Guild Wars 2

if it aint wow i aint paying for it. plus this thread is in the wrong section.

Nah, its position is fine as it is directed toward, and only for, f2p because come-on who cares about the other brackets =P

And purse, I am on the same boat. I will log in here and there.. probably play my druid a little, but I am hoping GW2 will be the place of my time or what's left of it when school starts up again. Too much partying to game! =)

PS: Rutgers is a party school with the 10th ranked most DTF girls.

its not about wow, so "The Tavern" is the best for it. please correct me if im wrong <3

If the target audience is the title of the section, I would gamble a bet at it being somewhat appropriate.

Back on topic!

My second choice is an Asura Mesmer. Confusing people could be a fine art; the average player is quite dumb and playing a mesmer might elicit a fair amount of laughs.

PS:
inb4 everyone migs to GW's then QQ's about it and comes back to wow f2p. you heard it hear first :D
Trying to keep this thread clean and positive. Leave your criticism in the 24 consumable thread. PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao juno kid. if you would like to know what im "babbling on about" please, feel free to scroll up.

have a nice day <3

Stop trollin' kid.

NOW TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS:

What realm????

Just talked with my friend who's playing the GW2 beta..... I am slightly leaning towards Mesmer now because apparently they have some mass-tele skill, kinda like Warlock's Demonic Portal upcoming in MOP.... where I pop it down and my whole team can walk through..... dunno if it can be used in PVP but sounds pretty BADASS.

Haha purse. I am just always up for a change of pace. I have played rift, hammer, aeon, etc... and this is the first game I actually have a hope of sticking to ^^

Hopefully that hope manifests itself in a fun, dynamic game that it is looking like.

Oh, you should look up some of the newer pvp videos. The coupled moves (forget the name for when players can combine abilities such as a flame wall and arrows being shot through = arrows on fire) look really cool and should lend itself to a move complicated setting where one has to weigh the benefits of defensive positioning against offensive and how to weave moves as if two or more players are fighting as one.

One of the auctioneers in the asura capital was a human with glasses. They might look a bit silly on an asura though.

Considering the game is going to be making it's money from micro-transactions, expect there to be a huge amount of vanity items.

I'm hoping GW2 will have the same idea as EVE, so those who want in game gold but can't play much, can buy items to sell in game with RL money, while those who have plenty of gaming time can pay for the same items with their gold, and provide a market for those items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I think wow f2p will be even more dead with MoP. The only chance for an attractive f2p bracket is raising the level cap.

I'm really looking forward guild wars 2!

My favorites are Sylvari and Asura. I will first try the nekromant.

Is there any info about the server system yet?

Will it be like wow that you need a US account to play US realms.

Cheers
Gattuso

When I read the official site, it states that you need a copy of the game from your region to connect with the local servers, but all servers are accessible from any game type, i.e. EU can play on US realms. That is my understanding, but I may be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread