Hearthstone

Nothing is more fun than having your opponent ignore that little 1/1 and you buff the hell out of it and crush them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

would you explain more? Sorry I dont know the archetypes of the decks as I really do not spend any time on any other forums, or is there a forum to discuss those kinds of strategies?

after I posted it I googled Giant Paladin and wow ya, I need to make it clear that I dont spend any money on this, I have like no epics or legendary from the packs I have opened and still dont have enough dust to actually think about crafting them.

Haha, if you're not willing to spend money you're quite limited. You'll have to spam to arena with gold and be good at it, so you get more gold and packs. You have several Hearthstone forums such as Hearthpwn. Also the official Blizz Hearthstone website has decks and stuff. But where you learn the most is by watching streamers play Hearthstone, I watch them all the time. Currently Trump is rank 2 with a mage with 1 epic and no legendaries, pretty sick. But then again, he's a really good player :p

Well i can understand that :) thanks

Maybe its just me but I cannot justify spending money on a digital product when their is no return. Such as Magic the Gathering, I spend roughly 500+$ a month on cards but turn them around and roughly make 1-2000$ on the cards, in result profit. That doesn't include the cards I keep for personal use. Maybe at this time since it is still beta they are not allowing for trading or they never plan on allowing it, but at the end of the day a game like that has no ways of turning it into profit. Sinking Money into a game that doesn't give you really a chance at anything in return, seems a little crazy to me?

Have they put out any guarantees that once the game goes from beta to live that you will be able to keep all the cards you paid for? Most digital games once they release from beta they start fresh, another reason in my eyes to not spend any kind of money on a game that doesnt require it at this moment.

I'm pretty sure that they said there would not be another wipe, which means that the closed beta players have a HUGE advantage over everyone else.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Well i can understand that :) thanks

Maybe its just me but I cannot justify spending money on a digital product when their is no return. Such as Magic the Gathering, I spend roughly 500+$ a month on cards but turn them around and roughly make 1-2000$ on the cards, in result profit. That doesn't include the cards I keep for personal use. Maybe at this time since it is still beta they are not allowing for trading or they never plan on allowing it, but at the end of the day a game like that has no ways of turning it into profit. Sinking Money into a game that doesn't give you really a chance at anything in return, seems a little crazy to me?

Have they put out any guarantees that once the game goes from beta to live that you will be able to keep all the cards you paid for? Most digital games once they release from beta they start fresh, another reason in my eyes to not spend any kind of money on a game that doesnt require it at this moment.

They said they won't do another clear, but if they do, they will give you gold equal to amount of money that you spent, so you can buy packs again and most likely get the cards that you had. I've spent around 100euros on HS, and I've pretty much got everything I want. But I only spent money I made from WoW. I hope they introduce trading, but I think they won't. Simply because that would mean that people would buy less packs and that people could starting selling cards for IRL money which is something Blizzard is really against. But tbh, if you play MTG or YGO, 90% of the players spend money on it and don't expect to make a profit from it. It's basicly the same, just that you can't trade cards, but you have dust which you can use to make cards.

I think maybe you're looking at HS from a shopkeeper PoV, which is an incorrect PoV I think :p

Well very true, I am lookin at it from a shopkeeper point of view, at the end of the day I am enjoying the game with what I am doing with it :) I am not looking to get competitive, it is just something to kill time. Thanks for your input though

ok with that in mind, dealing with only basics what is people's favorite deck?

Mine is hand warlock for sure. Been playing it for quite some time now and really enjoy it. Another deck I enjoy but is not as strong and viable, is OTK Priest, which I made myself. But these are all decks that require tons of legendaries and epics :p

I couldn't find a hearthstone forum post section, so I'm posting what I'm about to post in here.

I was playing a warrior class with Shinela "GM of Ante Amanthe" And we ended up with this insane amount of damage on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread