Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get my team to come in here and confirm you speedpotted to take boots at the start when we also had an FC druid and even if you did sprint its the same difference ur still fkn retarded for using ur 5 min cd for 4 seconds to get a buff u shouldnt even be taking for the reason ur saying ur taking it - are u really that stupid holy fk what is wrong with u

Literally everything about what you said in that is wrong with the wrong enchants for those situations. Idiot.

You don't have to confirm with anyone since I live streamed the whole game. I have 0 speedpots at the start. So you mean I magically left, went to AH and bought some and came back?

Or could you explain to me? Hilarious.

You don't have to confirm with anyone since I live streamed the whole game. I have 0 speedpots at the start. So you mean I magically left, went to AH and bought some and came back?

Or could you explain to me? Hilarious.
glad thats what you took away from the post fk me ur hopeless

I'm hopeless? You're the one who had no idea that x2 AGM is BiS during downtime xD You must be new to twinking. There's no way.
ofc it's bis during down time - 1% dodge is ofc bis than 0% anything
but the fact ive never seen u run anything else including recomb made me think you didn't even have one - mainly because i've seen the rest of ur gearsets and now ur reasoning for certain enchants and pieces it would make sense.
ur actually so stupid its obvious ur some 85 year old nostalrius dad jesus lord if u ever want help with ur gameplay or gear sets just send me a dm
if you need money for ur autism testing or therapy from world war 1 i'd be happy to contribute too

glad thats what you took away from the post fk me ur hopeless

I'm hopeless? You're the one who had no idea that x2 AGM is BiS during downtime xD You must be new to twinking. There's no way.
[doublepost=1579964322,1579964187][/doublepost]
atleast some of the pyrewood guild want to learn
azial is 100% sure he is the creme de la creme of 19s

Not really. I have loads to learn. And obiously you do too. At least you gotta learn the basics like what gear is BiS. And stop making up what gear people have and not have. Do your research son. ^^

ofc it's bis during down time - 1% dodge is ofc bis than 0% anything
but the fact ive never seen u run anything else including recomb made me think you didn't even have one - mainly because i've seen the rest of ur gearsets and now ur reasoning for certain enchants and pieces it would make sense.
ur actually so stupid its obvious ur some 85 year old nostalrius dad jesus lord if u ever want help with ur gameplay or gear sets just send me a dm
if you need money for ur autism testing or therapy from world war 1 i'd be happy to contribute too

I have spreedsheets from my TBC twink on WM if you want to see them. So tell me if you know so much: What's the best enchants and wep sets to have before P3 and you actually can get +15 agi?

Not really. I have loads to learn. And obiously you do too. At least you gotta learn the basics like what gear is BiS. And stop making up what gear people have and not have. Do your research son. ^^
'burst set with SF + Crus and Assassin's with Fiery for burst. Then I use x2 Assassin's blade with x2 Lifesteal for when I'm low hp or FC'
you need to do more research.
[doublepost=1579964518,1579964411][/doublepost]
I have spreedsheets from my TBC twink on WM if you want to see them. So tell me if you know so much: What's the best enchants and wep sets to have before P3 and you actually can get +15 agi?
Run double fiery 99% of the time. Shadowfang+Cruel Barb.
Assa blade offhand with fiery/lifestealing (this is a debate) - for pushback vs casters.
Crusader should basically never be used.
Lifestealing in mainhand might be BiS in a couple situations but isn't worth it across the board. Especially considering you have to buy another shadowfang.

Imagine thinking that being bis = good at the game

Imagine judging someone you've never really played with, which I am assuming you haven't. Just like @Quackbesteu is making up stuff about my gear. You can watch 5 min of my stream to see that I always use my Medallion and Minor Recomb before I switch to 2nd AGM that I've auto-queued in ItemRack.

'burst set with SF + Crus and Assassin's with Fiery for burst. Then I use x2 Assassin's blade with x2 Lifesteal for when I'm low hp or FC'
you need to do more research.
[doublepost=1579964518,1579964411][/doublepost]
Run double fiery 99% of the time. Shadowfang+Cruel Barb.
Assa blade offhand with fiery/lifestealing (this is a debate) - for pushback vs casters.
Crusader should basically never be used.
Lifestealing in mainhand might be BiS in a couple situations but isn't worth it across the board. Especially considering you have to buy another shadowfang.

Hahahahaha Cruel Barb? Ok, now I know you're trolling. Show me numbers that x2 Fiery is better because I have them and they are not even close. Ever heard of Theorycrafting? You obv have no idea what you're talking about spewing out nonsense trying to look like some pseudo-knowledgeable twink. This is so funny! We gotta keep going. It's like the cuckoo's nest.

Hahahahaha Cruel Barb? Ok, now I know you're trolling. Show me numbers that x2 Fiery is better because I have them and they are not even close. Ever heard of Theorycrafting? You obv have no idea what you're talking about spewing out nonsense trying to look like some pseudo-knowledgeable twink. This is so funny! We gotta keep going. It's like the cuckoo's nest.

You don't have to confirm with anyone since I live streamed the whole game.

