Gear scales now

Forgot to check but it's probably very good. If no1 has answered by the time I get home I'll check for u.

Hit bug is fixed.
Mage with RoP!?

I'm confused. I would ask what a BiS Mage is as of now, but nothing is really definite yet.

in my experience, it doesn't look like you can get hit capped on a Mage without Rune of Perfection (and GSoJ).

Acquiring hit rating from only Flying Tiger Goggles and GSoJ, I total +30 hit or 12.19% (in battlegrounds). This results in a 2.81% chance to miss against level 23 / +

edit: now I have +27 hit in the same gear. What the fuck. This is broken. :/

edit: relogged in the same BG and now my hit is +17

GG Blizzard

Last edited by a moderator:
im pretty sure u can hit cap with just rune of perfection.

trust me you miss 10000000x less than the patch before

Cap is 15.
Silverpine boots should scale to 5.
Gsoj 8
DM ring/DPR is 4 and 3 respectivly hit scaled
gratz

So whats hit cap for 20's? sorry ive been gone for awhile. Also is spell hit cap different from melee? if so whats spell hit cap as of right now?

for spell hit cap u need 15hit, to get 6%, inside bg.

for melee hit cap u need 8hit, to get 3%, inside bg.

this patch is BS..
Y items scale but heirlooms already did from 20-24 in BG and any proper f2p had them,
resiliance is ussles..on my rogue i had all res items but shoulders and i could actualy fell the diference and with recup up could take some dmg..now rogues got no mobiltiy ,beside 2x ambush for 300 (if no crit and they dont happen that often even with 20+ crit% ) no buff in dmg,,recuperate heals less,,,,,
for Retard frinedly hunters/druids/paladins/shamans/priests this is a good patch
for rest of us normal ppl with no social or mental issues we got F... in the ass

2day all of my games against horde EU was vs paladins druids priests. jumping around overhealing and doing more dmg with bettery moblity,

but i sure love killing them anyway..noob EU horde and fail spanish

resilience nerf? we stayed at 40% and players 85+ got buffed to 65% resilience in PVP

healer nerf? yeah the patch notes say it and this is 4th heal nerf since MOP, but playing a disco priest, res druid and h-pal, i'm not noticing it

all gear now scaling to the max level of the bracket is very nice, and that actually buffed my 3 healers, because although they were close to BIS with items obtained at level 15 thru 20. now those items have stats of 24 gear.

following are boosted vs 24's
- stats over all
- healing
- crit
- damage
- hit on OH weapons

only advantage 24's have now is enchants and gem exploit, the second i watch for even on players on my side and report

having no BOA gear is now less of a issue when starting a F2P....gonna roll me some more players now

Users who are viewing this thread