Hand of the Betrayer: Level 70 Twinking Guild - Argent Dawn Horde

Much RP cave such secret location very wow

TXJmOb9.jpg

Secret location has changed, it was actually changed earlier this morning. However, feel free to ERP with Onlydreams. I'm sure he'd love that. :)

Secret location has changed, it was actually changed earlier this morning. However, feel free to ERP with Onlydreams. I'm sure he'd love that. :)
I don't really go in for that sort of thing, if i'm not mistaken you did some irl erp with onlydreams right?

I don't really go in for that sort of thing, if i'm not mistaken you did some irl erp with onlydreams right?

Lets not bring that up, what happened in the past stays in the past. I was drunk, I had just lost my auntie and I was not thinking. That's not fair to use against me.

According to "Onlydreams" He messaged me saying the lair was turned into an ERP Den with two Taurens, just stating a true point here.

Hello!

I'm glad you're willing to give us a shot! That's a good start, first off all we're still thinking about the spell removal and the likely hood of them remaining in the game are of a high possibility as pretty much every class has too many high DPS based spells. As for priests and so on, healer limitations such as bubble and other majorly OP healing based abilities may still be removed due to the fact that they're too OP for the bracket.

We're currently looking for the following classes:

DPS - Casters would be of a great help, we're not really fused regarding this genre at due course
Tank - Druid / Warrior would be a great help.
Healer - Resto Druid / Holy Paladins would also be great.

Regarding the threads view, I appreciate the fact that you've noticed the threads organised traits and so fourth. I do agree there are too much regarding the regulations however they will be limited down in due course, when you're online next and we're also online be sure to throw us a /w in-game for an invite.

We're looking forward to seeing you.
Elkiva - GM.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, holy paladin it is :)!

Lets not bring that up, what happened in the past stays in the past. I was drunk, I had just lost my auntie and I was not thinking. That's not fair to use against me.

According to "Onlydreams" He messaged me saying the lair was turned into an ERP Den with two Taurens, just stating a true point here.
I apologize.

>>UPDATE<<

The guild is now considering the possibility of implementing a few changes, here are the followings:

Class specification changes: We might be asking classes to go with the most under powered spec possible to reduce the amount of DPS which is dished out during the course of the raiding progression.

Spell removal: This will still be enforced; later in due course a table of all the agreed spells to be removed will be published within the guild thread.

Karazhan: We're considering Karazhan as a possible challenge mode raid, we attempted Karazhan as an entire 10 man force and still found it considerably easy. I was thinking about implementing a guild challenge mode within the instance perhaps in the future.
How will this work?

The challenge modes will consist of the following roles: 1 Tank / 3 DPS / 1 Healer. The challenge modes will be working in groups of 5. As Karazhan is a 10 man instance this should allow for more than several groups to take part at any one time. Rewards for the challenge modes will be posted within the next few days. Gear wise players will still be using their progression raiding gear which will have the lower end gems / reduced enchants and spell redux.

The guild has now started the Teir 4 section of the raiding progression and will be within that sector of tier for the next 2/3 Weeks.

I'm planning on creating a recruitment video at some point later on in the days ahead.
I will also be creating the music to the recruitment video as well, consider it another project if you'd call it that. Either way the video will be published within the next week or two; thought I'd give a heads up.

On another note, the guild is almost at 50 members strong and is about to reach level 9.

Just to let people know, I won't be on much throughout Thursday and Friday as I've got a funeral to attend to. However the officers will still be able to help you.

>>Update<<

- Guild is currently raiding T5 Based content
- Guild T4 Runs however will still remain in effect for those who need gear.
- Guild is now level 11
- Updated the TI Guild thread with new information regarding our raiding progress
Raiding Progress: Currently the guild has cleared the following instances:

• Karazhan
  • Gruuls Lair
  • Magtheridons Lair
  • Tempest Keep
  • Serpentshrine Caverns
The guild is part way through the Tier 5 raiding section at this moment in time, we shall soon be attempting our first T6 instance within the next or two.

The guild is still recruiting.

We need the following classes / roles:

- 4 Healers (Paladin / Druid)
- Ranged DPS - Warlock / Mage / Hunter / Druid.
- Melee DPS - Feral Druid / Rogue / Retri Paladin.

Currently we're full on tanks but we're still accepting tanks due to the fact the guild might be establishing a second raid team in the future. (Will be attempting the raids with 10 members per group for reduced DPS + Increases the duration of boss fight encounters.

Also we might be changing the raiding days on our weekends, I will keep you posted on our raid schedule.

Puffsy still playing :eek:

Wish you guys the best! cant really go wrong when you have puffsy on your side ;)

Puffsy still playing :eek:

Wish you guys the best! cant really go wrong when you have puffsy on your side ;)

You'll be surprised! Thank you!

Hi,

Are you still recruiting? (holy paladin)
I've been trying to get in touch but can't seem to catch anyone online in the guild.

Users who are viewing this thread