EU+US Highest iLvl Set

Soz people I'm just a nerd that's trying to live his life.
1x

I guess the way to be perfectly clear is this:

1. BG's do have Template Stats, for 10-19's it's iLvL 18.5 or 24 or 42 or >9000, doesn't matter.
  2. You CANNOT be Naked and gain the full Template Stats.
  3. Any Equipment Slot you have with nothing in it counts as iLvL 0.
  4. If you exceed the Template iLvL with w/e Gear you have EQUIPPED, you gain Stats.
  5. The stats you gain over w/e the Template iLvL is comes out to be (currently) 0.1% per 1 iLvL.
  6. It takes a SHIT LOAD of additional iLvL to gain even 1 Main Stat, 1 Stam and/or 1 Armor in the 10-19 Bracket (less the higher the bracket, because Math).
  7. Heirlooms are currently not scaling at all on Beta/PTR and show iLvL 1, this is likely just a Bug Blizz hasn't fixed yet, just like Armory showed them at iLvL 1 for the longest time.
  8. At this time on Beta/PTR random ass White items like The Rock count towards iLvL.
  9. At this time on Beta/PTR even Grey items are counting towards iLvL.
  10. I'm sure there's something else ultra specific that I missed and @Mvq will be glad to correct, have a great day ;)

11. Having an item equipped in a slot gives you your "base template stats" for that slot. It's the same amount you get in each slot. Which means that you can't be naked. because you'll be missing your base template stats *durr*.

Users who are viewing this thread