Guide Requests.

Earlwing

Sheriff Earl
Due to an issue between blizzard severs, and my ISP, I'm experiencing massive lag spikes as of patch 5.0.4. It's a major issue with a bunch of ISP's, so hopefully it gets taken care of. Since I don't really want to play like this, I've got some free time. Instead of doing something productive, I'd like to write another F2P Guide. I'm not sure what topic I want to cover, though. I'm open to suggestions. If I get enough, I'll open a poll. So, what does the community really need a guide on?

We are in a desperate need for a decent Paladin guide.

Well I think we need good class guides. Not about gearing\best races, but about PvP tactics (how to play with or against). Gearing is just easy - use wowhead or other database, ofc you need to know what stats\gear your class use so you wont be running as warrior with Noble's Robe or Dissector.
Also guide about FC. Best routs/spots to run/stay.
Maybe guide about good/bad arena comps (2v2, 3v3, 5v5). What classes compliment each other well. I can say one - more then 1 healer in team is boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think we need good class guides. Not about gearing\best races, but about PvP tactics (how to play with or against). Also guide about FC. Best routs/spots to run/stay.

^ this. I was going to try and do something next week about fc sets and routes because to many times people just run ramp and take the same old route which is quite boring and predictable. If you feel like doing this before me earl go ahead but it is something this website needs imo

Write a resto druid guide then maybe the pugs would smarten up. Maybe a guide of not bubbling with the flag as a paladin.

Add in big red letters to your guide: PROT PALADINS HAVE THE ABILITY TO HEAL. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ADVANTAGE TO HELP YOUR TEAM OUT WHEN NECESSARY.

Not many people are aware of this

Maybe a guide on how to group up and go on the EFC... maybe how to chain CC so the healer doesn't go over and heal their team..

I like the idea of guide to kill efc
if you do end up doing that try to include ways to get your team to listen or work together if you can

Rogue please. They are powerful right now and popular as always, the guide section is sorely lacking information about them and they've changed alot since MoP.

Sub is the best (only viable?) spec but I havent heard from any rogues about combat or mut. There's a dearth of info at least on the forums here, please show some love.

Taking a break from playing?

Read a book.

neerrrd <3 J/k. You don't have to make a guide, we just need the guides that already exist to be updated. Some classes have changed drastically and it would be such a good thing to do.

Rogue please. They are powerful right now and popular as always, the guide section is sorely lacking information about them and they've changed alot since MoP.

Sub is the best (only viable?) spec but I havent heard from any rogues about combat or mut. There's a dearth of info at least on the forums here, please show some love.

Assass would be viable if not for evis being replaced by a crappy increased poison chance. I suppose a haste stacking troll assassination rogue might do decent dmg during the racial if they had +40% attack speed up.

Users who are viewing this thread