Hellfire Fornifications Event

Hmm, what were the rules and objectives again? -_-

It just seems to be just a AB BS flagfest.

I think it was something like each cap was a point and then if you got all three if was worth more. i dont really remember. I know the way it was designed it was a huge zerg fest and was actually really fun

Hellfire Fortifications

hellfire_all.png

When:
The event will take place on two occasions, on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of Oct. The time isn't set yet, so feel free to state which times fit you the best! The time difference between EU and US will be taken into account so rest assured! The event will also go on for about 2-3 hours on each day, so joining after the set time is ok as well.

Where:

It ought to be quite clear but lets state this... The games will take place at the three Hellfire Fortifications in Hellfire Penisulla. It is advised that each faction's players gather up at Temple of Telhamat and Falcon Watch before the games start. The walk from these points to the bases is pretty safe and will serve as a respawn/base location.

Why:

Simply because we're tired of casual bgs and something like this can provide quite a good distraction! ;p

How:

For this event we'll be needing two p2p characters, one on each faction to manage the groups throughout the game. So if any of you want to volunteer for this, please step right up!
<
Once the groups are formed, the two teams can move from their respective bases into the three bases in any way they like. Groups will have to consist of equal number of players so please sign up early to avoid being cut off, also signing up with both an alliance and horde character will let us know you're willing to switch over sides to help balance stuff! Note that the areas surrounding the bases are clear of mobs so there is no problem of aggroing stuff!

The faction to capture all three bases first, wins the game. The winner of most among three games, earns the match! Of course if people are willing, the number of games can be increased to extend the fun!

Signing up:

If you wish to attend, please say so in a comment bellow, giving us the character(s) you'll be coming with, alongside any other questions you may have!

Any suggestions are welcome at any time! Cheers!

Last time's rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be like 40v40. All the "known" players signed up. Just wait till everyone else jumps in that doesn't frequent TI, on both sides.

Sounds like fun.

Please sign me up - Juggernaüt - hordeside.

Users who are viewing this thread