US Gucciglad takes US to the top as the highest rated twink in the world! 2308 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how is this thread still a thing. idk how so many people are giving this trash player the time of day.

After casually observing it from afar for the last few days, I have noticed that once it drops off the front page, the OP keeps bumping his own thread. That is the reason this thread is still a thing. The OP won't let it die.

just love that SS. no matter if you where in it or not its just
so good. but add too it that you stopped playing like a week later and then feel into drug addiction.. just makes it even better :)
Rofl i thought the pug stomp ss was pathetic enough

Well some ppl seem to have the opinion that if you respond to the thread u already gave this guy attention... i dont really get that point. This guy is sure proud of being on the top even tho he pretends like this thread is only to trigger ppl. No1 is triggered. U will just be the triggered one when u lost ur rank.

Well some ppl seem to have the opinion that if you respond to the thread u already gave this guy attention... i dont really get that point. This guy is sure proud of being on the top even tho he pretends like this thread is only to trigger ppl. No1 is triggered. U will just be the triggered one when u lost ur rank.
A lot of people got triggered from this thread lol

I never much about allowed public opinion to sway my personal opinion back on TI about a person in this bracket. Now that it's Xpoff and I don't play nearly as much to have personal opinions on people it is alot harder to form opinions.

My opinion on you though "gucci"? You're a subpar fotm who uses every consumable at their disposal to roll over their competition. This is completely ignoring the fact you almost solely premade with other people similar to yourself. You are nothing but someone who takes this game (and CLEARLY the ladder) too seriously while playing a complete joke of a class.

I just want to let you know my opinion was formed solely based off of my personal experiences and not at all what the other 95% of the people on here have said. I'm sorry but after seeing you use 72 consumables in a game (yes... I counted all 72...), seeing you fall for my roof disengage jump TWO times in one bg, and seeing how difficult it was for your team to win a few bgs with your stacked fotm'ers facing random pugs I was able to form my opinion of how badly you are quite easily.

Bragging about beating people as a 29 brewmaster monk is a lot like bragging that you beat a bicycle in a drag race using an 1800 horsepower dragster...nobody in their right mind sees it as an accomplishment. Inc we farmed you/you mad/haters gonna hate/ flex on fools posts.

Oh god here we go..."I make $20 an hour!", "I bench 400 lbs", "I have sex 37.8 times a week", "I drive an $80,000 car" @Zelpher idk if you're trying to make me laugh but bro, you're funny lmfao! The point that you have to always prove something to people is priceless lmfao! ;-)
Actually I drive a 1998 Mercury asshole.
; )

new twinks trynna be something in 2016 :LUL:

dw fam we will get you rank 1 soon egnogh.

Over 1000 arenas played for one troll thread. #commitment

Kek...
Bumping your own threads is an "art".
And no I did not bump your thread since posted minutes after you.
Prove us wrong that you are not bumping your own thread by not responding to this thread any more. You can't help yourself.

Kek...
Prove us wrong that you are not bumping your own thread by not responding to this thread any more. You can't help yourself.

Do you think I should show this kid how to start a troll thread?

I never much about allowed public opinion to sway my personal opinion back on TI about a person in this bracket. Now that it's Xpoff and I don't play nearly as much to have personal opinions on people it is alot harder to form opinions.

My opinion on you though "gucci"? You're a subpar fotm who uses every consumable at their disposal to roll over their competition. This is completely ignoring the fact you almost solely premade with other people similar to yourself. You are nothing but someone who takes this game (and CLEARLY the ladder) too seriously while playing a complete joke of a class.

I just want to let you know my opinion was formed solely based off of my personal experiences and not at all what the other 95% of the people on here have said. I'm sorry but after seeing you use 72 consumables in a game (yes... I counted all 72...), seeing you fall for my roof disengage jump TWO times in one bg, and seeing how difficult it was for your team to win a few bgs with your stacked fotm'ers facing random pugs I was able to form my opinion of how badly you are quite easily.

FotM? Didn't you make that hunter in cata though?

Oh and how'd you get out your perma ban?

Last edited:
Kek...
Idk what you're talking about. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread