Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do 80% of all the hunters that play this bracket immediately get into a game and start focusing the hunters on the opposing team, killing only those players? As if they were the cause of their daddy/mommy issues. Like some pissing contest that never ended.

horribly sick to the point were i cant keep down a full glass of water and its finals week

Call your professors. Maybe you can work something out. It's hard with it being finals, but if you go to the doctor's and get a note, they may be able to work something out. Worth a shot, and it's better than taking a bad grade.

Is it just me or do 80% of all the hunters that play this bracket immediately get into a game and start focusing the hunters on the opposing team, killing only those players? As if they were the cause of their daddy/mommy issues. Like some pissing contest that never ended.

Dunno if it's that high, but yes.

I can't get WBFH on toons that need it. I have gotten it on: horde rogue that I never play, horde paladin that I never play anymore, alliance hunter . . and I recently made a new acct in case I ever go p2p on my original acct. Made a pally, mage and druid (and an undead warlock who hasn't even done the intro thing yet). So of course the druid gets fish finder and WBFH on first fishing daily, but the mage doesn't after multiple tries.
Same with my older mages, over and over and over and over and over . . . and still no hat. Got LFH on 2nd try one toon, 1st try on the next toon (ally pally with eyepatch, so not that usefull), then manymany Sundays spent bored as hell fishing STV. I was relieved when the tourney was disabled.
I keep putting off engineering for the goggles, but . . .

horribly sick to the point were i cant keep down a full glass of water and its finals week

Have you tried gargling with salt water and/or hydrogen peroxide? (not both at once though).

Epsom salt baths often make me feel a lot better when I'm sick (the salt draws out all kinds of junk from your body).

Call your professors. Maybe you can work something out. It's hard with it being finals, but if you go to the doctor's and get a note, they may be able to work something out. Worth a shot, and it's better than taking a bad grade.
already done and they all were super awesome and pushed my exams back :) despite not teaching the best at some times they all turned out to be pretty awesome

Have you tried gargling with salt water and/or hydrogen peroxide? (not both at once though).

Epsom salt baths often make me feel a lot better when I'm sick (the salt draws out all kinds of junk from your body).

I will definately try the salt water tomorrow. right now i still have a really soar throat and my voice is starting to return :)

Cross realm zones are proof that Blizzard just doesn't care about anything besides but the current content. I took out a cross realm f2p holy pally just to have it stolen by a level 90 achievement whore from Kel'Thuzad. If I wanted to compete with players from an exclusively Alliance, high-population realm, I would have rolled there.

CRZ is quite possibly the worst thing they have come up with. Just try and get by the no-lifers at the Dark Portal when you hit 58 on a pvp server, and you'll know what I mean.

I mad bro; I mad.d battle tag grouping, but those type of shenanigans shouldn't be necessary. Epic fail, is epic.

edit: I realize there are ways around all of this using real id and battle tag grouping, but those type of shenanigans shouldn't be necessary. Epic fail, is epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cross realm zones are proof that Blizzard just doesn't care about anything besides but the current content. I took out a cross realm f2p holy pally just to have it stolen by a level 90 achievement whore from Kel'Thuzad. If I wanted to compete with players from an exclusively Alliance, high-population realm, I would have rolled there.

CRZ is quite possibly the worst thing they have come up with. Just try and get by the no-lifers at the Dark Portal when you hit 58 on a pvp server, and you'll know what I mean.

I mad bro; I mad.

CRZ was meant to fuse under populated servers. Instead they fused all the same type realms. Playing on Stormscale EU was so nice....no Alliance to bug me....and we got merged with Ravencrest Alliance and got camped on all my levelling characters, all day long, which was just frustrating. And both servers have like 100k+ people on their respective factions. So yay for needless player loss! Yay for no dishonorable kills!

Ikr. Korgath, a pvp realm in the Vengeance battlegroup, had pretty good population, like 60/40 Alliance to Horde. So you'd think they'd toss in the rest of the realms on the datacenter to round it out. Nope. Korgath gets put in with Tich and most of the rest of the Bloodlust battlegroup, including Blackrock and Kil'jaeden. Making that cross realm zone the west coast super-server. They broke that which didn't need fixing. GET OFF MY SERVER!!!

I blame Bobby Kotick.

Ikr. Korgath, a pvp realm in the Vengeance battlegroup, had pretty good population, like 60/40 Alliance to Horde. So you'd think they'd toss in the rest of the realms on the datacenter to round it out. Nope. Korgath gets put in with Tich and most of the rest of the Bloodlust battlegroup, including Blackrock and Kil'jaeden. Making that cross realm zone the west coast super-server. They broke that which didn't need fixing. GET OFF MY SERVER!!!

I blame Bobby Kotick.

I don't mind faction balancing, but Stormscale was already bursting at its seams and they get merged with another Goliath sized server but that one is Alliance instead, and they are grieving all day long now.

Has CRZs killed hope of getting AGMs? I always see 90s hanging around even in the early morning hours. Usually from other realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread