Haters Gonna Hate

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
I want to make a call to arms directed at all the haters and negative people in this community. Especially the people being negative towards myself, my team, and anyone who is genuinely trying to make this community a better place (Conq, HB, Saxxon, ect). This post isn't directed at any one person, guild, or team.

If you're gonna be negative and talk down teams, guilds, and players - back it up by becoming an active and dominant force in the bracket. There's so much unjustified hate directed towards myself, my team, and HARVEST right now. When it comes to my team, we're just going to continue our dominance and do whatever it takes to defend our Twink Cup title. There's nothing anyone can say or do to change that. If you don't like my guild or think we're "bad", then make a team for the Twink Cup and prove that you're better than us. Don't make excuses. Don't talk shit. Don't try and bring the community and those involved in it down. Just build a team and play in the Twink Cup. Hating and being negative isn't helping anyone. It's sure not helping anyone get any better. There is an obnoxious amount of hate towards myself, my guild, and HARVEST. Yet, we're just trying to improve ourselves, be nice to everyone, and help build the community. If you want to find success like us (3-0 every team you face), then focus on yourself, your team, and stop spreading negativity. While you're all complaining and being negative, my team and HARVEST will be having a blast playing with and against each other as we find success in and outside of the Gulch.

Anyways,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsC0HBYWD1M

All these posts around here are like: "my dick is bigger than yours".
Nothing else.

Anyways,

enjoying this crap!

Greetz

Why should people invest the time to organize a team and practice for the Twink Cup to prove that they are better than a group of cheaters?

/cheers

Why should people invest the time to organize a team and practice for the Twink Cup to prove that they are better than a group of cheaters?

/cheers

No one is cheating in the 19 bracket and no one supports it.

No one is cheating in the 19 bracket and no one supports it.

I haven't played here long enough to judge you nor do I know enough about your team outside of Dark & Maineac to be throwing out accusations.

However, you can't deny that you wouldn't be throwing out the same type of red flags if someone else was in your position. You're supposed to be kinda over-seeing the tournament right? Believe I saw something somewhere about you being a director around it or some shit. It shines a very bad light onto what might be happening (with or without proof) if a "director" behind the organization of a tournament is found on a known bot site asking questions about how one can increase the efficiency of a flag pickup bot. That's sketchy as fuck, especially when the entire tournament is based around WSG, a battleground where a flag bot could literally change the outcome of a game instantly.

What is your justification behind the screenshot that's been linked around about 100 times now? I don't think anyone is going to buy the "I was using it to make my bot at 100 seem more realistic" excuse i've seen a few people toss around now. That's the exact opposite of what that'd do, especially by increasing clicks per tick over default like you were asking.

Then please explain why you were asking how to use a bot to return flags "as fast as possible" on a botting forum. We've all been waiting.

/cheers

I BG botted honor and conquest points to gear out my 100s. I wanted my bot to look more like a normal player by also returning flags. It's that simple.

As fast as possible?

Yes, the bot still seemed to be failing on getting flag returns when I was watching it. I wanted to see if turning up the TPS would make it return the flags more consistently. I wanted to know before I refunded the purchase since it wasn't working well with my BG bot.

I want to make a call to arms directed at all the haters and negative people in this community. Especially the people being negative towards myself, my team, and anyone who is genuinely trying to make this community a better place (Conq, HB, Saxxon, ect). This post isn't directed at any one person, guild, or team.

If you're gonna be negative and talk down teams, guilds, and players - back it up by becoming an active and dominant force in the bracket. There's so much unjustified hate directed towards myself, my team, and HARVEST right now. When it comes to my team, we're just going to continue our dominance and do whatever it takes to defend our Twink Cup title. There's nothing anyone can say or do to change that. If you don't like my guild or think we're "bad", then make a team for the Twink Cup and prove that you're better than us. Don't make excuses. Don't talk shit. Don't try and bring the community and those involved in it down. Just build a team and play in the Twink Cup. Hating and being negative isn't helping anyone. It's sure not helping anyone get any better. There is an obnoxious amount of hate towards myself, my guild, and HARVEST. Yet, we're just trying to improve ourselves, be nice to everyone, and help build the community. If you want to find success like us (3-0 every team you face), then focus on yourself, your team, and stop spreading negativity. While you're all complaining and being negative, my team and HARVEST will be having a blast playing with and against each other as we find success in and outside of the Gulch.

Anyways,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsC0HBYWD1M

PREACH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jwWYX7Jlo

Last edited:
@threads aren't allowed right? Mod should close post right? Na mods will continue to be biased. Pizza, Painaid tink isn't gonna play and no one will recruit someone who is lost at ramp since the GUP premade.

I just hope you'll be around with the same god complex you have after the TC15, times will be very interesting.

@threads aren't allowed right? Mod should close post right? Na mods will continue to be biased. Pizza, Painaid tink isn't gonna play and no one will recruit someone who is lost at ramp since the GUP premade.

I just hope you'll be around with the same god complex you have after the TC15, times will be very interesting.

As Pizza mentioned in his post "If you're gonna be negative and talk down teams, guilds, and players - back it up by becoming an active and dominant force in the bracket."

Hass anyone notice any of the folks commenting on this doing anything besides trolling forums? Half of them dont even play the game anymore.

-Cya in the Gulch

I agree with you [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] and I believe that your argument in the OP has substantial weight that is going to be overlooked simply because of the name of the person posting it. it's something I've faced and it's actually a very ignorant approach to ignore someone's message and to only attack the person trying to voice said message simply because of personal quarrels. You could have the key to world peace, curing cancer, etc but if it's popular to hate on the person at that moment then people will completely ignore the message and bash simply because it's popular to do so. I know this isn't anything new to you as you are well aware of what you're doing and how you react to the haters. I just feel as though this concept of attacking a person for who they are as opposed to what their message is, is playing a huge role right now.

