Haters Gonna Hate

I feel like I am watching "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" whenever I read the 10-19 forums. Some things will never change.

xoxo
-gossip girl

Cheaters Gonna Cheat

Enablers Gonna Enable

Corrupt Cup Gonna Corrupt

That was literally the most dog shit post I have read in the entire existence of this site

Edit: If you want people to take you seriously man you got to change your attitude, until then your posts are as previously summarized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheaters Gonna Cheat

Enablers Gonna Enable

Corrupt Cup Gonna Corrupt

Rebels Gonna Rebel

To be honest i'm a rebel at heart, it's in everything I say and do and believe,

Pizza, HB and their teams have done and will continue to do great things for this bracket

That was literally the most dog shit post I have read in the entire existence of this site

Edit: If you want people to take you seriously man you got to change your attitude, until then your posts are as previously summarized.

Oh noes, the corrupt pieces of shit don't take me seriously.

Oh noes, the corrupt pieces of shit don't take me seriously.

I don't think anyone on the forums have ever taken you seriously, bud. Get off your high horse.

I want to make a call to arms directed at all the haters and negative people in this community. Especially the people being negative towards myself, my team, and anyone who is genuinely trying to make this community a better place (Conq, HB, Saxxon, ect). This post isn't directed at any one person, guild, or team.

If you're gonna be negative and talk down teams, guilds, and players - back it up by becoming an active and dominant force in the bracket. There's so much unjustified hate directed towards myself, my team, and HARVEST right now. When it comes to my team, we're just going to continue our dominance and do whatever it takes to defend our Twink Cup title. There's nothing anyone can say or do to change that. If you don't like my guild or think we're "bad", then make a team for the Twink Cup and prove that you're better than us. Don't make excuses. Don't talk shit. Don't try and bring the community and those involved in it down. Just build a team and play in the Twink Cup. Hating and being negative isn't helping anyone. It's sure not helping anyone get any better. There is an obnoxious amount of hate towards myself, my guild, and HARVEST. Yet, we're just trying to improve ourselves, be nice to everyone, and help build the community. If you want to find success like us (3-0 every team you face), then focus on yourself, your team, and stop spreading negativity. While you're all complaining and being negative, my team and HARVEST will be having a blast playing with and against each other as we find success in and outside of the Gulch.

Anyways,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsC0HBYWD1M

This threads is called Haters gonna hate, but you sound just Salty, Man you've change.

#GrowAPairOfBalls

Anyone who actually thinks that Pizza would use the return bot for his 19 is delusional. Anyone who had Pizza on real-id would obviously know that he botted BGs on his 100, and attaching plugins to the bot is common practice to improve its quality.

Pizza has put so much effort into promoting the twink cup, along with helping create a thriving 19 bracket, and it is a shame that people would really think this low of him.

I dont want to get involved in this argument, but Pizza was not the exemplary 19 twink you describe him to be. Remember when he was stripped from his Bracket Manager colours because he had toxic behaviours for the 19 bracket? Yes, I can really think low of him for those reasons.

People do not forget.

Food for thought is all...

I dont want to get involved in this argument, but Pizza was not the exemplary 19 twink you describe him to be. Remember when he was stripped from his Bracket Manager colours because he had toxic behaviours for the 19 bracket? Yes, I can really think low of him for those reasons.

People do not forget.

He was removed as Bracket Manager because a lot of salty people sent PM's to Shane and he got sick of them.

Not to mention Eliot purposely getting GY camped by Pizza for 20 minutes and recording it as a video to post on TI (lol).

People do not forget.

this coming from a level 10 lmao, kinda ironic

does making the lives of levelers in westfall a complete misery and farming xp on bgs not make you just as toxic?

does making the lives of levelers in westfall a complete misery and farming xp on bgs not make you just as toxic?

Actually, he plays a 19 twink, so please back off ffs. He isn't egg.

What is even the relevance of that? My 10 wasnt even in your bracket and I am not the one on the board of a $7,000 event.

I dont like you Skeezin, and I know you dont like me. Next time you have something provocative to say to me just message me.

Again, Im sorry I killed your alt in WSG and Westfall.

Users who are viewing this thread