US Goodbye

i hate random kids with their goodbye thread like who the fuck they are, they been playing for only 3 months and think they are a symbol in this bracket, fucking average random piece of shit you got like 7000 kills from camping your own brothers from gallywix and quel thalas, cuz i know you have brazilian genes to be that retarded, i hope you join some kind of islamic group and bomb yourself
kkthxbaii
have a nice day^^

i hate random kids with their goodbye thread like who the duck they are, they been playing for only 3 months and think they are a symbol in this bracket, ducking average random piece of shit you got like 7000 kills from camping your own brothers from gallywix and quel thalas, cuz i know you have brazilian genes to be that moronic, i hope you join some kind of islamic group and bomb yourself
kkthxbaii
have a nice day^^
LOL, well if you've been in the bracket forever you'd know that my new monk is a remake of my original. I leveled the original Gucciglad to 99 to tink that bracket, then leveled him to 100.

Bro I'm old enough to be your younger sibling. Let's go!
You know what's funny, you dropped a nice message on YouTube for my comment. Few minutes after you were an asshole to me. I had NOTHING against you. I thought you were cool until you just kept trying to get attention. I know I haven't known you for years, but you have been a real asshole these past weeks, and I hop you can come back to being the cool guy in the bracket /flex on fools

i hate random kids with their goodbye thread like who the duck they are, they been playing for only 3 months and think they are a symbol in this bracket, ducking average random piece of shit you got like 7000 kills from camping your own brothers from gallywix and quel thalas, cuz i know you have brazilian genes to be that moronic, i hope you join some kind of islamic group and bomb yourself
kkthxbaii
have a nice day^^
Real question is who r u ? :0

Everyone is mental if they can't see this just another troll thread.... Almost everything Gucci posts is to piss people off lol

You know what's funny, you dropped a nice message on YouTube for my comment. Few minutes after you were an asshole to me. I had NOTHING against you. I thought you were cool until you just kept trying to get attention. I know I haven't known you for years, but you have been a real asshole these past weeks, and I hop you can come back to being the cool guy in the bracket /flex on fools
YouTube has nothing to do with xpoff. When I post on here it's to strictly troll and mess with people that take the shit way to seriously. In game I'll troll people to depending on how they approach me but I rarely ever do that. How I act on here has absolutely nothing to do with how I act on my YouTube channel, those are 2 completely different ball games.

Users who are viewing this thread