Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my new mantra and quote from Cuckbesteu will be "Ur also running x2 agms. are you mentally deficient?"
feel free to laugh at me for watching u minmax 1% dodge - every single gear choice you've made is pathetic and so is ur guild and ur gameplay and UI.
stay small dog

feel free to laugh at me for watching u minmax 1% dodge - every single gear choice you've made is pathetic and so is ur guild and ur gameplay and UI.
stay small dog

Don't know what that makes your gear then xd

And let's duel if I'm so small. You'd be up for that bud? :)

Don't know what that makes your gear then xd

And let's duel if I'm so small. You'd be up for that bud? :)
BiS.
How does that work when we're on diff servers not to mention its a rogue v rogue in vanilla so idk why ur trynna prove when this is arguably the worst or second worst version of WoW.
ur still horse shit btw

BiS.
How does that work when we're on diff servers not to mention its a rogue v rogue in vanilla so idk why ur trynna prove when this is arguably the worst or second worst version of WoW.
ur still horse shit btw

So let's do a duel on Smolderforge (henhouse TBC server) then? :) Already have my char rdy to go bud!

never played tbc rogue in my life
whats tbc rogue got to do with this argument btw

Well since this version of WoW 'was the worst' I catered to your will and gave an option since you just keep throwing empty words at me. You can pick any class you want bud! :)

Where did I mention "tbc rogue"? Read it again.

Well since this version of WoW 'was the worst' I catered to your will and gave an option since you just keep throwing empty words at me. You can pick any class you want bud! :)

Where did I mention "tbc rogue"? Read it again.
priest vs priest wand only no heals no fear no dot no casts no bandage

Yeah, OK. I think we both know who's the small dog since you keep avodinig it. I could play mage and take you as any class/race on Smolder or any henhouse server. I'm probably two heads taller then you as well which makes me believe that you're a small guy behind a big keyboard. :p So let's go buddy! Face me with any class you want!

Yeah, OK. I think we both know who's the small dog since you keep avodinig it. I could play mage and take you as any class/race on Smolder or any henhouse server. I'm probably two heads taller then you as well which makes me believe that you're a small guy behind a big keyboard. :p So let's go buddy! Face me with any class you want!
idk u think 1v1s mean something in 90% of expacs they dont
especially at 19XD
not to mention i called u out for ur gear sets and ur gameplay and for some reason ur set on 1v1s to prove a point
ur a mess and so is ur guild ur just some private server hero
stay small dog

idk u think 1v1s mean something in 90% of expacs they dont
especially at 19XD
not to mention i called u out for ur gear sets and ur gameplay and for some reason ur set on 1v1s to prove a point
ur a mess and so is ur guild ur just some private server hero
stay small dog

Well if you don't have anything to show I'll go by the gameplay from our WSGs which makes you somewhere below the casual 17-18 player. :)

10/10 read

The only person you're making look bad is yourself. Really cute tbc private server mage video, Im sure the competition was top notch.

The competition is the best in the world on that expansion actually, yes. Some of them have played TBC PS since -08 on every single PS server. It's def harder there then how it was back in the day since people have perfected their class for years and years. Just watch Mir, Rivah and Sbkzor who all played on Warmane. Some of their montages get 100k views. So yeah, they are def the best in that expansion in the world. 2200 rating on retail TBC would be about 1850 on Warmane. ^^

The competition is the best in the world on that expansion actually, yes. Some of them have played TBC PS since -08 on every single PS server. It's def harder there then how it was back in the day since people have perfected their class for years and years. Just watch Mir, Rivah and Sbkzor who all played on Warmane. Some of their montages get 100k views. So yeah, they are def the best in that expansion in the world. 2200 rating on retail TBC would be about 1850 on Warmane. ^^

its 2020 nobody plays on warmane, you're late by about 7-8 years.

sorry.

You can have the highlight montage I did. That's all you get for being impolite. VODs get deleted if they are that long and you're not a Twitch partner but I record everything on my Streamlabs so I have the whole game uncut.

Why would I delete it if we won 3 / 0? Of course I have it.

I thought Warson Sentinels would be experienced players. Savvy and Doodle were the only ones who seem to know what they were doing. This was our 1st premade as a guild btw.

watched 1 min of that video.. Saw a hunter orc smashing that "s" button & going backwards as a truck.. You could add the sound of a truck going backwards and could be a funny meme for that green tinted googles guild..

Yeah indeed great guild prolly with shit tons of mouseclickers

its 2020 nobody plays on warmane, you're late by about 7-8 years.

sorry.
What I don't play there anymore? Are you joking? The Outland server which is one of the most famous TBC PS servers (also best scripted) is just 3 years old and had a 12k pop at it's peak during s2-s3 only 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread