GY Farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Monkey see, monkey do. The more bodies that grief, the more will join in whether you "don't support it" or do because 'if everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I?'

Lol as in it's a hypocritical statement?

As in it's the very definition of the word. I don't condone smoking weed, but I mean if people around me are doing it then I will too. /facepalm

I don't farm the graveyard and I never will. It's low, it's pointless and it does absolutely nothing to help the bracket.

Last night the 2 groups of 5 we had queing COULD have gy farmed. We just held them to their gy by engaging them if they crossed a certain point we discussed in voice chat. Since we had the healers for those that weren't in our voice chat the dps followed the healers back if they wanted to stay alive. :) It didn't take many games before Horde stopped queing altogether, which is sad. I heard there were a couple other 5 man groups also for Ally.

Last night the 2 groups of 5 we had queing COULD have gy farmed. We just held them to their gy by engaging them if they crossed a certain point we discussed in voice chat. Since we had the healers for those that weren't in our voice chat the dps followed the healers back if they wanted to stay alive. :) It didn't take many games before Horde stopped queing altogether, which is sad. I heard there were a couple other 5 man groups also for Ally.

Meat Puppet had a 5 man going for 3 games, we 3 capped two and tied another. Beau QQ'd and /afk'd

People que with 5 man teams and wonder why the bracket is dying.

Yes, better queue into random bads instead of playing with people you actually enjoy playing with. If more people actually try to group queue via realID the average quality will increase by quite a bit.

People que with 5 man teams and wonder why the bracket is dying.
I'd figure you would like to que with 5 man groups to farm till your fingers fell off, but I guess you hadn't thought of that.

The Horde were group queing earlier in the evening I heard, so why not be prepared.

The real reason we had 2 groups of 5 was to play against another real id team that didn't show up. It could have been worse if we got all 10 into same game I guess. ;)

Meat Puppet had a 5 man going for 3 games, we 3 capped two and tied another. Beau QQ'd and /afk'd
Yea we ran into a few like that last night. Since they didn't have the stacked team they normally run with they didn't stay in game long. Soon after no more Horde. LOL pansies can't take own medicine, yet we didn't gy farm them so dunno why they left the games.

Whenever I go against BH premade's with pugs on my team I just turn on netflix and kick my feet up and watch.

Yes. Monkey see, monkey do. The more bodies that grief, the more will join in whether you "don't support it" or do because 'if everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I?'

Exactly why I do it, I mean you really can't stop people from GY farming if they are, of course it's hurting the bracket, but it's free honor, that you'll be just throwing away..

Then don't say you don't support something when you obviously do.

I obviously don't support GY farming,but when it happens, it happens. I don't go into games telling people to GY farm. But there nothing you can do if it does, so you might as well benefit from it.

I obviously don't support GY farming,but when it happens, it happens. I don't go into games telling people to GY farm. But there nothing you can do if it does, so you might as well benefit from it.

Or if you truly didn't support it, you can just stay away from GY like many others do. You still get the honor and HK's while not participating.

Exactly why I do it, I mean you really can't stop people from GY farming if they are, of course it's hurting the bracket, but it's free honor, that you'll be just throwing away..

Your logic is all sorts of backwards.

You can't stop tyrannical dictators from torturing and murdering citizens, so that means you might as well pick up an AK and shoot a few people too?

Why on earth would you even care about free honor? I've made so much honor on 19s that it's pretty much useless to me at this point. I've converted to justice points, bought enough heirlooms for any character, and I'm still capped on both points. Unless you run a lucrative Elementium Ore selling business on your server.

Don't kid yourself, it's all about the Pizza mindset - padding numbers and reaching for that ever so elusive 'of the Horde' or 'Bloodthirsty' title at the cost of the health and enjoyment of the bracket.

Your logic is all sorts of backwards.

You can't stop tyrannical dictators from torturing and murdering citizens, so that means you might as well pick up an AK and shoot a few people too?

Why on earth would you even care about free honor? I've made so much honor on 19s that it's pretty much useless to me at this point. I've converted to justice points, bought enough heirlooms for any character, and I'm still capped on both points. Unless you run a lucrative Elementium Ore selling business on your server.

Don't kid yourself, it's all about the Pizza mindset - padding numbers and reaching for that ever so elusive 'of the Horde' or 'Bloodthirsty' title at the cost of the health and enjoyment of the bracket.

Obviously I would not be benefiting from shooting people with AK's, and of course I wouldn't. So this analogy is irravelent too what I'm trying to say.

And I actually need quite amount of honor, since I transferred several twinks to different servers, and stupidly didn't bring most of them with me.. I'd understand if you honor capped, and If I was on my old server.

Obviously I would not be benefiting from shooting people with AK's, and of course I wouldn't. So this analogy is irravelent too what I'm trying to say.

And I actually need quite amount of honor, since I transferred several twinks to different servers, and stupidly didn't bring most of them with me.. I'd understand if you honor capped, and If I was on my old server.
I'm not one to insult grammar but holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread