Honeybadger challenges all, don't dodge this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeybadger is challenging every Guild Master to solo que for a week, don't afk. Hell every 20p2p-24 to solo que. If you trash talk in this forum Que up or GTFO. Come on people f2ps should love this they get a week at everyone of us soloing. Doing this you take the risk getting farmed by 5 mans & 10 mans or worst 10 f2ps farming you. Lol

Akfing or dancing on tree stumps not allowed. Elitist were you at? You want a challenge here it is.

Honeybadger came here to chew bubblegum and kickass... And HoneyBadger's all out of bubblegum.

Rules to challenge :

1) No grouping up allowed
2) No AFKing allowed
3) If you die you must keep rezzing.

last but least have fun

win vs loss ratio for week (share if you like)

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost always solo queue unless someone decides to ask me to join a group, so this won't be a farfetched challenge for me at all :)

Our GM's been awol for 4 months now. But I bet you were referring to our interim GM Lith yea? I dont know if solo queueing by itself proves anything, but there are players out there who are huge "difference makers" ie. you can definitely feel their effect on the game after they join.

Our GM's been awol for 4 months now. But I bet you were referring to our interim GM Lith yea? I dont know if solo queueing by itself proves anything, but there are players out there who are huge "difference makers" ie. you can definitely feel their effect on the game after they join.

So your participating or dodging? Cuz that's a lot of typing when u could just type /dodge

thank you Apnea for stepping up

I dont know if solo queueing by itself proves anything

but there are players out there who are huge "difference makers" ie. you can definitely feel their effect on the game after they join.

I think the first part of your statement pretty much exactly proves the last part. Solo queueing can help show who the game changers are from those who usually find group success instead. A group of 3-5 people who play regularly with each other have synergy and coordination that can easily overrun even the most experienced 10 man pug team.

I almost always solo queue unless someone decides to ask me to join a group, so this won't be a farfetched challenge for me at all :)

Everytime I run up against you I think "he sees I'm a 24 so he's gonna be gunning for my ass". Hats off to you though. You are a difference maker and you're always in the right place at the right time you sneaky one :O

Updated rules to challenge

1) no Afking
2) no grouping up allowed
3) if you die you must Rez

and most important have fun :)

You will still have OP enchants (and cheat in alot f2p eyes). It does not matter if you premade or not. For most f2p only playing against other f2p is a challenge where they think there is some sort of magical balance between classes, skill and gear.

Sure there will be some people who will premade versus this pug thing but it won't make any difference unless y'all go play naked ;)

Serious question. Why in Lord Buddha's name should we give 2 sacks of ketchup packs for f2ps? They don't pay to play. We do. We're supposed to be dicks to them, that's how she goes. If they don't like it they can choose to pay to play like everyone else. It's that simple. That's what the trial is there for. To get them to pay.

/rant for the day. :)

Serious question. Why in Lord Buddha's name should we give 2 stacks of crack for f2ps? They don't pay to play. We do.

Steriotypical 24 right here ^ Nothing more needs to be said

You of all people should know that at the VERY least 75% of P2Ps don't care about F2Ps or their experience one bit HB, I mean just look at your history. The normal group (more then likely duo's farmsquad) will premade and farm a pug of a few 24s then those 24s will group to farm F2Ps then this idea will go down the drain. Nice idea but isn't for this kind of bracket.

Steriotypical 24 right here ^ Nothing more needs to be said

You of all people should know that at the VERY least 75% of P2Ps don't care about F2Ps or their experience one bit HB, I mean just look at your history. The normal group (more then likely duo's farmsquad) will premade and farm a pug of a few 24s then those 24s will group to farm F2Ps then this idea will go down the drain. Nice idea but isn't for this kind of bracket.

Okay, you totally veered off track but w/e, I wouldn't expect much more from a droolie f2p idealistic.

and p.s. if you're gonna quote me, do it right. don't be a woman about it.

Honeybadger sees a lot of feedback except people in "Premades or who want challenges in this bracket"

Don't dodge the challenge. Elitist attitudes but no elitist skill. Don't be afraid to respond I have tough skin. Honeybadger ques up in the 20-24 bracket as much as Honeybadger posts on TI.

HoneyBadger plans on carrying 9 Jajas to victory or keep dying trying to. Lol

Honeybadger is going back to 3rd person "Vintage HoneyBadger"

Honest question. You say this will be for a week but when does it start? Already seen two 5 person premades from your guild today in about 5 bgs.

You'd think the GM that is issuing this "challenge" would let his guild know not to premade or is this just some trick to let sanctuary faceroll more then normal?

Honest question. You say this will be for a week but when does it start? Already seen two 5 person premades from your guild today in about 5 bgs.

You'd think the GM that is issuing this "challenge" would let his guild know not to premade or is this just some trick to let sanctuary faceroll more then normal?

Just did a /who 24 and none in the guild are in a bg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread