Hand of the Betrayer: Level 70 Twinking Guild - Argent Dawn Horde

We only need the following for our ICC core raid team:

Protection Warrior - BiS - Stamina gemmed (+Dodge set if possible)
Disc Priest - BiS
Resto Shaman - BiS

We currently have:

2x BiS Hunters (+ expertise/hit capped)
2x BiS Rogues (+ expertise/hit capped)
BiS Prot Warrior - Stamina gemmed
Disc Priest - getting BiS soon

Add me if you are interested in joining our ICC Raid team! - Zitalin#2772

What we did with ante was having a tank with full dodge/parry gems on the trash. He had a 2nd set with full stamina as well.
Got us through 10 bosses nonetheless ^^

Even so, you gain next to nothing with stacking dodge as there's a 19.5% reduction per​ avoidance vs 83 mobs. Better stacking hit/expertise and have a higher uptime on shield block (which isn't reduced). Warriors are by far the best tanks in the instance anyway :)

Even so, you gain next to nothing with stacking dodge as there's a 19.5% reduction per​ avoidance vs 83 mobs. Better stacking hit/expertise and have a higher uptime on shield block (which isn't reduced). Warriors are by far the best tanks in the instance anyway :)

Indeed :) i looked up a rogue from Legacy. I noticed he did not stack Expertise? why so? His hit is 22.5%, so it would seem that he used to do ICC as well

Indeed :) i looked up a rogue from Legacy. I noticed he did not stack Expertise? why so? His hit is 22.5%, so it would seem that he used to do ICC as well

Assassination has very little need for expertise, since it's damage is poisons and glancing blows reduce melee damage to virtually nothing :)

That said, he was only in for some of the normal kills.

Assassination has very little need for expertise, since it's damage is poisons and glancing blows reduce melee damage to virtually nothing :)

That said, he was only in for some of the normal kills.

Ah alright, maybe i should focus a bit on reaching my hit cap then. 19% hit, 16.5% expertise atm

Whilst I say it's not necessary, my sims for 85 put expertise ahead of agility vs 90 content, so it's possible it's still more damage to cap both. You've got plenty of available slots to do so, and there's a large amount of hit already on rogue gear. Toss in a weapon chain or two and expertise gems and you'll probably manage.

We didn't use rogues for long though.

Whilst I say it's not necessary, my sims for 85 put expertise ahead of agility vs 90 content, so it's possible it's still more damage to cap both. You've got plenty of available slots to do so, and there's a large amount of hit already on rogue gear. Toss in a weapon chain or two and expertise gems and you'll probably manage.

We didn't use rogues for long though.

I currently use gear which grant the following stats (ICC):

Assassination:
11.40 energy regen (will soon get it over 12)
22.20% hit
11.73/11.73% exp
ATKP 2.172

I guess the expertise is fine as it is
Still need a few parts, which i hopefully will obtain today :)

ICC team (the team i am going to lead) is ready to go within one - maybe two weeks (depending on the RNG gods). Still looking for a resto shaman + some backups though!

Cheers! :)

Hey zitalin I'm super keen on doing the old bc content iv got a pally and rogue twink full bt and us we'll gear tho so if I transferred I'd need to regear back into the dungeon gear. Can I get you battle tag so I can add you :))

Hey zitalin I'm super keen on doing the old bc content iv got a pally and rogue twink full bt and us we'll gear tho so if I transferred I'd need to regear back into the dungeon gear. Can I get you battle tag so I can add you :))

You can keep your current gear, but will need a hc dungeon set for the "HC Raider" rank :)
Zitalin#2772

Users who are viewing this thread