[Guide]f2p Specific DMF grind

Spayed

Morcalstrike AP US
Exactly where the DMF tokens are coming from in order to get 1 justice loom per faire per character.

Get more looms per faire this way, by farming on more than one character you get instant gratification and can be done with DMF forever by farming on multiple characters. This is one way of doing so.

DMF Beginner Quest x5 The Darkmoon Faire
Grisly Torphies x10 Test Your Strength
2-Profs x8 (Mining, Skinning) Rearm, Reuse, Recycle - Tan My Hide
Cook+Fish+FistAid 9x Putting the Crunch in the Frog - Spoilin' for Salty Sea Dogs
BGs x15 Fallen Adventurer's Journal - Banner of the Fallen - Fallen Adventurer's Journal
Dungeons x30 Ornate Weapon - Mysterious Grimoire - Monstrous Egg
Mini games x42
=
119 DMF Prize Tickets total. = One hierloom, non-weapon.

75 Skill required, train journeyman if you want the skillup points before going back to the faire.

No profession jumping or Archaeology was required.

Profession jumping and archaeology might be better option Monstrous Egg and Mysterious Grimoire are now very hard to get to drop.

Drop rates lowered significantly either because of the new Mini-game or on accident.

Imbued Crystal no longer drops for f2p

You can bank on this by doing it on more than one character

In-depth guide for all levels;

Wowhead's Darkmoon Faire Guide

Last edited by a moderator:
ops didnt find that upon searching should have checked the guide section..... Mines still more custom to the current situation and more tl;dr

Well if this is current or not, it seems that you missed the darkmoon deathmatch chest's loot. total of 140 tickets per Darkmoon Fairy if I counted right (lol). Even if it's hard to be the winner there is still a chance if you're lucky to be alone etc.
otherwise great effort. Where is your source for?
Imbued Crystal no longer drops for f2p
cheers

2-Profs x10 (Mining, Skinning) Rearm, Reuse, Recycle - Tan My Hide

They only give 4, not 5.

Where is First Aid? Why no Archaeology here? It doesnt take long to level, no need to mention it seperately.

Mini games x42

There are 8 "days" in the week if you work with the daily quest reset, so you get 48.

One hierloom, non-weapon.

Non weapon? Every one-hand costs 110 as well.

Monstrous Egg and Mysterious Grimoire are now very hard to get to drop.

Drop rates lowered significantly either because of the new Mini-game or on accident.

Where does this information come from? I did not have this experience at all.

Also you did not mention the chest. On some servers you can get it everytime. This means X*5 prizes

ops didnt find that upon searching should have checked the guide section..... Mines still more custom to the current situation and more tl;dr

Sorry, but I dont think its good. Looks like you put no effort into it... 1 post that could be written by anyone in 5 minutes and its neither complete nor correct.

Also *not* tl;dr

Where is First Aid? Why no Archaeology here? It doesnt take long to level, no need to mention it seperately.
Funny thing with archeology is you can't gather fossil fragments after some time. 2 out of 3 my characters dont have any fossil digsites anymore.

There are 8 "days" in the week if you work with the daily quest reset, so you get 48.
Just to clarify for some new people. You can do 8th daily first three hours after DMF opening, but before 3.00 AM quests reset.

Also you did not mention the chest. On some servers you can get it everytime. This means X*5 prizes
On most servers it's really hard to get, once again because of those fucking achievments. Some time ago I've tried 3/6 AM and server hop, still it was a luck to loot even 1 chest per run.

They gave me 5.... 4 what ?? Wow I swear it was 5 wtf...... Fixed that part recalcuated.

Anyway my source for it doesn't drop is tons of BFD runs all through WLD and the boss that it dropped from is gone. Bug reported to blizzard.

Accidentally forgot that I did to first aid, added.

Archaeology isn't that bad that is why I did include it.

This is a method of getting 110 across multiple chars for adding armor to your loom tab.

Anyway my source for it doesn't drop is tons of BFD runs all through WLD and the boss that it dropped from is gone. Bug reported to blizzard.

I agree that there are changes in BFD, but you said drop rates for the items in general were lowered. Yet there is no source for that.

Archaeology isn't that bad that is why I did include it.

It does not make sense to me, that you did not mention Archaeology with the other 2 (now 3) secondary profs. There is nothing special about it - so why do you need to mention it at the buttom?

This is a method of getting 110 across multiple chars for adding armor to your loom tab.

So you suggest that people invest less time into it, if they want to equip multiple characters? And then make a guide for it? Pretty random topic if you ask me...
Also doing everything on one DMF saves you time for the next one.
Now that your guide does not include everything, people who dont know about DMF wont get every information they should.

Now that your guide does not include everything, people who dont know about DMF wont get every information they should.

I have to agree with this statement, sorry OP. I know that we live in a time where people are used to getting trophies just for participating, but, there already exists an F2P DMF guide that is much more comprehensive and accurate, even despite needing a few minor updates. On a site called Twink Info, we have to give the very best twink info possible to be considered worthy of a guide. I think it's wonderful that people are working towards getting a guide author badge, but it take a hell of a lot more research and writing. Best wishes though.

I agree that there are changes in BFD, but you said drop rates for the items in general were lowered. Yet there is no source for that.

It does not make sense to me, that you did not mention Archaeology with the other 2 (now 3) secondary profs. There is nothing special about it - so why do you need to mention it at the buttom?

So you suggest that people invest less time into it, if they want to equip multiple characters? And then make a guide for it? Pretty random topic if you ask me...
Also doing everything on one DMF saves you time for the next one.
No. You grind out 110 or 160. Your choice on more than one char using this method I think is the fastest way to 110. Thread is in a rough draft state just put it up while I was about to leave

I have to agree with this statement, sorry OP. I know that we live in a time where people are used to getting trophies just for participating, but, there already exists an F2P DMF guide that is much more comprehensive and accurate, even despite needing a few minor updates. On a site called Twink Info, we have to give the very best twink info possible to be considered worthy of a guide. I think it's wonderful that people are working towards getting a guide author badge, but it take a hell of a lot more research and writing. Best wishes though.

I don't even know or want a guide author badge so please do not delete this.

I made this because the other guide is exactly like wowheads imo, too long I made my guide shorter, from wowheads on purpose because wowheads is too bloated for f2p.

Users who are viewing this thread