US Gucciglad wit dat ilvl 44 Felshroud gear.

Pvp Chest gear is ilvl 37. The Higher Warforged gear from the invasion is ilvl 44. Just gotta be lucky enough to have it drop from chests.

Anyone have a feel for the % for it to be 44 warforged? I did almost some 10 invasions and only got one 44 waist.
As other's have said that's pretty lucky. Some people have opened 160+ Chests before getting a single piece of Warforged Stats at all. Praise RNGesus, He loves you :) haha

The chance of actually getting the ilvl 44 gear is so low. I've opened maybe 100 chests and only got 3 pieces.

The chance of actually getting the ilvl 44 gear is so low. I've opened maybe 100 chests and only got 3 pieces.
Sounds pretty accurate. I'd feel a lot better if i was focused on one character instead of 3..

e l e v e n d a y s
a n x i e t y

I'm only gearing Gucci cause of course you know he's my nigguh and I fck wit dat gucci stank nugget. My other toons will just rock bg blues which are still very good and I'd actually BiS in some cases because they give vers.

WHY THE HELL DOES XPOFF NOT KEEP ME LOGGED IN AND WON'T LET ME EDIT SHIT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread