Hand of the Betrayer: Level 70 Twinking Guild - Argent Dawn Horde

Regarding the guilds status, we're currently on hold for a little bit.

We have a huge set of raids planned next week, I'm sorry I and my officers haven't been able to get back to you. Recently we've had a lot of under-dedicated members who have not been showing up for the raids set. We had to call two of our raids due to too few members. We had 9 People for "Battle for mount hyjal"

The raids will continue within the next week I promise you that.

The other reason why myself and many of the other officers haven't been active within the guild are due to many other reasons, for example some officers are focusing on the level 50 twinking status which is currently happening with legacy. As for myself I've had a great deal of personal stress in real life so I decided to put things on hold for about 1 week. I'm sorry this was such a hard ordeal for you to contact us.

I'm being honest so you get the correct picture of what's going on. There isn't any point in saying " Yes we're completely active " When that's just building a guild on lies.
Either way things will be working and soon enough.

Ignore the trolls, they've got nothing better to do, feel free to give me a poke if you still want in. We're open for cross realm as well.
"Sorry that I didn't post this on the thread to begin with"

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't posted in here for a very long time.

I'm sorry that the guild has been inactive for such a long time, many things have been happening within different brackets and projects. For that, I'm sorry.

However I have some news I'd like to share with you all. The guild will be re-activated next week. The day is not clear yet however, it will be happening.
What events will be taking place when the guild becomes active once again?

The guild will be attempting a major advance in progression, we will be attempting Sunwell / Black Temple and Hyjal with many different gear and stat changes. More information will be added in due course, however for the mean time I wanted to let other twinks know about the guilds comeback.

- Elkiva.

Right, the guild is currently recruiting the following roles:

1 Paladin Tank / Might need a back up tank if needed. ((BASICALLY AN OFF SPEC TANK))
5 Healers - Preferably Holy Paladins / Resto Druids - But not essential.
15 + DPS - We're looking for as many players as possible. Our preferred DPS Type currently is: Feral Druid / Retribution Paladin / Combat Rogue / Enhancement Shaman.

Please keep in mind that many spell changes and gear changes will be taking place, so we're looking for dedicated members who're willing to make major sacrifices to their gear and spell rotations if need be.

- Elkiva

For those who have transferred over today, I shall invite you either tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening depending on what time I'm able to get online.

Elkiva.

It's completely up to you mate! If so, I'll look forward to it :)

I added an update on the guilds recruitment post:

UPDATE:

Gear: The guild will be raiding with only heroic based gear for the entire raiding teirs, the gear that drops can be used for your character as decoration and in future content if you decide to use it in later days. For the time being though, HC / Karazhan gear will be the only gear usable within the raiding progression.

Specialization Removal:
Some guild members might face the removal of their classes Specialization, this is to reduce the damage, mana and regenerations which are increased and decreased via the Spec chosen. This will not be implemented for some classes as some specs could and are more stable than others. Having the removal of specs within varied classes will majorly reduce the DPS and spells available to players, this will mean the player will have to adapt and manage with the spells they have available to them without a spec to hand.

Why the changes? All in all this gives a much more even DPS outcome, the average DPS will be situated at around 1k to 1.4k. This is the type of DPS we're looking for, it'll also give the player an insight into what types of spells should be used in order to keep a good amount of Mana / DPS Uptime and Damage reduction on their character.

Hopefully when the guild is ready for raiding once again, we'll publish a video and screenshot of the outcomes that'll come with these changes.

If i were to join, what should i do with my current BiS gear? I am allowed to keep it for PvP, no?
Also, would AH gear for 60-70 (non wotlk) work as a beginning? Untill i'm heroic geared, that is

Hand of the Betrayer are still recruiting members for the 70 raid team, I'm not online till this Tuesday coming as I'm spending time with a close friend and my mother. So, in the mean time Zitalin and some of the officers are working on the guilds recruitment until I'm back in action.

Elkiva.

5 new members have joined within the last two hours. Join us now and be a part of first 50 to join a soon-to-be huge community! :)

good luck guis (rarely say this twice but obviously making an exception coz i love yal so much ;))

good luck guis (rarely say this twice but obviously making an exception coz i love yal so much ;))

We have really gotten a good start, got the rules set from the beginning so noone is unaware of them and now we're ready to roll !!

