Guardian Druid FC

I'd generally say that 1 stamina is superior to 5 intellect (in terms of Garrosh's Pardon vs Blood Ring).

The 2 stamina from GhamooRa's Bind is going to be more effective health than the Leather belt armor.

The only other thing is that I'd encourage you to invest in Dawnblade / Old Crafty for when you're a 10 stack Brutality FC with healers on you. The 2 stamina is going to be superior to the 8 resilience (and you're not going to swap out of bear form to rejuvenate yourself at that point).

But yeah, that's a kickass set, Lenny :)
Ty !
I cant get the dawnblade because i did the quest like 1 year ago and got that staf , i thought it was going to be cool but it sucked ... ! : / And is there any way that gm can undo that quest so i can do it again ?

Ty !
I cant get the dawnblade because i did the quest like 1 year ago and got that staf , i thought it was going to be cool but it sucked ... ! : / And is there any way that gm can undo that quest so i can do it again ?

It's extremely difficult to get that to happen. They do have the ability to give you that quest reward, but they are going to be extremely unwilling to do so.

I have both Jeneu's Robes and Blackfathom Leggings on my Druid, however. Just takes some creative writing and luck.

It's extremely difficult to get that to happen. They do have the ability to give you that quest reward, but they are going to be extremely unwilling to do so.

I have both Jeneu's Robes and Blackfathom Leggings on my Druid, however. Just takes some creative writing and luck.

MMk , im going to try it ... and see what happens. If i get a NO in response i will reopen the ticket .

MMk , im going to try it ... and see what happens. If i get a NO in response i will reopen the ticket .

Some things to keep in mind. You are a Free to Play, meaning (to them) you are considering purchasing the game and are a newbie. Play that up.

They're going to be more willing to help someone who is confused by the system and trying to decide whether to subscribe or not - as opposed to someone who has willingly made the level 20 bracket their endgame.

Some things to keep in mind. You are a Free to Play, meaning (to them) you are considering purchasing the game and are a newbie. Play that up.

They're going to be more willing to help someone who is confused by the system and trying to decide whether to subscribe or not - as opposed to someone who has willingly made the level 20 bracket their endgame.

Ty , and is this good !?

Hey Blizzard Entertaiment !
I love playing this game as many other players... I love to see my character beeing Best In Slot ! But here is a mistake a did Like 1 Year Ago , when i was just a "Newbie" !
I did some of the quests in Ghostlands with my tauren druid. This mistake i did and i am really sorry for that , prevents me from beeing Best In Slot like all my friends are.
~~~Now im explaining !
I was doing quests quests and quests . Because There was a reputation with Tranquillen and i wanted it to be Exalted. Doing all the quests i was near exalted and this quest Appeared (The Traitor's Destruction ---> The Traitor's Destruction - Quest - World of Warcraft) ! It has like 4 Blue item for reward. And i needed to chose 1 ! When i saw the items i Saw The staf , wich looked pretty cool , i saw the Dagger(Dawnblade) , The Bow and the Warblade. I completed the quest and i chose the Staff. Now the staf lays in my Bank's Inventory ! I would be the HAPPIEST person in the world if you could give me Dawnblade , The dagger with 5 stamina on it ( Dawnblade - Item - World of Warcraft ) !
I am seriosly asking Blizzard to do that for a guy that cant do anything about what happend back in time. TheStaf is in my Bank's inventory and its called Staff of the Sun (Staff of the Sun - Item - World of Warcraft) ! If you could delete it and replace it with DAWNBLADE it would be epic for me. /Please Blizzard. Like i said i would be the HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD !!!!
And by the way i am willing to buy the game soon :) ! And if i have the right items and put the Enchants on the item i would really be BiS !
I Love you Blizzard ! ! !

Ty , and is this good !?

Hey Blizzard Entertaiment !
I love playing this game as many other players... I love to see my character beeing Best In Slot ! But here is a mistake a did Like 1 Year Ago , when i was just a "Newbie" !
I did some of the quests in Ghostlands with my tauren druid. This mistake i did and i am really sorry for that , prevents me from beeing Best In Slot like all my friends are.
~~~Now im explaining !
I was doing quests quests and quests . Because There was a reputation with Tranquillen and i wanted it to be Exalted. Doing all the quests i was near exalted and this quest Appeared (The Traitor's Destruction ---> The Traitor's Destruction - Quest - World of Warcraft) ! It has like 4 Blue item for reward. And i needed to chose 1 ! When i saw the items i Saw The staf , wich looked pretty cool , i saw the Dagger(Dawnblade) , The Bow and the Warblade. I completed the quest and i chose the Staff. Now the staf lays in my Bank's Inventory ! I would be the HAPPIEST person in the world if you could give me Dawnblade , The dagger with 5 stamina on it ( Dawnblade - Item - World of Warcraft ) !
I am seriosly asking Blizzard to do that for a guy that cant do anything about what happend back in time. TheStaf is in my Bank's inventory and its called Staff of the Sun (Staff of the Sun - Item - World of Warcraft) ! If you could delete it and replace it with DAWNBLADE it would be epic for me. /Please Blizzard. Like i said i would be the HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD !!!!
And by the way i am willing to buy the game soon :) ! And if i have the right items and put the Enchants on the item i would really be BiS !
I Love you Blizzard ! ! !

Couple of things you may want to avoid that I had to change when I first started:

1. They don't care if you have 2 items from the same quest. It literally doesn't bother them at all. They don't even check your bank, they couldn't care less. Leave that part out. (Theoretically you could get 2x Seal of Argas without faction swapping like this).

2. It is extremely important that you do not say that the quest happened over a year ago. When prompted, say that it occurred just outside the 30 day window to recover items automatically. That is all the information they need to make a decision. Saying it happened over a year ago makes it less appealing to assist you, because you didn't contact them sooner. Therefore, it must not be of the utmost importance.

3. The shorter the better - just explain to them that you were questing and accidentally chose the wrong reward. This should be 1-2 sentences long - nothing too long for them to read.

4. Avoid saying things like "If you could do this, I would be happy." While it seems like that would be something they would be interested in achieving, it honestly isn't. They're just some bored 30+ year old who wants to do the bare minimum to get their paycheck. Rather than saying "it would make me happy" - which immediately is translated to "This isn't really important, and I know that it is not something you'd normally do." - try just leaving it at "I'd like to get the item back, if possible. Trying to decide whether or not I want to subscribe, and I want to get the best gear possible before I decide to pay anything." This is obviously naive from an experienced perspective. F2P BiS gets replaced literally within 4 levels. But it has a sort of endearing logicality to it that has a way of manipulating GM's to help that otherwise would ignore your request.

5. May want to spiff up the grammar a bit. Short, concise, legible.

Hope this helps!

~Bop

U ever at gs? I've never seen u there. I would think you xrealm with Lothar

Users who are viewing this thread