Haste Stacking EnhanceShammy?

Bloodinhoo

Legend
Hey peeps, Uncle bloodinho here, best gobby gobbyverse and world first nothing.

So, i was thinking that since Lavalash works with haste ( and has a crappy cooldown without haste ), and also Flame Shock, it would be good to stack haste?

I really didn't find much haste gear, so if someone can make a pre-boa list, i'll be thankful

Thanks frands

Dread pirate ring
Haste trinkets
Foreman's gloves
Haste maces
New robe from BFD
Belt of the wild
Cloak of the wild

Idk about preboa maces.

Dread pirate ring
Haste trinkets
Foreman's gloves
Haste maces
New robe from BFD
Belt of the wild
Cloak of the wild

Idk about preboa maces.

Can't find info about the foreman gloves mob to drop :c

If it's no prob, could i have links please? I'm having a hard time finding those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been farming the Foreman everyday since the patch hit for a few hours a day and he hasn't dropped anything :(

Been farming the Foreman everyday since the patch hit for a few hours a day and he hasn't dropped anything :(

Its this I have to reluctantly admit. 200+ kills post patch no legs or gloves, also no corpse rompers/skele gauntlets.
Inc confirm on foreman gloves/legs gfd. :/

Its this I have to reluctantly admit. 200+ kills post patch no legs or gloves, also no corpse rompers/skele gauntlets.

Did u see my post

I think for every sham spec the best bet is going to be to stack haste. I can't really stand ele atm so I'm playing around with resto and that seems to be the way to go. I have a enh sham on AP ally that I play around with every now and then. haste is a must for enh to have any burst at all as the LL and flame shock CD's lower with haste. WoD fights are longer, so strategic bursts are going to be key for deeps. just some thoughts

Anyone got a link on that sick Brazilian shaman on Alliance? She was doing work in every BG I was in. She's also running Dasha's set I think and not haste.

i've had 2 pairs of legs and 1 pair of gloves drop for my rogue post-patch. skele gauntlets remained pretty common when i was farming.
Petyr @ Eldre'Thalas - Community - World of Warcraft
my armory doesn't seem to be loading at the moment, they're definitely not gf'd though.

Ok, people talked about foreman thistlenette.

I went there on this morning and farmed him 3 times, he did drop a Skeletal Gauntlet on the first time.

On my shaman, i feel like crap, can't use it, so it'll become disenchant mat.

I think the droprates are the same, bad and low and i just have to farm till i lose all my will to live.
Also, the queues for DPS are terrible at the moment, for any dungeon.

Edit: Second Skeletal Gauntlet drop just now. Drop from miners and dinamiters, maybe the foreman gloves can drop from them too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread