Holytwínk of the Horde (EU)

Bigbullox said:
FYI : The ally's in the video are good friends of Holytwink, the video is NOT representative of his other kills.

Not the way I would have gone for my 100,000th kill, but I assure you - having played 500+ wsg's with and against HT that he's not a GY farmer.

Yeah well I wasn't assuming he was a GY farmer, just that it's an odd way to pull of the last few kills imo. I don't believe a GY farmer has the patience to pull off 100k kills by farming GY.

Boglund said:
Yeah well I wasn't assuming he was a GY farmer, just that it's an odd way to pull of the last few kills imo. I don't believe a GY farmer has the patience to pull off 100k kills by farming GY.

What you say in your first sentence could have caused confussion, I can see that now (he has not been playing long in Blackout yet, like myself). What you say in your second sentence stands 100% for Holy, indeed.

Boglund said:

You know, I guess when your so close, you just have to let people be farmees because the wait is killign you.

Users who are viewing this thread