Haters Gonna Hate

he has admitted to botting

true, but with a vague description of trying to make his 100 bot seem less conspicuous by having it return flags faster... which I really hope is a lie otherwise I've been giving Pizza way to much credit IQ-wise.. I think a lot of ppl would agree that the explanation presented to us, is lacking at best, and downright lying at worst..

I see what you are saying, and am not defending the use of bots (have never used myself but goddamn they're widespread), yet I think the morality of gameplay decisions goes beyond their bannability.

Maybe relentless GY containing won't attract much love from a large section of the community, but no one can deny that politics have played a huge role on TI.

Agreed, but at least in my perspective in a game like wow, where anonymity is guaranteed, you have the option to choose what rep you would like to have associated with your persona, which is actually one of the best things about mmo's (my opinion), you want to be seen as a jerk act the part, want to be seen as a "good guy" do the work etc..
So if ppl think of you in a certain way, you and only you are responsible for that, and only you can change it.. but as always its easier saying stuff like "Haters gonna hate" rather than man up and be the change you want ppl to see..

Honestly if Pizza had said "yes I botted, got caught, learned from it, wont do it again, I'm sorry tinks" I dont think many would have made a fuss about it.. The way he is handling it looks a lot like sweeping shit under the rug and rage at anybody who points it out..

edit: Just for clarification I don't think Pizza or anybody else caught in the ban wave should be banned from the TC.

Last edited:
Agreed, but at least in my perspective in a game like wow, where anonymity is guaranteed, you have the option to choose what rep you would like to have associated with your persona, which is actually one of the best things about mmo's (my opinion), you want to be seen as a jerk act the part, want to be seen as a "good guy" do the work etc..
So if ppl think of you in a certain way, you and only you are responsible for that, and only you can change it.. but as always its easier saying stuff like "Haters gonna hate" rather than man up and be the change you want ppl to see..

Honestly if Pizza had said "yes I botted, got caught, learned from it, wont do it again, I'm sorry tinks" I dont think many would have made a fuss about it.. The way he is handling it looks a lot like sweeping shit under the rug and rage at anybody who points it out..

edit: Just for clarification I don't think Pizza or anybody else caught in the ban wave should be banned from the TC.

I think people tend to look at it in different ways. I too like being able to control my persona, but for many people, the very anonymity of it (combined with the fact that it's just a game) makes them less caring of the reputation they build. Not saying either way is the right way to look at it, they are both defensible.

I think people tend to look at it in different ways. I too like being able to control my persona, but for many people, the very anonymity of it (combined with the fact that it's just a game) makes them less caring of the reputation they build. Not saying either way is the right way to look at it, they are both defensible.

true, but when ppl care enough about the rep they have, to create threads like "Haters gonna hate" instead of ex. "Sorry tinks I fucked up", how can you take anything such a person says seriously? Especially when proclaiming to fight for the increase of activity within the bracket, repping the TC etc, and then 5man gy farms most games (hear-say, I don't play US)
In my eyes that's the equivalent of looking a person in the eyes, telling them how much of a great guy you are, while whipping out your d**k and pissing up and down the dudes leg, do you think the person getting pissed on will believe that the person doing the pissing is indeed a "good guy" ?
Which ofc leads us to the "fool me once, shame on me.." thing..

If Pizza didn't care because "just a game" he wouldn't be bothered about being called out for it either?

Again, if Pizza had manned up and owned his mistakes rather than calling the whole community "haters" I, at least, would have some amount of respect for him and would prob also have believed his intentions to be what he claims, but as it sits now, he showcases nothing but pre-teen selfishness..

I still think Pizza and crew should be allowed to play in the TC, but I would also think that having Pizza "representing" the 19 bracket as it sits atm, would be a huge mistake.

TLDR
Pizza should man up, confess and ask for forgiveness, or stop crying about the rep he has created for himself, and should stop being a vocal person for the TC or 19s in general, you wouldn't want a bank-robber doing your bank stuff, so why a cheater doing your game stuff..?

Users who are viewing this thread