EU+US Gold Farming: Which spots are you using?

Just stick to farming Leather... it's better than anything you listed. (At the right spots)

So vague of a reply. Can you explain please?

To be honost prioritize your days you are able to play, what you want to achieve on your twink, and what farms you do.
I have NOT had of luck with old transmog, but an old item. Sulfuron Hammer. This brings me average of 200k a month with only farming 2 days of farming 20 minutes each day. Blood of the moutain are rng but if you farm with gear like necks and rings that don't have durability, you can zone out of Molten core by dying and spawning by beginning of raid ,and not worrying about repair bill. I farm on an Arcane mage as the new talent that grants 5 second of movement when you cast Arcane barrage, a 3 second cooldown, mixed with shimmers is the best combo. Also has a lot of speed pieces that are necks n such.
Long story short, say you farm 10 runs every hour. Even with bad rng, you will walk away with 5 every lockout give or take, maybe 4 this lockout, 6 this lockout. But it's actually pretty consistent. That's 2 days 2 locks outs a day, 40 minutes of farming and you got yourself enough bloods for 2 hammers. Combine that with Alchemist that has ability to proc free Arcanite bars, buying arcane crystals on AH when low or sink price yourself and buy up when people undercut, many ways to obtain the rest of your mats needed, but I find the medium and high pop servers these hammers sell on, the rest of mats are relatively cheap. Blood being the most expensive mat. Every hammer I make, I invest maybe 7-8k in mats, and 20 minutes of farming time. These hammers sell faster than I personally can make them, but I only farm 4 lockouts a week. Say your server price is the average price these sell for, being 40k, and invested 5-10k, that is roughly 33k profit per hammer. Hammer every 20 minutes, 100k per hour. I yield these numbers when I run people on my 101 mage at 3k a head and 4 runners. 12k let run, roughly 7 runs an hour can be 8 if In the zone. So yea almost same numbers. Pick your poison ladies and gents. (Unless you have 2 accounts, farm them bloods while waiting for Valor instance 2nd last cinematic. Lol

Farm the auction house. Unless you're on my server.

Lol cross realm assist for a raid
:facepalm:

1min before you loot your last mob inside an instance join a group, leave the group, 60sec later you will get ported out. So much for that. So next time before you make a stupid comment why don't you just ask about the why? Like a normal person would if one doesn't know something.

So vague of a reply. Can you explain please?

No... Okay fine.

Meat? Blood of Sargeras? Leather? Greys? Greens? Odd Stomachs? Legion Butchery Recipe?

Fatty Bearsteak & Big Gamy Ribs are both at least double Leather prices on my realm & only increase in #/Hr with grouped killing.

Odd Stomachs provide tons of extra gold along the Leather, I roughly make 1k raw gold off Greys, Greens I DE into Arkhana to sell, BoS I turn into Potions of Prolonged Power & Butchery helps get some extra meat while skinning.

Hint: Meat markets are very easy to manipulate due to people not understanding you can farm them.

:facepalm:

1min before you loot your last mob inside an instance join a group, leave the group, 60sec later you will get ported out. So much for that. So next time before you make a stupid comment why don't you just ask about the why? Like a normal person would if one doesn't know something.

With dieing in lava takes about 5 seconds and u spawn at beginning

10 runs in 10-11 minutes is completely accurate too btw, Arcane mages stacking haste are incredibly fast, I was kiting garn WOD spawn boss with simply shimmers and Arcane barrage, and when he sprinted I did disperse or iceblock. Couldn't do this before speed stacking and the talent for 70% speed increase. So 10 bloods every 20 minutes (3 hammers ever hour) is completely realistic.

Arcane mages stacking haste are incredibly fast
Haste doesn't increase your run speed at all. The movement buff from Arcane Barrage last longer than the CD anyways. And Blink / Shimmer is not affected by haste. We are doing okay in terms of movement but there are a lot of other classes which are faster. And with tartare most classes are equally fast when it comes to farming.

Things that everyone should have when farming old content: Cloak with Gift Enchant, Boots with Minor Speed, being an Engineer with Nitro Boosts and using Bear Tartare. And if you can get your hands on, other Items with +Speed.

B2T: Done with 201 AQ10 runs. No Glorious Legplates, no Orb of Deception. -.-, got a shit ton of 1-20k items but it will take long to sell them. Feels like a waste atm but I will keep farming til the legs drop. In those cases I can be really persistant.

Haste doesn't increase your run speed at all. The movement buff from Arcane Barrage last longer than the CD anyways. And Blink / Shimmer is not affected by haste. We are doing okay in terms of movement but there are a lot of other classes which are faster. And with tartare most classes are equally fast when it comes to farming.

Things that everyone should have when farming old content: Cloak with Gift Enchant, Boots with Minor Speed, being an Engineer with Nitro Boosts and using Bear Tartare. And if you can get your hands on, other Items with +Speed.

B2T: Done with 201 AQ10 runs. No Glorious Legplates, no Orb of Deception. -.-, got a shit ton of 1-20k items but it will take long to sell them. Feels like a waste atm but I will keep farming til the legs drop. In those cases I can be really persistant.

Typo, meant to say speed. I use my queen neck with speed, cloak with speed, 1 of my rings with speed, belt for nitro boots, and one of my trinkets with speed. If your having some troubles, try my blood of the mountain farm I mentioned. Very consistent and only takes 10 minutes every hour.

For another near effortless farm, find a high population server that doesn't have Plans: Sulfuron for less than 50k and make a DH on that server. Do all the beginning quests do get out of starting area and VENDOR all quest items and other items you find. It will increase gold per hour and it's overkill for what you will be doing anyway if you equipped it.

Once out of starting area, go to SW and buyout a sulfuron ingot from auction house. Set hearth to trade disctict. At this point if you have mole machine use it otherwise fly to brd, takes less than 5 minutes. Go to the bar and get your free sulfuron hammer plans with no need for blacksmithing trained. From this point hearth, put plans on AH, and get mage to port you to Thera. Fly to dire maul east SIDE door, and zone in. Check all spawn locations of Nat Pagel dusty tomes. I suggest doing till u lockout as you can get 4-5 that sell most servers 5-10k still. So added up, we're talking TOPS hour and 1 hour 30 minutes once you know what you are doing maybe less. Each pattern sells average 40k. Combine that with 4 nat pagle books at 5k each. 60k just or making a demon hunter and doable on all servers with good economy.

Users who are viewing this thread