US Gucciglad wit dat ilvl 44 Felshroud gear.

How are you guys even getting 44il? I have a whole bunch of warforged but it's all still 34il.
Thats the "shitforged" gear that is bugged and hopefully be fixed, noone really knows if it will be fixed or not, GM's say it will. Of course we hope for +10, but maybe it will be +5. Warforge has two teirs for highlevel, +10 and +20, but +20 would be too OP at lower levels, thats why it got rounded down and ended up bugged and staying on the same level as the original piece. :)

How are you guys even getting 44il? I have a whole bunch of warforged but it's all still 34il.
If you're level 19 34ilvl is the highest you can get. ilvl 44 is for level 29's

This is a horrible grind. My rogue is 4/9, my priest is 2/9... My 39s have some 44 but I haven't even seen a 53. We've got like 4 days left? Fuck me sideways.

This is a horrible grind. My rogue is 4/9, my priest is 2/9... My 39s have some 44 but I haven't even seen a 53. We've got like 4 days left? duck me sideways.

At this point, I think the best option would be focusing on your main toon bro.

At this point, I think the best option would be focusing on your main toon bro.

I've already stopped trying to gear the 39s, just down to my 2 main 29s.

Since last Thursday I been putting 9am-11pm with roughly 10-11 box small and big ches, still not complete in my 29 rogue. These grind is worst than dark iron ring. Especially when there is a time limited.

Anyone have a feel for the % for it to be 44 warforged? I did almost some 10 invasions and only got one 44 waist.

ive gotten like 7-8 44's in total betwen Mage and Ret (only chars ive significantly focused at all w/ invasions so far)

id say the average drop rate of a 44 is 1/20-1/40 chests(1/40 would be the worst odds that it could be, psure its middle ground of the two or extremely near 1/20) green or blue chest not making a diff at all with loot to my knowledge/experience each time getting 44s, gotten much more out of green chests than the blue ones that u get finishing the invasion.

GL to all, prolly a good idea to have the gear on any char you plan to play for '''main tink'' in Legion.. God forbid blizzard changes WoW so that low-levels benefit from mastery/can build mastery and reap the benefits mastery gives(sincce this gear gives us the stat, in the case of some hypothetical future patch) then these items could shake up the balance of tink pvp potentially/make stuff much better or effective than it was without mastery; and blizz has done dumber shit before. im grinding it for that reason, dont want to be the odd one out with other ppl having some type of advantage over me, if blizz just chooses to make that change smh

probably wouldnt sleep on grinding Legion gear ''just in case''

Last edited:
... and blizz has done dumber shit before. im grinding it for that reason, dont want to be the odd one out with other ppl having some type of advantage over me, if blizz just chooses to make that change smh

probably wouldnt sleep on grinding Legion gear ''just in case''

Totally this. This gear is a one shot deal.

Totally this. This gear is a one shot deal.
yeh seems like it...

everyone should also kee in mind, someimes your RNG is amazing with this..
my 29 ret ive only spent maybe one 6-8hour total of daytime play grinding on it, and i got a 44 on my 1st or 2nd chest on it(the second psure, but thats still like within the first 20minutes of logging on it n starting my 1st invasion w/ that toon ever lol, random luck but possible as hell to get chests in very low amounts of effort/time)

and then the next day on same char for my 1st chest of day was a second 44, 2 within 24hours!!! so just keep at it, right now it is overall the best choice if you are a real tinker who enjoys to wear / use the ''best gear possible'' when playing in pvp.

my mage had no 44s at that point, can ask any of my friends i was saying '''shit looks like i might just end up playing ret for the xpac not feelin mage '' purely from gear drops lol..

but i kept doing it with priority on the mage after 1 or 2 days over all other toons i hav n eventually the gear does pop up, bad rng or not. just need to be the most dedicated you can be while its available!

1/20 to 1/40 is just around where my experience w/ mage's (now on other hand with this char didnt get 44s for like first 3days str8, not even a middle-warforged 34[b4 change to 39] ) ballparked odds were, but it doesn't keep you from getting lucky if you keep on doing them!

prolly its smartest to do it on the character/class or 2 that you've historically been able to play most consistantly (via the enjoyment you have playing it) throughout the months/years that you've been playing twinks

gogo tinkers! hope yall get what ya want come monday (if they stop it by then, hopefully w get extra days tho thatd b fire, even the day of the xpac hving it would be sick... iwould wait to level literally and continue gearing 29(s) more and lvl my 100 late if that happens

Last edited:
I've been grinding Invasions since Tuesday this week from 7 am to 11 pm and I have 5/8 armor slots in the ilvl 44 stuff and one ilvl 44 axe for my 29 Rogue. This is taking more time than Mythic Raiding does from my schedule for a ~2% stat increase. I have some ilvl 39 stuff, but it's driving me nuts that I can't get anything else to drop.

That's it? I thought you were full on. Get with the program.

The worse part is when you need 1-2 more Titanforge pieces and you keep getting duplicates.
I've been working on my level 78 mastery stacked port warrior twink like a motherfucker. Shits actually pretty fun.

I've been recording the drops since about 3pm yesterday... Currently I have it at ~2.3% for i44s from both blue or green chests.

Makes me want to drink.

Users who are viewing this thread