Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't solve shit.

If you're going to wish for the level cap to be raised, wish for it to be raised to a number that is at the top of one of the brackets, i.e. 24 or 29.

edit: replied to the wrong post but y'all feel me.

If you're going to wish for the level cap to be raised, wish for it to be raised to a number that is at the top of one of the brackets, i.e. 24 or 29.

edit: replied to the wrong post but y'all feel me.

Still wouldn't solve shit :p

It would actually solve more than you realize. At higher levels, the level gap starts to mean very little. Most classes really start to fill their bras, so to speak, flesh out their true class. Even if the Exp stopper doesn't work for F2Ps, I'm sure it doesn't which is a shame, honestly, I'd take 30's over 20's right now. Most classes don't even show up in our bracket anymore. Mages and Warlocks being two classes that have been almost completely phased out, the number of Prots and hunters are rising every day, especially the weirdos from Bleeding-Hollow whom I have never seen before, ever. I have hope that WoD will fix (doesn't that sound familiar?), but even if we don't get a F2P cap increase, I honestly will thank blizz for any positive change they deign to throw our way.

I say with complete certainty, the bracket has reached it's lowest point in F2P history. Lower than 4.3, which shouldn't even be possible.

Unrelated to world of warcraft, but still ensuring i have a bad day.

My 14 year old dog has passed away, and even though this is a part of life that every human being must deal with (loss) it is still the first loss of a dog i've had, and even though i've been preparing myself the past few months since he was slowly expiring, their is still a lot more grief for me then i thought. He grew up with me during the most important stages of my life, and i will surely miss him. The old guy even passed away with a smile on his face. R.I.P :(

(Also, i'm aware this post may interfere with the rules of posting, but it is my dog and not a human, i have no intention of breaking the forum rules, and if this post interferes i ask that it kindly be removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

My 14 year old dog has passed away, and even though this is a part of life that every human being must deal with (loss) it is still the first loss of a dog i've had, and even though i've been preparing myself the past few months since he was slowly expiring, their is still a lot more grief for me then i thought. He grew up with me during the most important stages of my life, and i will surely miss him. The old guy even passed away with a smile on his face. R.I.P :(

(Also, i'm aware this post may interfere with the rules of posting, but it is my dog and not a human, i have no intention of breaking the forum rules, and if this post interferes i ask that it kindly be removed)

I still remember when my dog passed away in 2005 from Leukemia (I don't remember much of the others). It feels really empty I know but it gets better.

I wish you all the best and power, R.I.P Dog! :(

I still remember when my dog passed away in 2005 from Leukemia (I don't remember much of the others). It feels really empty I know but it gets better.

Yeah man, that's how it feels right now. I do think it will get better though, i think it's just one of those things where no matter how much you think you can prepare yourself, you really can't. But i'll move on to better days. It's just a new situation for me.Thanks for the response man, i was worried i might be over reacting, but it helps to know that people can relate.

People on the Official going apeshit because they won't be able to fly for a few months when WoD comes out. Freaking babies threatening to unsubscribe because it will take a little longer to reach a destination. Others thinking about waiting until flying is reinstated in 6.1. Seriously, I hope they enjoy catching up to the rest of us in PvE/PvP in 4 months because of their Gimme Gimme attitude. Jesus Christ... Stuff like that just ruins a person's day.

Re: The QQ Thread ;)

It's just like when Mists dropped and you couldn't fly in Pandaria until you hit 90. Blizz has to be pulling their hair out over how spoiled people are...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Not really a rant, but was just in an ab where a p2p ally had logged 10+ horde trials in an attempt to get resilient victory, he tried to explain in chat to just sit back and let horde 5 cap get to 500, then just walk out crush them. In a perfect example of how talking to pugs works, over 90% of them ran off and eventually 5 capped and won, it was absolutely hilarious.

so this girl i know has been staying the night for the last few weeks and on the very first night i said i wasn't interested in a relationship . said i didn't want to lead her on and that all i see this ever being is friends with /cuddle benefits blah blah blah . said this multiple times . this week she gets all upset cause she thought it was going to turn into a relationship and stuff . AGH

so this girl i know has been staying the night for the last few weeks and on the very first night i said i wasn't interested in a relationship . said i didn't want to lead her on and that all i see this ever being is friends with /cuddle benefits blah blah blah . said this multiple times . this week she gets all upset cause she thought it was going to turn into a relationship and stuff . AGH

I'm both simultaneously sympathetic and jealous. >:/

Are you not interested in a relationship at all, or just not interested in a relationship with her? If it's the latter, then cool, I get that, but if it's the former, get over yourself and get on that! Life is too short.

Are you not interested in a relationship at all, or just not interested in a relationship with her? If it's the latter, then cool, I get that, but if it's the former, get over yourself and get on that! Life is too short.
pretty much the second one . just not interested in her . she's super hot but she's just not the PERSON I'm looking for…. ya feel ?

BUT ! i think theres a pretty good chance i could hook her and a friend of mine up who's also looking for a relationship so we will see how it goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread