EU+US Gold Farming: Which spots are you using?

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
I can't stand gathering anymore, after killing more than 20000 falcosaurs, crabs, wolfs ... and the prices for leather / scales dropped to ~4G.

So I've switched my professions to useful ones and looking for some good spots.
I know the vanilla transmog ones. Doing them here and there.

The best spot I've found so far is Heart of Fear LFR. Gives me around 14k Gold each hour (30 "IDs", no 10 lockout system because it is LFR). I get around 2k raw gold, 2k vendor / lockboxes gold (selling greens and opening the boxes as an engineer). And the reason for doing it, I get ~45 Spirit of Harmony (selling them for 220G atm).

So ... where are you farming? (Don't mention auction house flipping, sniping ... I don't like doing that. ^^)

with all the AH bots and tsm its to much headache to even try compete its a full time job. 32 euro will give u around 500k atm @stormscale or why not a tooken or two :p if u want "legit gold" time is money :p spend an hour extra at work and put it into a tooken or two :p

32 euro will give u around 500k atm @stormscale or why not a tooken or two
oO

A token costs 20€. I get 177k gold atm for it. For 32€ I will get 283k gold, not 500k. And tbh I like to play a game and stay away from that pay IRL money to get stuff. (I bought some tokens in the past but I'm not willing to do that anymore.)

WHAT THE FROG? -.-

Yesterday I've farmed Heart of Fear LFR for some hours, no lockout. And 10 IDs take only 20min. Today I'm doing it again and after 10 runs I can't enter anymore. Oo

Saved Instances tells me that I have to wait 53min. What is up with that? :(

*takes a deep breath*
After logging to an alt for like 5min and relogging ... I can enter again. But still weird.

Last edited:
WHAT THE FROG? -.-

Yesterday I've farmed Heart of Fear LFR for some hours, no lockout. And 10 IDs take only 20min. Today I'm doing it again and after 10 runs I can't enter anymore. Oo

Saved Instances tells me that I have to wait 53min. What is up with that? :(

*takes a deep breath*
After logging to an alt for like 5min and relogging ... I can enter again. But still weird.
How do you que / run lfr heart of fear?

I can't stand gathering anymore, after killing more than 20000 falcosaurs, crabs, wolfs ... and the prices for leather / scales dropped to ~4G.

So I've switched my professions to useful ones and looking for some good spots.
I know the vanilla transmog ones. Doing them here and there.

The best spot I've found so far is Heart of Fear LFR. Gives me around 14k Gold each hour (30 "IDs", no 10 lockout system because it is LFR). I get around 2k raw gold, 2k vendor / lockboxes gold (selling greens and opening the boxes as an engineer). And the reason for doing it, I get ~45 Spirit of Harmony (selling them for 220G atm).

So ... where are you farming? (Don't mention auction house flipping, sniping ... I don't like doing that. ^^)

Well this is still technically "gathering" but still.

I do DHT for the entertainment of how much can I do at once. Skinning + herbing rank 3 dreamleaf. Keep all the blues/greens I get. (Argent squire for bank is your best friend). Once I have 40-50 blues I drop herbalism and take enchanting and DE to leylight shards. Drop enchanting and pick up alchemy, potions of prolonged power recipe will drop in 5ish minutes. Keeps me diversified into 5 different markets that way. Skins/Leather + Herbs + Pigment + Enchanting + Alchemy. Chests still spawn in DHT, about 1 in 4 runs will have one so you can get AP from the random drops and chests along the way.

If you have 110s with leatherworking/enchanting you can do the binding shuffles, and you can also shatter excess leylight shards to help with your gold throughput just depends on how active your AH is. You will also end up with a lot of food mats along the way from legion gutting/butchery so if Nomi hasn't burnt the very fiber of your being with his shitty cooking you can also sell food.

Once I have 40-50 blues I drop herbalism and take enchanting and DE to leylight shards. Drop enchanting and pick up alchemy, potions of prolonged power recipe will drop in 5ish minutes. Keeps me diversified into 5 different markets that way. Skins/Leather + Herbs + Pigment + Enchanting + Alchemy. Chests still spawn in DHT, about 1 in 4 runs will have one so you can get AP from the random drops and chests along the way.
Can you explain this more detailed? It sounds like a lot of fun.

