Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much the second one . just not interested in her . she's super hot but she's just not the PERSON I'm looking for…. ya feel ?

Before Edit:

43117098.jpg

BUT ! i think theres a pretty good chance i could hook her and a friend of mine up who's also looking for a relationship so we will see how it goes :)

After Edit:

43117207.jpg

Wish me luck guys, I give a bible study lesson tonight in front of a bunch of people, I know some of you guys may not believe in that sort of stuff but please, wish me luck anyway :)
i knew there was a reason we are besties !

Kill the priest, kill the priest, kill the priest, kill the priest, kill the priest.

We had 3 shamans on our team, one of them being me, Shamans hard counter Disc priest bubbles. Could not kill this person because everyone else wants to hit the thing closest to them and not tunnel the healer would have been piss poor easy with multiple windshears. What happens? She didn't die once all bg, and I was focusing her till I died. Nope. no one did anything. Fucking Goddamnit.

Not like a level 25 hunter deserves RoP, but the same thing happened to me on a level 23 Enhance shaman: I rolled need and some leveling warlock needed on it as well saying I was too afk to deserve loot. Imagine my face. And no, I didn't 24 twink him, he's still 24 with close to no gear on x)

Not like a level 25 hunter deserves RoP, but the same thing happened to me on a level 23 Enhance shaman: I rolled need and some leveling warlock needed on it as well saying I was too afk to deserve loot. Imagine my face. And no, I didn't 24 twink him, he's still 24 with close to no gear on x)

yes we all know of your water walking scheme.

yes we all know of your water walking scheme.

I actually planned to level it, but since Enhance is just SO bad in comparison to other classes while leveling, it got me frustrated, now I have a Ret paladin, that I enjoy playing a lot and I WILL finish the shaman once I get bored enough to grind Justice for the Agility-mail looms I still lack. I have all the glyphs I need for Enhance for example, it's just the lack of motivation keeping me from leveling it :p

Not gonna say that Water Walking isn't a true blessing while fishing for LFH, but I gave up on that on my rogue anyways, I'm sexy enough without it.
QcZVDjn.jpg

is it just my bad luck where EVERY game and i really do mean EVERY game i que there is always 5+ huntards or rogues never seen so many of them in consecutive games its gettin sad lul but you know blizzard loves unbalanced BGs so it wont get fixed

So I started fishing for sea turtle for a couple of weeks.

Just recently Bop started fishing for Old Crafty for a full stam set.

He catches it when he is only 100 or so casts into the grind...

Grats for Bop... but fuck me sideways.....

So I started fishing for sea turtle for a couple of weeks.

Just recently Bop started fishing for Old Crafty for a full stam set.

He catches it when he is only 100 or so casts into the grind...

Grats for Bop... but fuck me sideways.....

Its arrite, you'll fish er up eventually
took me a month or so of on/off dedicated fishing, but its worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread