Holytwínk of the Horde (EU)

Hamcake isn't a troll.

Hamcake is the shit bro.

Welldone Holytwink, I dont remember playing against you as my pali but I do remember playing against you in an exp wsg when lvling my priest just before you transfered. I remember it well because everyone was asking how the hell you were absorbing all the damage lol , I had to explain it was your AGM lol.

lindenkron said:
Skills has nothing to do with grinding HK's :confused:

and Gz Holytwink.

Never said so, just said his hk´s match his skills (you can analize this sentences grammar if you really like of course). He has all his hk's from doing wsg's, not grinding em, as i (allso) said "if you have seen him play". Don't be petty and downtalk a praise, it won't suit you. I do not know you and thus can not judge you (nor do I care to), I do know how Holy plays and I love it. And yes I know one can grind hk's but I do not personally know of anyone with 100k hk's (real bg ones that is) that does not know how to play.

Penicillin said:
Never said so, just said his hk´s match his skills (you can analize this sentences grammar if you really like of course). He has all his hk's from doing wsg's, not grinding em, as i (allso) said "if you have seen him play". Don't be petty and downtalk a praise, it won't suit you. I do not know you and thus can not judge you (nor do I care to), I do know how Holy plays and I love it. And yes I know one can grind hk's but I do not personally know of anyone with 100k hk's (real bg ones that is) that does not know how to play.

I play against him right now, in Blackout Battlegroup as Alliance. I have a completely different opinion on his "skills" even though he's a cool guy.

Enough said. Just saying, loads of HK's aint = Skills. That's all.

Penicillin said:
And yes I know one can grind hk's but I do not personally know of anyone with 100k hk's (real bg ones that is) that does not know how to play.

Come to Blackout BG - where mindless GY farmers have gathered!

Also, i know you're in Blackout

You look like that kind of bitch that doesn't work for their HK's. What i see from this video is telling me what you did for all of those kills;

Farmed the GY

Just stood there looking pro

/rofl'd the ally you killed

Atleast Ego had the courtesy to actually do his own killing.

Have fun with that.

<Kaiford>

Twinkzruz said:
You look like that kind of bitch that doesn't work for their HK's. What i see from this video is telling me what you did for all of those kills;

Farmed the GY

Have fun with that.

<Kaiford>

fuck-twinkzruz-opinion.gif

Apologies to the mods and TI users who prefer informed discussion and debate for sinking to your level.

Twink Info code of conduct

Twinkzruz said:

Farmed the GY

Have fun with that.

<Kaiford>

I agree, its an odd place to get the 100,000th kill and it sure looks like they did some GY farming there.

FYI : The ally's in the video are good friends of Holytwink, the video is NOT representative of his other kills.

Not the way I would have gone for my 100,000th kill, but I assure you - having played 500+ wsg's with and against HT that he's not a GY farmer.

Users who are viewing this thread