Funny rage messages

A flagger premade demolished.

As predicted they werent going to help or heal their team at all and only heal ''the flagger''
ymcxdyS.jpg

What happens when you cannot hold mid and ''the 4 healers can only heal the FC''.
vDCzJ0Z.jpg

ymBFzsS.jpg

TgjX52h.jpg

em14gYS.jpg

TgjX52h.jpg

e0mAcA5.jpg

9xAkonv.jpg

Gave em a swift reminder that they need to premade with even more p2ps and more hunters

Conclusion:when you cant hold mid and your healers blow and can only heal the FC you gonna lose folks

they all went 0-15 XD XD XD

Last edited by a moderator:
dR9g2Iv.jpg

y2LFNFN.jpg

jJqqjiU.jpg

IUzUf1f.jpg

szrBowh.jpg

im flattered but not sure what ''plays well with my other toons'' is supposed to mean...i dont befriend 24s and neither do i que with them

WoW players can i plz read ur minds tell me ur not all weird or insane

A flagger premade demolished.

As predicted they werent going to help or heal their team at all and only heal ''the flagger''
ymcxdyS.jpg

What happens when you cannot hold mid and ''the 4 healers can only heal the FC''.
vDCzJ0Z.jpg

ymBFzsS.jpg

TgjX52h.jpg

em14gYS.jpg

TgjX52h.jpg

e0mAcA5.jpg

9xAkonv.jpg

Gave em a swift reminder that they need to premade with even more p2ps and more hunters

Conclusion:when you cant hold mid and your healers blow and can only heal the FC you gonna lose folks

they all went 0-15 XD XD XD

why do you even bother trying to hide your name? every single screenie you post you always fail to cover them all

Don't tell me he is Mariahjuanna. That's such a good name for a rogue :))

altho i guess this is the wrong section to post this in as im a 24, but we have no simuler threads in 20-24 that i'm aware of.

b5Pk11x.png

you rage logged before i replied back to you, but if you're really going to bring up the disccusion about playing a 'fotm' class its werry original of you to re-roll a 19 druid..

that is all.

so i was power runnin some dungeons to level myself...tank and healer are me

My ''healer'' needed on an item that was superior to mine, and the Krito warlock just started raging

dTEXgUp.jpg

zAEIrYe.jpg

In the end i just gave him the item

lvUE6eF.jpg

Orc DK...who is doing 4k DPS at level 84 and pulling everything in front of the tank, even though i spammed like three times that im the healer AND the tank he was still too clueless to see what's going on

5BzrH4X.jpg

HhB2ybL.jpg

aoETgO2.jpg

lpkfp2V.jpg

90% of wow players...y are like that and why do you act this way:(

90% of wow players...y are like that and why do you act this way:(

I get that at lower levels... I've had dps complain at my tanking style (pulling and tanking and killing everything on the move), but at 80+ you'd think they wouldn't pull in front of the tank...

he was still too clueless to see what's going on

You are running the healer on follow and not actually healing anyone?

I get that at lower levels... I've had dps complain at my tanking style (pulling and tanking and killing everything on the move), but at 80+ you'd think they wouldn't pull in front of the tank...

Nothing to do with his tanking style. Those dungeons with an 85 twink are not hard.

More to do with his trolling style:

inoob casts troll....​

ZORuqDC.jpg

an alliance shadow priest logged onto their horde character after he chased my very undergeared hunter across half of the ashran map, i ended up escaping with the help of an anglers fishing raft.
View attachment 4959
View attachment 4960

Attachments

• rage2.jpg
    rage2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 322
  • rage1.jpg
    rage1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 311
After Uraflamer's fake suicide in order to get attention, I called him out for it on the forums. This is the reaction I got from him in-game :

View attachment 4961View attachment 4962

Anyone who plays with me know that it takes more than a threat to make me lose my cool, and I generally troll a lot. So, although I am disappointed I didnt SS the whole conversation, you can see I had a lot of fun toying around with him :rolleyes:

Its almost as if his rage was to die for...

After Uraflamer's fake suicide in order to get attention, I called him out for it on the forums. This is the reaction I got from him in-game :

View attachment 4961View attachment 4962

Anyone who plays with me know that it takes more than a threat to make me lose my cool, and I generally troll a lot. So, although I am disappointed I didnt SS the whole conversation, you can see I had a lot of fun toying around with him :rolleyes:

Its almost as if his rage was to die for...

Angry script kiddies are srsbsns mk

most time just any retarded rage kids, normal i instant ignoire all fgt's what try flame me but befor 2 days i guy do it awesome :)

* u damn pally bitch! uther play irl DK!! *

rest of this message i dont repead

Users who are viewing this thread