Honeybadger challenges all, don't dodge this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeydodger

Honeydodger

My guild was in the last Premade in the bracket. Sua sponte couldn't even fill 3 spots. Cherry picking real Ids is easy. Even though they had 5-6 members online. That filled the requirements. They had a rogue but decided to pug. Can't respect a guild who says yes to a guild 10 vs 10. Doesn't have confidence in Guildies to bring them. Sanctuary is a social guild for now and maybe always will be.

Have a great day

My guild was in the last Premade in the bracket. Sua sponte couldn't even fill 3 spots. Cherry picking real Ids is easy. Even though they had 5-6 members online. That filled the requirements. They had a rogue but decided to pug. Can't respect a guild who says yes to a guild 10 vs 10. Doesn't have confidence in Guildies to bring them. Sanctuary is a social guild for now and maybe always will be.

Have a great day

Go Get Your Shinebox - YouTube

Have a great day

He's mad cuz he lost and has refused to step up since then.

Why does it matter if it's all guild. Not everyone wants to transfer a main to stay updated it the can cross realm queue

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread