Hearthstone

droodwar

killuminati
LtZSF89.jpg

Congratulations to the lucky ones who have obtained a Hearthstone Beta key.

I for one am extremely enjoying this game, currently level 12 warlock is working best for me right now.

Use this space to talk about deck choice, what you're enjoying.

Add your Battletags to this thread and lets get some games going!

(at work atm, will add mine in this space once i get home)

Hearthstone is so awesome <3 I really like my mage atm, level 14 :3 I just bought 2 packs with gold, got Hogger, and 2 golden card! :D

Hearthstone is so awesome <3 I really like my mage atm, level 14 :3 I just bought 2 packs with gold, got Hogger, and 2 golden card! :D

Mage is good, I'm levelling that one up next. Enjoying my warlock deck with "Taunt" heavy minions. Taunt tanks, heals through damage spells. I love CCG's so much, takes me back to my Yu Gi days ^^.
Gonna try to keep it as F2P as I can. Although I know my inner geek will shine through and i'll be buying boosters left right and center >.< Gz on the Goldens!

Just leveled Hunter to level 10. Now Hunter Warrior and Mage are level 10+, starting on Warlock now. I must say that my favorite is Hunter atm. Such nice combo's <3

Got the beta a few days ago, playing a f2p pally swarm deck and its going well, done two arenas with gold and opened 5 pack (havent spent a single bit of rl money) and on my 3 pack i didnt only get a legendary, but a golden one.. Thank you malygos been playing some mean spell power deck on my mage and if i bring him out... Well lets just say that arcane missiles does 9 damage for 1 mana

Got the beta a few days ago, playing a f2p pally swarm deck and its going well, done two arenas with gold and opened 5 pack (havent spent a single bit of rl money) and on my 3 pack i didnt only get a legendary, but a golden one.. Thank you malygos been playing some mean spell power deck on my mage and if i bring him out... Well lets just say that arcane missiles does 9 damage for 1 mana

Nice! I hate going against Malygos... Sometimes I'm going against a Mage and I'm owning him hard, then Malygos comes out and I have nothing to stop it. Then it's pretty much gg >.<

I pwned a mage malygos today in Arena, with this little thing called hunter's mark. :)

Hehe, I love to beat very strong minions with a very simple low cost mana creature/spell. I was on my Warrior against a Priest, and the Priest dropped a Lightspawn, did Double Health twice and gave it Taunt. Then I just dropped an Ironbeak Owl and it was pretty much gg :p He must've been so mad.

Hey :D
I had a very long and rewarding session on Hearthstone last night
Stared playing ranked matches and got to Gold 2 stars after a couple hours :D
Currently using a priest deck which just dinged 17
Love how chilled this game is.

Also - Just bought an iPad Air. SO I CANNOT WAIT FOR RELEASE and play this with a touch interface.

How's everyone else's Hearthstone adventures going?

What decks are working for you in the ranked ladders?

Shaman seem really strong, or at least the ones i've come up against.

:eek:

Hey :D
I had a very long and rewarding session on Hearthstone last night
Stared playing ranked matches and got to Gold 2 stars after a couple hours :D
Currently using a priest deck which just dinged 17
Love how chilled this game is.

Also - Just bought an iPad Air. SO I CANNOT WAIT FOR RELEASE and play this with a touch interface.

How's everyone else's Hearthstone adventures going?

What decks are working for you in the ranked ladders?

Shaman seem really strong, or at least the ones i've come up against.

:eek:

I play mage aggro deck and it feels really powerful and fun to play. all my classes are around level 6 with mage at level 31. And despite winning shitloads of matches I am still in diamond 1 -.- can't move up in like a week?

At first the gameplay looked way too simple compared to other TCGs where cards actually had plenty of special abilities etc, but after playing it, it turned out to be pretty complex, exactly because of the simplicity of the cards. You're forced to make a move each turn, because you waste mana otherwise, cards are simple, but this is exactly what makes it complex in it's own way, you can think ahead more than usually etc, more like a board game.

Users who are viewing this thread