Hearthstone

Grrr... Every time I rank up, I end up with a HORRIBLE draw. Like get dealt a 6 and two 7s, discard them all, and get THE SAME 6 AND TWO 7s! Ofc i diaf and rank back down, then get pounded by someone with every card in the game...

How is it that I see so many people in 19 and 20 with multiple legendaries? Scrubs buying tons of packs?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Grrr... Every time I rank up, I end up with a HORRIBLE draw. Like get dealt a 6 and two 7s, discard them all, and get THE SAME 6 AND TWO 7s! Ofc i diaf and rank back down, then get pounded by someone with every card in the game...

How is it that I see so many people in 19 and 20 with multiple legendaries? Scrubs buying tons of packs?

You can easly win against legendary decks with basic cards if you know how to play the game.

Yeah, I get that. I'm talking about people who are rank 23 in play mode rocking Ragnaros and Sylvanas. (I JUST saw that.) I made it to 19 with just the basic decks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I get that. I'm talking about people who are rank 23 in play mode rocking Ragnaros and Sylvanas. (I JUST saw that.) I made it to 19 with just the basic decks...

Many players choose to stay around the earlier few ranks to complete dailies easier (your chance to play players with limited card pools is higher)

Its the same idea with people tanking their rating to get easier matches is 2s and cap conquest easier.

To answer your other question,

Before the changes to mind control (when it was at 8) many players were able to reach legendary rank with a priest deck of only basic cards.
Before the hunter nerfs, Kungen reached legendary with a hunter deck of just basic, commons and rares. (no epics or legendaries)
Recently a streamer reached legendary rank with a warrior deck with the same restrictions.

Legendaries do not mean free wins/ranks or are a substitute for skill.

Many players choose to stay around the earlier few ranks to complete dailies easier (your chance to play players with limited card pools is higher)

Its the same idea with people tanking their rating to get easier matches is 2s and cap conquest easier.

To answer your other question,

Before the changes to mind control (when it was at 8) many players were able to reach legendary rank with a priest deck of only basic cards.
Before the hunter nerfs, Kungen reached legendary with a hunter deck of just basic, commons and rares. (no epics or legendaries)
Recently a streamer reached legendary rank with a warrior deck with the same restrictions.

Legendaries do not mean free wins/ranks or are a substitute for skill.

You can play casual to complete quests brah.

Game is too RNG for me. Been top decked and needing ONE card for lethal, but got shit draw and lost so many times that I lost interest...

The solution is get more draw obviously, but more draw comes at the price of having cards that are actually worth a fuck.

And then there's the pesky little fact that steaks were invariably made. I'm such a cook.

well i am not a EU player but I havent found any other threads regarding Hearthstone, so I was curious if its all good I posted here :)

Personally being in the business of TCG (MTG,Yugioh, Pokemon) I feel they have done many things right with this, especially the fact that it gives players who cant spend much money on the game to still be able to earn coins and get new cards. Its alot more work but at the end of the day people who want to play this cant complain that those who have the most money are the only ones who can build the best decks. Along with the class only cards, makes it so that each deck cannot run every possible card.

With that all said what are some people's favorites? I have been enjoying each class alot but I have found myself really enjoying Hunter

well i am not a EU player but I havent found any other threads regarding Hearthstone, so I was curious if its all good I posted here :)

Personally being in the business of TCG (MTG,Yugioh, Pokemon) I feel they have done many things right with this, especially the fact that it gives players who cant spend much money on the game to still be able to earn coins and get new cards. Its alot more work but at the end of the day people who want to play this cant complain that those who have the most money are the only ones who can build the best decks. Along with the class only cards, makes it so that each deck cannot run every possible card.

With that all said what are some people's favorites? I have been enjoying each class alot but I have found myself really enjoying Hunter

EU ONLY AMG U NO READ?
jk jk..

well as I said i really like playing miracle rogue as I like to imagine people going insane when they see my double Questing Adventure both with 20/20stats before i knock them down from their seats..
And sure getting topdecked suck, but still also plays such a big factor into this and skill > luck in almost all cases, exept in the extreme.

I play a lot of Hearthstone, like, a lot lot :p My fav class is definietly Warlock, level 40 with atm. I've been doing a lot of deckbuilding and testing, and it's loads of fun!

I think my highest level class is rogue. Played some paladin and hunter too, but mostly rogue. Trying to build a decent combo deck.

I hate priests. So cheap...

I ended up playing alot last night just mainly doing quests to get gold so i can buy packs. Ended up playing alot of Paladin and I must say I am enjoying the balance the deck offers, it has the chance to just come out of no where and really hurt your opponent or can swarm with the 1/1s (in MTG that is called the White Weenie deck where you put out alot of low costing low power creatures)

The one deck I just could not beat though was a Hunter deck....it just seemed to have a answer for everything I through out there. Maybe that's why I enjoy the deck. But I gotta say Paladin is a close second.

I ended up playing alot last night just mainly doing quests to get gold so i can buy packs. Ended up playing alot of Paladin and I must say I am enjoying the balance the deck offers, it has the chance to just come out of no where and really hurt your opponent or can swarm with the 1/1s (in MTG that is called the White Weenie deck where you put out alot of low costing low power creatures)

The one deck I just could not beat though was a Hunter deck....it just seemed to have a answer for everything I through out there. Maybe that's why I enjoy the deck. But I gotta say Paladin is a close second.

You should play Giant Paladin, that really has an answer for anything your opponent throws at you.

You should play Giant Paladin, that really has an answer for anything your opponent throws at you.

would you explain more? Sorry I dont know the archetypes of the decks as I really do not spend any time on any other forums, or is there a forum to discuss those kinds of strategies?

after I posted it I googled Giant Paladin and wow ya, I need to make it clear that I dont spend any money on this, I have like no epics or legendary from the packs I have opened and still dont have enough dust to actually think about crafting them.

Users who are viewing this thread