My personal thoughts on 19s are found below. They are somewhat off topic to discussion so I am putting them in spoiler wraps. Read if you'd like but no one should feel obligated if they do not wish to. They are NOT a personal attack direct towards anyone in particular. I do site a few examples, but I have no personal quarrels with anyone. I do not agree with the views and actions of some, but I will never take anything personally.
My personal thoughts (not that they matter) about this entire situation are that things are being blown out by people who would never have a chance at making a dollar for playing 19s. The screenshot of an account with your alias asking about clickbot information however does provide justified unrest. With that being said, I've played with you long before that post so personally it doesn't have much relevance to me. If people want to attack you for that screenshot, they're going to do so and had I not played with you before that post was made, chances are I'd be going on about it too.

With that being said, I do 100% acknowledge where others who formerly were prominent figures in our community stand. I've been victim of the "you haven't played in 2 months so you can't talk because the bracket has changed so much since you've been gone" argument 5+ times easily and every single time upon my return, what I had found was EXACTLY what I was describing my hunch to be. The argument of saying someone isn't aware of what 19s are like is often a very petty argument and holds 0 weight. With that being said, I do agree that if you constantly queue 19s every day for a month straight, you have a better understanding of the current meta, people, guilds etc. However, if you come in every once in awhile and play for perhaps only a few hours a week, you do get quite a realistic impression of gameplay ethics and how they have degraded to shit over the past several years. They are both different perceptions of the community and neither are more correct than the other.

I'm not going to speak for anyone but myself, but personally I have not had fun with 19s since early cata once Raw Talent was gy farming their A team their "of The Horde" titles. Sure I'm biased because I watched around 70 players whom I were familiar with quit and specifically site RT and gy farming as why. I watched our community go from roughly 300-400 at the start of the school year to the stark point where we no longer gained pops. Off season / school / pre expansion pack or not... 19s have never had a hard time between xpacs because out of those 300-400 there were always at least 30+ people constantly trying to play 19s regardless of what time of year it was. I'd MUCH rather have a community with a booming population but worse overall skill than a community of elitism, exclusion, and epeening while putting an end to growth and population.

I acknowledge that you single handled brought in MANY new twinkers. I understand that as a community, our level of skill and competition have greatly improved. But personally, the community as people is in such a disgusting position because of it and I find little to no joy in playing 19s because of this fotm / advantage crutch mentality. I understand that others value competition and being pro and whatever. But honestly, the most competitive games are always games without these elitists in them. Games may be full of "jajas" but true competition is matching the natural habits of a community... For example, it doesn't matter if there's a war with foam swords, paintball guns, or automatic weapons. If your intentions are competition as you say they are, meet your opposition with an equal force and you will find competition. You don't nuke an army of foot soldiers and then say "I wanted competition, you guys should get better next time and have a nuke war with us." That (as idiotic as it sounds) is EXACTLY what people are doing and have been doing for years. If it's competition you want, play a lower tier class / spec, sign the fuck out of Skype and solo queue. It takes balls to do that because you know you're stepping into a 50/50 chance that you'll lose. Newsflash: if it's even competition that you want, that would be you stepping into a 50/50 chance. Stacking your odds with advantages and rolling into pugs is NOT prioritizing competition. It is ignoring it completely. This whole win-loss ratio talk is bullshit as well. Being seen on a losing scoreboard says much more about you than only being seen on winning ones.

In the past I was constantly evolving, changing classes, roles, guilds, battlegroups and playing for several guilds on A team. We were all exploiting, lag macroing, scroll clicking, terrain jumping. I'm a vengeance baby, but I'm certain that I've participated in more premades on other battlegroups than I had vengeance because I was always moving and playing with different people. I used to have the cutthroat attitude and would focus on outplaying and topping lists and being the best and getting known and whatever. It was about winning and stomping everyone into the ground. That's who I was, what I did, and where I've come from up until Cata when the cookie cutter came in and skill went out the window along with sportsmanship, and respect.

When you play 19s straight for months while in an elite guild, your perception of 19s as a whole becomes flawed as all you only pay attention to is the highly competitive / elite section of the community. I UNDERSTAND that the Twink Cup is upon us. However, do you have any idea how many people have quit since January? I know when myself and others whom I've spoken with decided to take a break, it wasn't because we had school or were busy or whatever.... we went on break because the community is so far lost that in even those whom have been fighting for growth and respect for years have given up. Feral crutching, skype crutching, fotm spec crutching are only issues because the community as a whole feels as though being seen on a losing scoreboard makes you look bad. People can't nut up and play games with the intentions of them being FUN and ENJOYABLE for BOTH TEAMS. They're so focused on winning and looking pro that they'll never be seen on a non fotm spec. Instead of people telling me to log onto my FC druid which has about 15 hours of gametime and I have not played a druid since early TBC... instead of telling me to log onto a FC that I just made, why not take 4 hours and build your own? Why doesn't the other team's FC log the fuck off when clearly there's no FC? In Pugs a Worgen FC is ALWAYS going to have an advantage over any horde FC whatsoever and with pugs being won long before stacks most of the time, there's no denying that. If games were constantly being won 1-0, then maybe there would be a small bit of weight to that argument. However, they are not. Wake up and look at the fact that 3-0 every game is bullshit. The winners don't have fun because they're hoping to find a 3-2 game, the losers don't have fun because they're looking to see a 1-0 game.

Again, this isn't an @ pizza or @ Skill Ratio or anyone thing... it's an @ mind set of the community. I know it's not extremely relevant and is a huge rant yada yada. Take it with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread