

Yea I agree. I went back and did LK 10m during Cata and he'll drop at the 1st Val'kry phase. So it does go pretty fast, but we'll need some DPS. We will probably want 2 tanks as well for fights like Gunship. Just so mini bosses aren't running around smacking clothies, even if they are 85+. I have a feeling if this goes through I'll be on my prot pally, which is fine. I also have an 80 fury warrior twink, if we need dps I'll bring that. Sadly he probably does more then my lock.

If we want heriocs we'll need someone that has reg cleared to set it to herioc (my lock can). Unless my ICC knowledge is really dated, which is possible lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for horde raid. Any 90 help would be helpful as they are looking at ICC 10R atm with 2 (4 probable) spots left.

[MENTION=13744]Quintos[/MENTION] BE SURE to make it 10 person.. Don't make it 25 player like last week cause it will just simply be to tough. You want to see the lk fight since it's one of the funner ones so set it to 10R unless you get 3 90s to come then set it for 10H. Don't set it for 25R/H unless you get 7+ 90s to come as it will just be to tough

Bump for horde raid. Any 90 help would be helpful as they are looking at ICC 10R atm with 2 (4 probable) spots left.

[MENTION=13744]Quintos[/MENTION] BE SURE to make it 10 person.. Don't make it 25 player like last week cause it will just simply be to tough. You want to see the lk fight since it's one of the funner ones so set it to 10R unless you get 3 90s to come then set it for 10H. Don't set it for 25R/H unless you get 7+ 90s to come as it will just be to tough

Thanks for the tip we only set it to 25 man last time because our 90 wanted to do 25 man and none of us wanted to argue. As for the 90's plz sign up. My guild is pretty unreliable its best just to ask when the raid is starting for help with them. I have been asking around all week and gotten several probables but no for sure sign ups out of them.

So basicly what im saying is IF YOU HAVE A 90 BRING IT PLZ. and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread