EU Good old time stuff

From previous page;

Postimage is back online now, so here's one for everyone to see (though a lot less old), but it has famous names.
huntvshunts.jpg

Some other names that show up a few times in my pictures; Bleach, Dee

Last edited:
Don't have any pics to contribute but holy fuck i miss the bracket.
I wan't to make some new 70s but I know the bracket will be dead.

ily all even if ur scum. greatest times were spent at 70

Played a lot of 70s in cata / mop shoutout if you where in <Dept Of Disabilities> on Sylvanas Ally

[Dept of Disabilities] VS Illidan Stormrage

[Dept of Disabilities] VS Archimonde

[Dept of Disabilities] VS Lady Vashj

I miss 70 twinking in cata/mop man :( I'd trade my account to have them times back. I remember getting my first 2200 as ret/arms, and i was part clicker too haha. Man do I miss those times.

I miss 70 twinking in cata/mop man :( I'd trade my account to have them times back. I remember getting my first 2200 as ret/arms, and i was part clicker too haha. Man do I miss those times.
Yeh we all miss 70 Cata, biggest twinking community off all time! Simultaneous AV pops in an xpoff bracket unheard of, still can't believe that.
You got 2.2 as ret/arms? How in the world did you do that with so many disc/Fmage comps...?
I did 2.2 as restoDrood/DemoLok and I thought that was uncommon!

Edit: Nah I call bullshit, there is no way you got 2.2 ret/arms in cata. There were no Rets and only two warriors that I know of that got 2.2 (Fadestorm and Virtua) and that was with resto shams. Prot and Holy palas also did more damage than ret so that sounds like even more bs....

oh wait are you talking about a limited twink info arena ladder or something in mop?

Last edited:
Yeh we all miss 70 Cata, biggest twinking community off all time! Simultaneous AV pops in an xpoff bracket unheard of, still can't believe that.
You got 2.2 as ret/arms? How in the world did you do that with so many disc/Fmage comps...?
I did 2.2 as restoDrood/DemoLok and I thought that was uncommon!

Edit: Nah I call bullshit, there is no way you got 2.2 ret/arms in cata. There were no Rets and only two warriors that I know of that got 2.2 (Fadestorm and Virtua) and that was with resto shams. Prot and Holy palas also did more damage than ret so that sounds like even more bs....

oh wait are you talking about a limited twink info arena ladder or something in mop?
I played Ret/Arms in mop, i played hpal and mage in cata. I should've been more specific.
I don't have any of my cata twinks, but I still have my mop ret listed in my twinks below.

you probably miss queing against 1900 teams at 4 am for that 1 point a win, an amazing achievement when you got your 2.6 wasnt it
It's amusing how the only thing you do is come into threads and quote my posts to try to spread lies; yet somehow you deny that you care at all.

But just to point it out: 11PM is considered a pretty prime queueing hour for most people.

This is what MoP boiled down to over ~2500. Nobody queued, nobody actually played games, it was all just a bunch of queuedodgers, including you. Yeah I remember your moonkin/rogue snipe attempts, Idk how you managed to lose those games but I'm sure it wasn't your fault, probably your partner's mistakes and all that.

MoP was fun for what it was but I sure as hell prefer even the current lvl70 state over that oneshotfest.

Im making one or two 70s either way. I miss it too much.
Frost Mage and Destro Warlock are the best casters atm, both are pretty OP.

Best melees, uhmm, all of them. Ret and Outlaw (Rogue good at low level, surprise!) probably most of all.

Frost Mage and Destro Warlock are the best casters atm, both are pretty OP.

Best melees, uhmm, all of them. Ret and Outlaw (Rogue good at low level, surprise!) probably most of all.

Im leveling a surv hunter and probably another boomy. Idc whats best tbh.

It's amusing how the only thing you do is come into threads and quote my posts to try to spread lies; yet somehow you deny that you care at all.

But just to point it out: 11PM is considered a pretty prime queueing hour for most people.

This is what MoP boiled down to over ~2500. Nobody queued, nobody actually played games, it was all just a bunch of queuedodgers, including you. Yeah I remember your moonkin/rogue snipe attempts, Idk how you managed to lose those games but I'm sure it wasn't your fault, probably your partner's mistakes and all that.

MoP was fun for what it was but I sure as hell prefer even the current lvl70 state over that oneshotfest.
im sure resist gear is hard to get, i remember you and wicker playing prot disc used it again meat and lewis playing destro disc pretty funny lolxd oh and yea somehow boomie rogue can lose to hunter disc it might have something to do with resist gear as well who knows :)

im sure resist gear is hard to get, i remember you and wicker playing prot disc used it again meat and lewis playing destro disc pretty funny lolxd oh and yea somehow boomie rogue can lose to hunter disc it might have something to do with resist gear as well who knows :)
Nah nobody was running Resistance gear at the time when you queued, not even Elypsia. I was running full stamina gear when you tried sniping, which is kinda funny because I wasn't even the target & stamina sucked so hard but if you're bad at the game you think high health = good.

It's in that social/chat thread Idk if it's even been moved to xpoff, where Demonmage brings up resistance gear being stupid (after he lost to me & wicker because Lewis died to protpala burst on his 13k hp Priest). I even have a couple posts there about it as well.

FYI I resisted both Shadowfury casts vs Meat and both would've killed me. It was pretty funny. Vs Demonmage I resisted nothing actually but it's easy to blame the gear anyway, instead of asking your Priest to play with a liiiiittle more health because we all know what Prot Pala could do.

Maybe your buddy Healium can tell you about that actually. He used to queue Prot all the time, even used the lvl90 talent to break 2.4. If anyone knows Prot it's him.

Users who are viewing this thread