Update regarding the ranks:

As we wish to keep all our members entertained, we've come up with some ranks which fits whatever you may be looking for in the guild. This does however give the ranks some certain rules. Here is the list of our current ranks:

Levelers/alts
Raider
PvP
HC Raider
ICC Raider
Core Member
-
Beneath is a short explaination of the ranks as well as the requirements to get the rank:

Levelers/Alt
If you're leveling towards 70, you'll be given this rank. It's to keep track of members who never reaches 70 cause of unknown reasons (it've happened some times), so we can remove the inactive members. Alts are also given this rank, as well as a note in which the name your other character from the guild is written.

This rank works pretty much just like the one above. It's however for those who've reached 70. This rank is mainly for those who have not proven themselve completely to the guild, and a new guild member would probably have this rank untill proven worthy of one of the higher ranks. This rank is also given to those who still consider what rank they would like to 'applicate' for. This rank can be considered the 'casual' rank.

Raider
This rank is for those who've proven themselve worthy of being a part of the core team when raiding. This is not as high a rank as HC raider, as you are allowed to use whatever you want in the raids, even do boosts for your gear (You are however not allowed to reserve items). This is for the casual nostalgic players, who is seen in the weekly raids often.

PvP:
This rank is for those who are interested in PvP mainly.
You are allowed to get boosts to gear, however you are not allowed to reserve anything. Doing so will result in a kick.

As we're a PvE oriented guild, we do not have too much focus on this rank, however, we still want to satisfy all of our members. We are looking for a PvP officer to take care of weekly PvP events, may it be RBG, wargames, world arena events or anything alike. (Feel free to contact me if you're interested in this rank)

HC Raider
This rank is the main idea of the guild;

The rank requires you to be online as often as possible. The rank requires that you NEVER EVER raid outside the guild. This could be considered our 'progress raid team'. This rank is basicly for those who still seek challenge in the TBC raid, and wish to make their raiding as original as possible.

As the bracket is currently rather unstable we will be making some sacrifices to our gear, this will come under the following factors:

Gem Downgrading: - We shall be using gems of a much lower stat framework, these gems can be purchased within the camp know as <Thrallmar> from a vendor named: Reagan Mancuso, the NPC can be located in Hellfire Peninsula.

Enchant Downgrading: - We're going to be implementing a weapon enchant system, your gear will remain un-enchanted for the remainder of your raiding progression but you'll be using a medium effect weapon enchant in return. This is to ensure that your stats are calibrated accordingly, to secure the chances of spells and abilities becoming even more overpowered.

Spell Removal: - Currently in BETA - We're unsure on the spell removal for this time, however we might still be implementing small changes. This could be from the removal of the priests bubble and so on. More info will be posted soon.
-

We’re also implementing a no boosting policy for this rank, this means if you’re caught doing a boost or attempting to boost you will be sanctioned with the highest denominator, a guild kick.

Currently we're not accepting cross realm raiders for this raid team. This is because we want to ensure that our members are able to get the most amount of gear possible from the raids set.

This rank requires voice communication.

Rank leader: Elkiva

ICC-Raider
This rank is for those who wish to break the meta; The ICC-Raider rank. Yes, that's correct.
WotLKs ICC raided on 70s.

To get this rank you'll need to be Best in Slot, Patient and ready for as many raids as possible.
You are free to boost yourself to get BiS, however, we do not allow you to reserve gear, as we would like to keep a good rep on the server.

You need to get BiS within two weeks after getting promoted to this rank, otherwise you'll be demoted to member untill you've achieved it. This is to keep track of our BiS players and who's ready to tag along in ICC and who's not.

This rank requires voice communication

Rank Leader: Zitalin

Note: This is possible for 70s, and i personally have downed 10 of 12 ICC bosses with 9 other 70 twinks. (10man)

Core Member
For those who've been loyal, active, friendly and helpful through a longer time. This is considered the highest possible rank apart from the officer- and guild leader rank. You can applicate to this rank after being a member for at least 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread