Holytwínk of the Horde (EU)

Grats to Holytwínk of the Horde on 100k kills over at Draenor EU.

It's been an absolute pleasure to play with and against HT in 500+ warsong gulches on cyclone EU before the queues died and HT transferred to get the last 6 or 7k kills.

Got a little congratulations present for you from myself, Jsy, Pen and your old cyclone guildies from <havoc> that I'll bring over when I transfer.

[char=eu-Draenor]Holytwínk[/char]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqzKaV-Q5A]YouTube - Holytwink gets 100k kills[/ame]

(courtesy of encorebroz)

Congratulations man!!! Very nice!!!

The Uber Rogue finally has his suiting title:)

You really deserve it, wsg hk's not any trick way to achieve this.

Your skills, that very well match your hk's, show this to all that have seen you play.

Nice one!,

Peni

Penicillin said:
Congratulations man!!! Very nice!!!

The Uber Rogue finally has his suiting title:)

You really deserve it, wsg hk's not any trick way to achieve this.

Your skills, that very well match your hk's, show this to all that have seen you play.

Nice one!,

Peni

Skills has nothing to do with grinding HK's :confused:

and Gz Holytwink.

gratz! I dont know if it's well deserverd. I've only faced you a couple of times in wsg and it seems you always tend to go after me...

Hope i'll face you again soon.

-Smulan

lindenkron said:
Skills has nothing to do with grinding HK's
This is right, but usally the more you play the better you get soo in a way skill do incrase with hk's (but its not equal with hks)

elocon said:
This is right, but usally the more you play the better you get soo in a way skill do incrase with hk's (but its not equal with hks)

If you knew the amount of people who can HK farm, escpecially when it wasn't EXP lock, 14-19 scrubs and mass'd HK'd without having any form of skill, I think you'd be surprised :p

The definition of a noob is a player who never learns. Happens alot :)

If you knew the amount of people who can HK farm, escpecially when it wasn't EXP lock, 14-19 scrubs and mass'd HK'd without having any form of skill, I think you'd be surprised :p

A bit like yourself, then.

Hamcake said:
A bit like yourself, then.

Actually, was talking about you. But I was trying to spare your feelings :(

And PS:

I only got 21k hk's on my pala after playing for 4 years. So "Abit like yourself" is abit mis-placed. Buja ;). Bad troll is bad.

Hamcake said:
Also like you, then.

Once again, fail troll tries and fails. When will you ever stop flaming negative? Like I've said countless times, is this the only joy in your sad life? Wtb ban <3

Users who are viewing this thread