US Goodbye

Gucciglad

youtube.com/gucciglad
taking a break for awhile, bracket isnt enjoyable to me anymore. wish everyone luck who still dedicates a lot of time into the bracket and try to make it better even though it isnt. going to be playing a lot of overwatch when launched if anyone wants to play hmu Cdawg23#1718. you might catch me on my 20s here and there too.

just like what @Thotfc said to me once.. " if you lose on alliance just remember to go horde"

/flex on foolz

I touch young dogs pickles.

no creepers allowed dood. gl tho minecraft is a tough game without a clan

just get some of that scrillex and deadmause to listen to and u shud be okey
Damn man, okay I'll take your advice. I just bought some beats by dre, will those be good enough?

taking a break for awhile, bracket isnt enjoyable to me anymore. wish everyone luck who still dedicates a lot of time into the bracket and try to make it better even though it isnt. going to be playing a lot of overwatch when launched if anyone wants to play hmu Cdawg23#1718. you might catch me on my 20s here and there too.

just like what @Thotfc said to me once.. " if you lose on alliance just remember to go horde"

/flex on foolz
GTFO of My House.

/flex on foolz
Yo it's me Imstrong... The guy from your level 1 twink video... You have changed man, you used to be chill AF now it seems like your an attention whore. Visual leaving means you have to make a hilarious copy / paste out of it ? Congrats you got the attention you wanted.

Yo it's me Imstrong... The guy from your level 1 tink video... You have changed man, you used to be chill AF now it seems like your an attention hoover. Visual leaving means you have to make a hilarious copy / paste out of it ? Congrats you got the attention you wanted.
You literally have no idea who I am lmao. You literally just met me, you're acting like you've known me for years. Y'all are letting my joking around and or trolling affect y'all nigguhs to much, LOL!

Hey man sorry to see you leave, you were my best friend ever since that night we spent together. Love you always boo boo. </3 Paynepooh
I'm gonna miss you more boo. Most of all I'm gonna miss that chocolate salami sword.

Users who are viewing this thread