Lorewalker Han: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=80633/lorewalker-han
Just talk to him and queue for the part you like. (The Beginning of Heart of Fear is the 3rd option.)

Which is?

*lol* A Realm like this still exists? :sadface: (2G98S atm @Stormscale-EU)

yeah, US-Velen/Eonar (linked together) stormscales vary between 9g to 12g each. It's a pretty dead server though. Not many good BoEs :/

I dont want to disclose my location. Although, I found it by using Google and got a crabby response.

Can you explain this more detailed? It sounds like a lot of fun.

The long and the short of it is every profession vendor in Dalaran has an item called "Forgotten X of the Broken Isles" for 1000g(for gathering) or 100g for non-gathering. This lets you relearn recipes that you get from quests. Emphasis on the quests part, if its a drop from a monster/boss you won't relearn it. So for me, it takes getting 5 bloods from my herbalism to recoup that loss essentially. I don't drop skinning because butchery comes from one of the world bosses and the bonus meat is nice. You switch to alchemy once you have a threshhold of bloods that meets your needs. For me, I don't do the shuffle til I have at least 100 bloods, and a lot of blues.

https://rodent.io/blood-money-eu is your friend for that.

Also, the secret most people don't know. Draenic Mortar from WoD that specifically says "crush 5 Draenor herbs to create pigments".... Yea, that crushes legion herbs so you can get pigments without being a scribe. Helps a lot when you have 8 billion dreamleaf and you could never possibly sell them all.

As for crab farming, he's probably doing the underwater crabs in NE stormheim. If you realm hop you bleed stormscales. (Sorry not sorry)

Thanks.

I'm using this one for flipping stuff: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1&pageId=109350329736837907139#gid=2100999145

Tried out almost every profession over the weekend. I'm back to skinng (it's just the easiest one for me) and engineering (can't live without it). But I've found another way to make some money, draenor gutting. Buy the small, normal and large fishes. Gut them and sell the flesh on the auction house. Worked fine so far.

Draenic Mortar from WoD that specifically says "crush 5 Draenor herbs to create pigments".... Yea, that crushes legion herbs so you can get pigments without being a scribe.
Used Felwort (was able to buy some stacks for 120G, normal price is around 210g) with inscription and worked too but I don't like the profession. Will try that out, sounds good.

I dont want to disclose my location. Although, I found it by using Google and got a crabby response.
As for crab farming, he's probably doing the underwater crabs in NE stormheim. If you realm hop you bleed stormscales. (Sorry not sorry)
I was thinking of the clackers too but only remembered the spot from months ago when studen released this spot on yt. And back than it was impossible to farm on an alt and I got killed so often and way too many people where farming it there. So I completely forgot about it. Went there an hour ago and the spot works again for me.

I was thinking of the clackers too but only remembered the spot from months ago when studen released this spot on yt. And back than it was impossible to farm on an alt and I got killed so often and way too many people where farming it there. So I completely forgot about it. Went there an hour ago and the spot works again for me.

My issue with sticking to one spot is skinning is known as the "money maker" and stormscale markets are meh. Stormscales don't move quick enough, oblitertum doesn't either. I watched Snowpiercer on Netflix last week while doing that spot and I still have stormscales I'm not sure what to do with just because of market saturation.

My issue with sticking to one spot is skinning is known as the "money maker" and stormscale markets are meh. Stormscales don't move quick enough, oblitertum doesn't either. I watched Snowpiercer on Netflix last week while doing that spot and I still have stormscales I'm not sure what to do with just because of market saturation.
Same. I almost never farm one type for more than one hour. After that I switch and do something else. Don't like to keep things in my bank. So farming a bit stonehide here, some stormscales there, spirits of harmony after that, some transmog runs and so on. And the most important part while doing all these things, watching yt / kodi / twitch. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread