EU Good old time stuff

Healium

Meow
Hey guys ,
I logged into my Dropbox account after 1 year and found some cool stuff want I want to share with u. Maybe u find good old stuff for remembering.

Here we go
nm5Q3kY.png

And the oldest one Arena against Razqt. I turned on rnd. Fraps. Razqt my friend and most seen opponent <333.

No1 probably remembers but 70s were really the main twink bracket in like early cata b4 20-24 exploded.

Found some really old screenshots from mop. Posted in order starting from 5.4, going all the way back to 5.0.

khDrTpM.jpg

5.4 - The last day of MoP - hanging at the dark portal awaiting our doom ):

WaGjQtL.jpg

5.4 - Random Ante Amanthe guild event (treasure hunt or something)

UFKozGb.jpg

5.3 - BG scoreboard after spamming multishot at the graveyard for the better half of 17 minutes 8)

F5I5Sb1.jpg

5.3 - Random 5s game. No idea why this is screenshotted (maybe wintrade snipe?)

3VrWABn.jpg

5.3 - SSC challenge runs. After finally killing lady vashj with over 100 total wipes in the whole raid.

9CXBTOO.jpg

5.2 - Ruling the ladders with Eprishia. Highest rated hunter team at the time of screenshot + pretty close to r1
(notice how my UI is getting progressively worse as we go back)

eXKnLwE.jpg

5.2 - More multishot spam in bgs

rCCYTaj.jpg

5.2 - Active bracket boys. Durotar as it looked every single day throughout most of 5.2

AkmvsPW.jpg

5.1 - Everybody's favorite person Jessieqt being himself :)

QaIBFRS.jpg

5.1 - I think this is the shittiest my UI has ever been.

GJXXWrD.jpg

5.0 - 8)

so many cool things here ill post something as well since i do really like you guys and i want to go back to being 13 year old razqt on kazzak as a warrior i remember how i got so super happy when i got 2.2 the first time

a video of me and djnaladogx from back when everything was better
https://www.twitch.tv/jaraix12/v/47857256
this shit literally brings tears to my eyes but heyo

after watching this i realized how shit i was

Naaah JKs JKs

Put on your 3D goggles boys 8)
nVs8Xix.jpg

R5puIwp.jpg

The hidden Rogue master?!? (I can't believe I won that game with an Ante Amanthe random guild member btw, especially because I am the worst Rogue ever)
2YGx8Qs.jpg

Prot Warrior was balanced right guys? @Razqt @Manaki
mtYuqSJ.jpg

Ele Rogue ridiculous comp, What is Feral/Warrior supposed to do?!?!
CfUGnHA.jpg

My last EU WoD screenshot is apparently one of Complex playing a 1v2 vs healer/dps.
x6JPf8w.jpg

Last edited:
To show how I am much more oldschool than you guys I'm here to show guns.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread