Fun changes for hunters in 5.1!

"Steady shot" while running - that's an oxymoron.

Seems ok for when I play prot, Im glad that there's a non healer class that can put up a fight in 1v1. However since Im one of the idiots who plays ret most of the time (knowing that its sucks) I'll just have to go "WTF THiS IS OP NERF THEM HUNTARDS!!!!11111"

Its definitely, official. In the Official 5.1 notes, Aspect of the Fox has been removed. and Steady shot is useable while moving at all times.
Patch 5.1 PTR Patch Notes

Rogue sprint got buffed to 45s, and Pyroblast has a 3s CD. Oh well. not like anyone plays fire at this bracket anyway. and since rogues don't have sprint at this level its pointless news. /shrug.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I didn't. I usually ended up silencing it... can it be feared by Warlocks and priest?

Well, if you're doing 3s, probably have to try to CC the priest right between the global? I don't know how this bracket works yet and if that's viable or not.

Well, if you're doing 3s, probably have to try to CC the priest right between the global? I don't know how this bracket works yet and if that's viable or not.
It's a little hard to do, because there's really not enough instant cc at this level (depending on comp ofc, prot paladins/hunters should be able to if they've been saving shield/scatter).

Users who are viewing this thread