You can watch 5 min of my stream to see that I always use my Medallion and Minor Recomb before I switch to 2nd AGM that I've auto-queued in ItemRack.

What's your stream?

So are you gonna tell us the stream or are you busy deleting VODs?

Edit: Nvm found https://www.twitch.tv/azialtv/videos

76ae5c959a585e84a656fefe135a6be5.png

First thing I see when I open his latest VOD

You can have the highlight montage I did. That's all you get for being impolite. VODs get deleted if they are that long and you're not a Twitch partner but I record everything on my Streamlabs so I have the whole game uncut.

Why would I delete it if we won 3 / 0? Of course I have it.

I thought Warson Sentinels would be experienced players. Savvy and Doodle were the only ones who seem to know what they were doing. This was our 1st premade as a guild btw.

[doublepost=1579966592,1579966450][/doublepost]
i love this guild

Yeah, and watch the date of that. If you're talking about the premade vs Warsong Sentinels I don't have any. So not sure what you're on about. xD

I apologise @Azialtwink... I apologise that you’re clearly dumb as a rock and don’t see that our team was playing without an fc and also not as a premade... learn to differentiate a group of guild members queuing based on who’s online and an actual organised team on voice.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, people in silverwing queue a lot for fun, not in voice with literally whatever comp just because for the most part we don’t take this too seriously. But if you want to 10v10 us without all the world buffs you clearly rely on we’re more than happy to play you.

didn’t think it was possible that you could all be as ignorant as your gm but I’m being surprised every day.

Edit: Nvm found https://www.twitch.tv/azialtv/videos

View attachment 14355

First thing I see when I open his latest VOD
That latest VOD is from when we were supposed to meet the 2nd time. You can clearly see at the start of the clip I linked that I did not have any speedpots. :)
[doublepost=1579968339,1579967755][/doublepost]
I apologise @Azialtwink... I apologise that you’re clearly dumb as a rock and don’t see that our team was playing without an fc and also not as a premade... learn to differentiate a group of guild members queuing based on who’s online and an actual organised team on voice.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, people in silverwing queue a lot for fun, not in voice with literally whatever comp just because for the most part we don’t take this too seriously. But if you want to 10v10 us without all the world buffs you clearly rely on we’re more than happy to play you.

didn’t think it was possible that you could all be as ignorant as your gm but I’m being surprised every day.

Just like we queued up randomly you mean? How is that our fault that we decided to go comms when we saw that we faced you? Isn't that just being retarded on your side for not using comms? Or am I missing something here.

This was our 1st premade together, you had x2 paladins (Savvy and Pulp) which are by far the most op class and FC in that bracket so not sure what you mean with 'don't see that our team was playing without an fc', most of the guys on our side (as in 80% of the team) had NO consumables or enchants and especially not librams/AGMs. To me that shows that we don't have to rely on that to win. You couldn't even cap 1 flag. Two paladins. It's almost embarrassing to watch. And from what I saw in your Discord chat you were furious about it. Can show that as well if you want too! :)

This is such a fiasco: Whatever happened before, was NOT premade. Even if both people at one point said "Yeah our guild will be queueing that night, lets get some games" isn't a legit premade.

Schedule it in advance, confirm it with both guilds. Each team has 10 players from their own guild. Set up and specify rules restricting certain consumables/other facets of the game. Talk to the other team's GL to coordinate queues, get into same game and play 10v10.

If you didnt do everything I just listed above, nobody gives a shit about who your guild did/didn't beat, because in most eyes it wasn't legitimate.

This is such a fiasco: Whatever happened before, was NOT premade. Even if both people at one point said "Yeah our guild will be queueing that night, lets get some games" isn't a legit premade.

Schedule it in advance, confirm it with both guilds. Each team has 10 players from their own guild. Set up and specify rules restricting certain consumables/other facets of the game. Talk to the other team's GL to coordinate queues, get into same game and play 10v10.

If you didnt do everything I just listed above, nobody gives a shit about who your guild did/didn't beat, because in most eyes it wasn't legitimate.

And that's why I refer to it as a "spontaneous pre-made" in the video. I've never called it a legit premade. We wanted a legit premade and had a set time and they bailed and changed it to Friday - like anyone who has a life outside of WoW can play on Fridays. First they promise that they will have 10 ppl online at any day to then show up with half that amount for the set date. It's a joke. Who'd want to actually try to get a proper premade versus people you can't trust.
[doublepost=1579969459,1579969159][/doublepost]I think my new mantra and quote from Cuckbesteu will be "Ur also running x2 agms. are you mentally deficient?"

And that's why I refer to it as a "spontaneous pre-made" in the video. I've never called it a legit premade. We wanted a legit premade and had a set time and they bailed and changed it to Friday - like anyone who has a life outside of WoW can play on Fridays. First they promise that they will have 10 ppl online at any day to then show up with half that amount for the set date. It's a joke. Who'd want to actually try to get a proper premade versus people you can't trust.

Thats fine, and i get that, but in the initial post you're bragging about beating them 3-0 when it wasn't legitimate. So why are you even bragging about it? People take their records in this bracket really seriously, for right or wrong, so to everyone you haven't won shit. So don't try listing them a part of your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread